would you vote for a catholic bishop for president?

how about an episcopalian?

no and no...

and i wouldn't vote for the mormon bishop either.

actually, let me re-phrase... i won't vote for this mormon bishop...

i'm not so sure about the other two... i guess it would depend upon whether they could keep their religion out of my government.

Former Catholic bishop, possibly

Former Episcopalian bishop, possibly

Former Jewish rabbi, possibly

Former Muslim imam, not foreseeing that choice anytime soon so consideration deferred

Former Evangelical minister, unlikely

Former Wiccan priestess, unlikely

Romney, of course

At this point, I'd vote for anyone without a (D) next to their name.

What does that "D" means?

(D)umbfuck.

This is the best smart ass post you ever made. I just forwarded it to my hubby.

You out did yourself sir. Every one is dying laughing. I can only go outside and hug my neighbours dogs.

I love you. Man you knocked it out of the park with this one. Oh and make sure that your wife knows my husband loves you too.

Gee that doesn't sound good does it? Just let her know it's not going to be a future episode of "honey boo boo......fill in the blanks"

how about an episcopalian?

I really do not care what they are. Black, Latino, Asian, Catholic, Protestant...male or female...all I care about is someone who loves America, someone who is interested in the preservation of the foundations of this nation and our Constitution. When it comes to loving God, country and our constitution, there are no requirements as far as religions backround, gender or ethnicity. However, one thing is clear, (D) stands for destroying America.

I will vote for anyone, (I), (L), or (R), just as long as they don't have a (D) in front of their name.

What does that "D" means?

(D)umbfuck.

This is the best smart ass post you ever made. I just forwarded it to my hubby.

You out did yourself sir. Every one is dying laughing. I can only go outside and hug my neighbours dogs.

I love you. Man you knocked it out of the park with this one. Oh and make sure that your wife knows my husband loves you too.

Gee that doesn't sound good does it? Just let her know it's not going to be a future episode of "honey boo boo......fill in the blanks"

It was 3 years in the making. And just for you. :)

Former Catholic bishop, possibly

Former Episcopalian bishop, possibly

Former Jewish rabbi, possibly

Former Muslim imam, not foreseeing that choice anytime soon so consideration deferred

Former Evangelical minister, unlikely

Former Wiccan priestess, unlikely

Romney, of course

I saw that. Said ok. We are coming up to our 25th. :lol: Give er. :eusa_angel: I love Mitt.

Now my husband is sweating. Pssst I'm hoping for more sapphires. The kids are freaking. Come on that was awesome. When I saw it I cried and so did Rog, This is love.

Mr.Romney if you only knew the hoops my husband had to get me, right there with that picture it would have been a done deal.

Mitt sealed the deal with me. No matter how this is going to turn out. I am thrilled to have known these people.

I love this family. And no one can ever tell me he's some freakazoid who doesn't have a heart.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back