Would you support this law?

Every program in the Fed Govt has to be looked at freshly at least once every four years to determine if it is still needed
In a vacuum, I'd be open to that for sure, or at least a discussion on a structure for it.

But right now, in our present condition? I don't think we're capable of anything that requires reason or collaboration. We're barely functional at this point, and the decay has not reversed.

Can you comprehend anything? His proposal is that lawmakers would look at laws to determine if they were needed.
“Every program” would include social security and Medicare… every four years.

If that ain’t a sunset nothing is.

Wouldn’t it be great to have SS and Medicare become political footballs every four years?

Yea . No.

But Republicans have proposed just that. (Rick Scott)

Every program in the Fed Govt has to be looked at freshly at least once every four years to determine if it is still needed
It would take four years just to recertify them, and then you'd have to start all over again.

On a more serious note, no, I do not favor such a law. It's just a way to hold political footballs hostage to hacks.

You've seen the hacks hold the debt ceiling hostage. Just imagine what they would do with entitlement programs.

“Every program” would include social security and Medicare… every four years.

If that ain’t a sunset nothing is.

Wouldn’t it be great to have SS and Medicare become political footballs every four years?

Yea . No.

But Republicans have proposed just that. (Rick Scott)

Biden proposed it back in the 70s.

LOL, are you really that stupid?
No. You're just fucking disingenuous. No shocker there. Context, junior.
And I find it endlessly amusing that the ACA is more popular now than it was at the time she made this statement that you fucks keep hacking up. :auiqs.jpg:

That is bullshit crazy talk! Fuck you mother-fuckers! Do not touch social security or Medicare. Back the fuck off!
They're not sustainable and will collapse soon if we don't do anything. Right now, it takes 3 workers to support 1 retiree, and that will soon be 2. That can't continue.

They're not sustainable and will collapse soon if we don't do anything. Right now, it takes 3 workers to support 1 retiree, and that will soon be 2. That can't continue.
Au contraire. With the millions of illegals that Biden has imported recently, there will be plenty of new workers to support SS AND all the homeless that will result in said illegal invasion.

No. You're just fucking disingenuous. No shocker there. Context, junior.
And I find it endlessly amusing that the ACA is more popular now than it was at the time she made this statement that you fucks keep hacking up. :auiqs.jpg:

Nobody read it moron. You know, the subject of the thread? They should NEVER be able to vote on a bill, any bill until it's been read. You Progs really are idiots.

"Away from the fog of controversy"...dipshit.
You stupid fuckers always leave that part out.
Holy fuck! You’re a retard. You don’t have to PASS anything to know what’s in it away from the dog of controversy (whatever that shit might mean).

In order to know what’s in it, all you have to do is have you and your staff read it and review it. That is supposed to be accomplished BEFORE you vote on it. And it can be done inside the Capitol and inside the lawmakers’ respective Offices and without regard to any alleged “fog of controversy.”

Why is it so difficult for retards like you to grasp that fact?

DHS, okay. The USDA and Va are not going to raid my house with 10 cars, lights flashing, 50 heavily armed and armored agents with a camera crew and drag me away because I was photographed / seen saying a quick prayer out in the street in front of an abortion clinic.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Most your CIA and NSA guys are trained to beat a polygraph. But ya would love to have more oversight of those that show up with guns. Not that it would effect me much can't remember the last time law enforcement even looked at me twice. About every Saturday in the summer ODNR shows up where I dock and puts a microscope up every one's ass checking fish size, number of fish, fishing license, guides license and drug card. For everyone but me never even had them look in my cooler. Sometimes I think I have poor bastard written on my forehead and they just leave me alone.

Forum List

Back