Would you support this law?

Every program in the Fed Govt has to be looked at freshly at least once every four years to determine if it is still needed
...and every member of the NSA, CIA, FBI, & DOJ must undergo a pokygraph test and a performance review from outside the agency to ensure the individuals are not criminal or partisanly weopanized.

Absolutely - I'm in for both.

Given the fact that most Congress critters and Senators don't read what's in the bills they are signing now, I would think this would be largely a waste of time and money. There are literally hundreds of programs within each cabinet member's purview. You'd be in constant evaluation mode and would get no legislation done....oh..wait....never mind. :auiqs.jpg:

...and every member of the NSA, CIA, FBI, & DOJ must undergo a pokygraph test and a performance review from outside the agency to ensure the individuals are not criminal or partisanly weopanized.

Why just them? Why not every member of the USDA or the VA or the HHS?

How about requiring a vote to approve it otherwise it ends.

That would be interesting. But that would basically turn us into a direct democracy if we voted on every single program.

They already have to undergo a polygraph test, but not for that reason.

I'm not making anyone take a test that's labeled pokygraph. Sounds grooming to me. :auiqs.jpg:

Your "rules" here are subjective and based on butt hurt. Your savior was a less than reputable individual and he got slapped for it..and continues to be.
So instead of ejecting him and moving on, you double down and investigate the investigators.

Why just them? Why not every member of the USDA or the VA or the HHS?
DHS, okay. The USDA and Va are not going to raid my house with 10 cars, lights flashing, 50 heavily armed and armored agents with a camera crew and drag me away because I was photographed / seen saying a quick prayer out in the street in front of an abortion clinic.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Given the fact that most Congress critters and Senators don't read what's in the bills they are signing now, I would think this would be largely a waste of time and money. There are literally hundreds of programs within each cabinet member's purview. You'd be in constant evaluation mode and would get no legislation done....oh..wait....never mind. :auiqs.jpg:
Right. They used to have interns and stuff who handled such things. Now it's left to the lobbyists. I say great idea.. starting immediately after banning, stacking, pouring Canadian shale crud upon, and burning all government lobbyists.. to a crisp.

Forum List

Back