Would You Trust Trump.....

Would you trust Donald Trump with nuclear launch codes?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Depends (explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
with nuclear launch codes (or, rather the ability to green light them)?

Anything else you think Trump might be "trigger happy" with?

wont answer your question but i dont trust warmonger pigs like rubio/bush/mccain.

wont answer your question but i dont trust warmonger pigs like rubio/bush/mccain.

Obama is a warmonger as well, so is Clinton..

Trump would follow what Obama is doing now, which is nothing!

So you want nobody to do anything, right?

So Trump, all talk huh?

Listen to what Trump says is the key, do not act the far left ignore the words and actions of the president Trump (R).

Long before billary yes. Why, wouldn't you trust him more than billary?

Oh right....

The left thinks billary is not for sale and ALL of the things reported against her is the vast right wing conspiracy.

Think about how stupid every last left wing voter is. Just, think about it.

I would trust him 100x more than Clinton, Sanders or Biden.

Look... Trump is not going to start a nuclear war. I don't think Hillary would, I doubt even the fruit loop Sanders would... Biden might, but it would probably be a mistake where he thought he was rewarming a pizza slice.

The kind of people who spend time worrying about Trump launching nukes like some kind of mad man, are the low-information types the Democrats are depending on. The people from the short bus.

Look... Trump is not going to start a nuclear war. I don't think Hillary would, I doubt even the fruit loop Sanders would... Biden might, but it would probably be a mistake where he thought he was rewarming a pizza slice.

The kind of people who spend time worrying about Trump launching nukes like some kind of mad man, are the low-information types the Democrats are depending on. The people from the short bus.

Well we don't need to worry about Biden.

I'm not even worried about nuclear strikes. I'm worried about US survival at this point....

Long before billary yes. Why, wouldn't you trust him more than billary?

Oh right....

The left thinks billary is not for sale and ALL of the things reported against her is the vast right wing conspiracy.

Think about how stupid every last left wing voter is. Just, think about it.

I like Trump - and a few other of the GOP candidates. If we have another Dem in the White House, it's over.

Well we don't need to worry about Biden.

I'm not even worried about nuclear strikes. I'm worried about US survival at this point....

Well, I am too, but you know what? At this point, I am old and won't be around much longer. Eight years ago, I was concerned for my country and feared Obama would spell the end... then when he was reelected, I also felt like things were hopeless. But... here we all still are.

I have resigned myself to the thinking that whatever is going to happen to America is going to happen and there isn't much I can do about it. I can voice my opinions but if that creates an opposition hell-bent on doing the opposite out of pure spite, I have to wonder what good I am doing? We can't seem to reach bipartisan agreement anymore, that seems to be a thing of the past.

We keep electing these establishment career politicians and when they don't work out we cry that "all politicians are scum" as we run out there and find another career politician to back. Insanity is repeating the same thing and expecting a different result. So why not elect Trump and see what he can do? It can't get much worse. We'll survive one way or another and there is the possibility someone from outside the beltway can get things done.

The Bush campaign is desperate coming up with stupid shit like the question of trusting Trump with the red phone and red button. Karl Rove is an asshole and probably he advises Bush.
Trump is more pacifist than any of the viable candidates.

Trump is more pacifist than any of the viable candidates.

I don't know if I'd go that far. Trump is more pragmatic than his public image may suggest. When it comes to a problem, an objective or a task, the man has the mind of a master chess player. He's not just one move ahead, he may be several moves ahead. This has what has made him successful.

I actually believe he would make a pretty good president. Maybe I am wrong but wouldn't it be interesting to find out? Come on now... admit it... wouldn't he be more interesting than just about anyone else you can put in that seat?

Sure. No one wants to go down in history as the madman who launched nuclear weapons without a pretty serious reason for doing so.

I dunno.

Would you trust an Islamic, Marxist, community organizer with the launch codes?

Isn't this just sad? We must choose the most trustworthy liar to vote for.

I actually believe he would make a pretty good president. Maybe I am wrong but wouldn't it be interesting to find out? Come on now... admit it... wouldn't he be more interesting than just about anyone else you can put in that seat?
I'd have no problem voting for him. Maybe go for him even on the primaries.

Forum List

Back