Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house?

I could invite my Mexican neighbors over to meet him.

And just as they come in I tell him, "they're rapists".

Do you lock your door at night? Or do you not even have a door and allow people to stroll in and out as they please?

All us Progs have signs on our front lawns saying: "Door is open - help yourself to free shit" :eusa_dance:

You get my point, Doc. People protect their homes, kids, pets, etc. But some don't want the same for the country? It is mind boggling to me.

Good point.

So how do we protect the country from Orange Rumpy?

Vote

Holy Moly we had the same answer! Now I like him and will vote for him but my vote is meaningless.

Did Trump rape anyone like Bill Clinton? How about exposing himself, like to Paula Jones? Maybe Trump used a cigar on an intern too? The dems and MSM better remember the lineup of Bubba's women that Trump has that they blew off. Maybe Trump can re-introduce them at the State of the Union speech??
LOLOL

Buh... buh... buh.... BUT CLINTON!!

Oh, and Clinton didn’t rape anyone.

Do you lock your door at night? Or do you not even have a door and allow people to stroll in and out as they please?

All us Progs have signs on our front lawns saying: "Door is open - help yourself to free shit" :eusa_dance:

You get my point, Doc. People protect their homes, kids, pets, etc. But some don't want the same for the country? It is mind boggling to me.

Good point.

Vote

Holy Moly we had the same answer! Now I like him and will vote for him but my vote is meaningless.

Not a matter of voting or not voting for Trump my friend. It's a matter of electing Reps and Senators who will hold him in check.

Yes I know, these are all allegations, innocent until proven guilty blablabla. But do you honestly think all these women are lying? This man boasts about grabbing women by the P, and he is also standing up for fellow rapist Brett

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least nineteen women since the 1980s.

View attachment 217749
One day you might touch a female yourself.
Keep your head held high!
I have kissed 43 girls
Had unprotected anal sex with 29 different girls
Had a girl grabbed my ass
had a girl grab my dick at a club
had three different girls ask me for sex
had two girls ask me out (to be their bf)
had one girl named Nicole lured me to the toilet and tried to rape me
Had a 58 year old attracted to me and touching me
had my ass licked by a girl
and many more thank you very much
You also said you’re 26 years old before saying you’re 24.

Clearly, you have issues to deal with.

Would you let Donald Trump hang out in your house, maybe drink some beers or watch some television?

If so, why or why not?

No. And I have to say he's the first president I'd say that about. With the rest, I'm might not have liked their policies, but I'd be curious see what they're like in person.

It's just a personality thing for me. Trump is the kind of blow-hard I've done my best to avoid my whole life.

You don’t like people telling you how things really work do you, it’s all unicorn farts and fairy dust at your house I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I know, these are all allegations, innocent until proven guilty blablabla. But do you honestly think all these women are lying? This man boasts about grabbing women by the P, and he is also standing up for fellow rapist Brett

Donald Trump, an American businessman and current President of the United States, has been accused of sexual assault and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least nineteen women since the 1980s.

View attachment 217749
Yes I know, these are all allegations, innocent until proven guilty blablabla. But do you honestly think all these women are lying?
If everyone one of those women are "im with her" voters, you bet that they are all liars. Just like the bitch who remembers that is was Kavanaugh but cant seem to remember where or when exactly the place happened. I was in the military when a fagot black man tried to take advantage of me, I remember the name, the place the weather and who I reported his ass to. Of course nothing was done about it, but that is the way society is today.

Did Trump rape anyone like Bill Clinton? How about exposing himself, like to Paula Jones? Maybe Trump used a cigar on an intern too? The dems and MSM better remember the lineup of Bubba's women that Trump has that they blew off. Maybe Trump can re-introduce them at the State of the Union speech??
LOLOL

Imagine that, either did Kavanaugh....dumbass.

Good point.

Vote

Not a matter of voting or not voting for Trump my friend. It's a matter of electing Reps and Senators who will hold him in check.

Again my vote is meaningless in the Peoples Republic of MA. We elected the stupidest person in the Senate, Liz Warren. Shame. Such awful shame.

LOLOL

Imagine that, either did Kavanaugh....dumbass.
LOLOL

So?

And learn English, for G-d’s sake.... “either did Kavanaugh??”

Good point.

Vote

Again my vote is meaningless in the Peoples Republic of MA. We elected the stupidest person in the Senate, Liz Warren. Shame. Such awful shame.

Maybe you could bring back Mittens Romney? :D

Good point.

Vote

All set. Thanks but no thanks. Mitt is in Utah anyway as you know. Its either her or Diehl. For some reason she has strong support but she is batshit crazy.

I would love to have him chat with my kidlets about his investments. I'll even buy plastic furniture covers heh

View attachment 217749
One day you might touch a female yourself.
Keep your head held high!
I have kissed 43 girls
Had unprotected anal sex with 29 different girls
Had a girl grabbed my ass
had a girl grab my dick at a club
had three different girls ask me for sex
had two girls ask me out (to be their bf)
had one girl named Nicole lured me to the toilet and tried to rape me
Had a 58 year old attracted to me and touching me
had my ass licked by a girl
and many more thank you very much
You also said you’re 26 years old before saying you’re 24.

Clearly, you have issues to deal with.
Its a teenager..

1791241B-E839-4C5D-8357-A41D026D72CF.png

All set. Thanks but no thanks. Mitt is in Utah anyway as you know. Its either her or Diehl. For some reason she has strong support but she is batshit crazy.

I'm no longer much of a Lizzy fan. She's passionate about what she does, but gets to sounding like a broken record far too often. She'll not be my choice in 2020. Too divisive and too much of a whipping girl for the right.

I could invite my Mexican neighbors over to meet him.

And just as they come in I tell him, "they're rapists".

Good point.

Vote

Been there. Did that. Didn't work. :(

Good point.

Vote

Magog got one right! :thup:

Indeed, your vote is meaningless. That's the Electrical College for ya.

Forum List

Back