Would You Share Your Weakness (or are you a Wimp)?

Animal abuse sets me off as does taking advantage of a disabled or infirmed.

You sound like you should be with Gracie, not Skye
I am with neither that is enough to set anyone off if it were not the internet where accusations and assumed assignations are the order of the day.

I just say it cause it's fun/funny.

I feel like USMB is full of cartoon characters... like the Grinch :)

I hate when people put animals above humans.
I hate that a dog gets treated like royalty while we have homeless people on the streets
I serve at a food pantry regularly. Abuse: "treat (a person or an animal) with cruelty or violence, especially regularly or repeatedly." abuse: definition of abuse in Oxford dictionary (American English) (US)

I think you are looking for a fight.:eusa_hand:

No, no fight.
I think people should love and care for their animals.
But as a Christian, I place more value on humans. But I do understand why people would love an animal more than a human, especially an animal that gives love unconditionally.

Most people's weaknesses are their families (which is a forbidden flame topic here - understandably so)

My weakness are strewn across this board everywhere for all to see - ironically, I get flamed the most about the things that are not even true!

I actually welcome flames and criticisms, and will confess when I have fucked up.
Inconsistencies is something I have been guilty of all my life, because I don't have a 100% commitment to all issues... so a lot of my opinions are variable based on the situation....

Psst...sometimes we pick on you a bit because you take it well and it is all in good fun. ;)

I care about animals. I have nothing but contempt for people, even children. I wouldn't help someone if they were bleeding in a gutter and I had the very last band aid. Not even if I was the only one who had all the band aids.

Most people's weaknesses are their families (which is a forbidden flame topic here - understandably so)

My weakness are strewn across this board everywhere for all to see - ironically, I get flamed the most about the things that are not even true!

I actually welcome flames and criticisms, and will confess when I have fucked up.
Inconsistencies is something I have been guilty of all my life, because I don't have a 100% commitment to all issues... so a lot of my opinions are variable based on the situation....

Psst...sometimes we pick on you a bit because you take it well and it is all in good fun. ;)

You're such a sweet kitty ! :smiliehug:

Would you be willing to share what your weakness is?

> I can't grow a beard because my facial hair is too itchy.

> I have a hard time remembering that "noticible" is actually spelled "noticeable".

> I bite my toenails.

> I eat too much candy.

> I don't use my nasal steroid spray like I should.

I bite my toenails.

This is a good one!

Sometimes I use my bit toenails to clean out between my teeth.

I feel compelled to share the grossest thing I do.
Nothing like that, but, I don't mind cleaning hair out of the sink and tub drains.....
I can not STAND anything relating to snot or boogers. I mean HATE IT. I don't even like typing about it... :eusa_sick:

I bite my toenails.

This is a good one!

Sometimes I use my bit toenails to clean out between my teeth.

I feel compelled to share the grossest thing I do.
Nothing like that, but, I don't mind cleaning hair out of the sink and tub drains.....
I can not STAND anything relating to snot or boogers. I mean HATE IT. I don't even like typing about it... :eusa_sick:

I am a physician. The grosses bodily fluid/secretion/excretion that exists is MUCUS. I will take blood, shit, piss, and vomit any day over mucus.

Would you be willing to share what your weakness is?

What do you really care about?
What "sets you off"?

Or are you too much of a wimp to say because you are afraid of getting flamed?

I don't have any weaknesses. The things I care about aren't weaknesses, nor are the things that set me off.

I care about family and my job. What sets me off are liars.

I think everyone has pet peeves or things that bother them that shouldn't.
I'm not sure that is a "weakness" per se.

Is not being able to stand the sight of blood a "weakness"?

I guess my wanting to drink all the time is a "weakness" - even if it is an addiction/sickness, I still consider it a weakness....

I think for most men "lust" is a weakness....

Forum List

Back