Would you rather have a top cut steak or a big Mac from McDonald’s?

Would you rather have a top cut steak or a big Mac from McDonald’s?

• Give me the Big Mac !

• I’ll take the Top cut Steak :)

Results are only viewable after voting.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Be honest folks… some people crave a big Mac from time to time, but if the choice was offered to you when you were very hungry, which one would you go for?

1712494485435.jpeg

The top cut steak could be any top cut from a five star restaurant whether it’s a New York strip, filet mignon, or ribeye or you name it any top cut steak you could think of

1712494687396.jpeg

I know sometimes I can sound like a jerk when I criticize McDonald’s customers. But I’m not actually trying to criticize the customers but rather McDonald’s corporation. Still, I could come off as a jerk when I talk about that.

So there’s no problem with folks being honest if they would rather have a big Mac compared to the top cut steak they could think of

Be honest folks… some people crave a big Mac from time to time, but if the choice was offered to you when you were very hungry, which one would you go for?

View attachment 928473

The top cut steak could be any top cut from a five star restaurant whether it’s a New York strip, filet mignon, or ribeye or you name it any top cut steak you could think of

View attachment 928474

I know sometimes I can sound like a jerk when I criticize McDonald’s customers. But I’m not actually trying to criticize the customers but rather McDonald’s corporation. Still, I could come off as a jerk when I talk about that.

So there’s no problem with folks being honest if they would rather have a big Mac compared to the top cut steak they could think of
I would always pick the steak but if you offered me a big burger cooked on a charcoal grill in the summer or the little piece of beautiful steak, I may pick the burger.

View attachment 928473

View attachment 928474

I had steak last night with no crossover guilt from a Big Mac. Take off the thousand island dressing.

Price of fast food keeps going up. The steak gonna be cheaper.

Right now you can get a T Bone for $10 a pound
I need to stop paying to have my deers processed. My brother and I considered doing it last year with my 10 point but fuck that it’s a lot of work. But then the meat is expensive.

If I shoot two deer that’s $300 plus the license. Hunting can be very expensive. But it doesn’t have to be as expensive as it is for us if you are a DIY kind of guy

I've had some bad cuts of meat ... something we avoid at McD's for the most part ... that Big Mac is just the right delicate blend of good beef, corn-fed pork, thoroughbred horse and red kangaroo ...
Honestly, who cares whats in a hotdog? As long as it looks like meat and taste like meat.

Is the hose meat safe to eat? What do I care if the meat came from a cow or horse?

I need to stop paying to have my deers processed. My brother and I considered doing it last year with my 10 point but fuck that it’s a lot of work. But then the meat is expensive.

If I shoot two deer that’s $300 plus the license. Hunting can be very expensive. But it doesn’t have to be as expensive as it is for us if you are a DIY kind of guy
Always playing its sooo great BS. Yeah I have deer in my back yard. Been shooting them since I was young. Not for a few years as Dont shoot my babies wife.

Your constant disregard for the current inflation tells me all I need to know about youm You dont care about the poor in this nation.

I care I read the labels.
Taco Bell is 88% ground beef

She added that it's an important lesson for people to take a closer look at what's going into the food they eat.

"People look at the calories, proteins and carbs, but they forget to look at the list of ingredients," she said. "It's important to question, What are these ingredients?"

View attachment 928473

View attachment 928474

no thanks, do you have a salad?

Always playing its sooo great BS. Yeah I have deer in my back yard. Been shooting them since I was young. Not for a few years as Dont shoot my babies wife.

Your constant disregard for the current inflation tells me all I need to know about youm You dont care about the poor in this nation.
Oh yes I do. You just don’t like how I would put more money in their pockets.

You guys don’t sound like the same republicans in the 2000s when you said the country was doing great. Look at the stock market and wealth of the county. You didn’t care that the wealth gap was widening. You didn’t help fix healthcare Costs or wages.

You only make these arguments on Obama or Biden’s watch. This problem started on Reagan’s watch and bush really fucked us.

The country’s current “inflationary spiral” can also be traced back to COVID-19, Maher said, describing the trillions of dollars the government issued throughout the pandemic. This, he noted, should not be pinned on President Joe Biden, but his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

“We’re going to bring back Trump?” he asked. “The guy who ignored COVID like it was the dinner check? Talk about not learning anything.”

Greens have the highest cases of food poisoning
i tried to get my cat to go vegan once. wonder what happened to her?

my theory on the salmonella in the salad is that sanitation and hygiene in the lettuce fields and packing plants are not being regulated sufficiently.

Forum List

Back