Would You Date a Woke Woman. One Feminist Demands that You Do!

Jan 4, 2020
British actor, Laurence Fox has recently stated that he does not date "woke" women, and at least one feminist is so offended that she wants Fox de-platformed for committing the crime of refusing to date her. So do you agree that woke women are off-limits, and do you believe in dating across the political aisle?

Woke women with skinny waiste, huge breasts, and can suck a tennis ball through a garden hose....?

I'm up.

British actor, Laurence Fox has recently stated that he does not date "woke" women, and at least one feminist is so offended that she wants Fox de-platformed for committing the crime of refusing to date her. So do you agree that woke women are off-limits, and do you believe in dating across the political aisle?

I would not generally. No. Because inherently if you are 'woke', then you think I'm evil, racists, and bigoted, without knowing anything about me. If you think that way, then how would any kind of relationship work?

Depends on the individual...and is she hot enough for me to corrupt with my evil traditionalist wight wing extWemist wacist views

bnn32Y0.jpg

These three dogs ain't cutting it

I would not generally. No. Because inherently if you are 'woke', then you think I'm evil, racists, and bigoted, without knowing anything about me. If you think that way, then how would any kind of relationship work?

That was basically my view in the video. I don't think any woke woman should really want to date me either.

That was basically my view in the video. I don't think any woke woman should really want to date me either.

No, I can see them wanting to date you. Sure.
Gotta remember, women are not very rational when they get emotional. Men aren't either, but the point is, women quite often date people, and then end up getting involved with someone they can't stand later.

Happens all the time. Be smarter about who you date. There will always be poisonous people who want to date you. Make better choices. I won't date a girl who is "woke". Short term... yeah she's cute, hot, attractive... long term you'll end up puling your hair out, and wishing you had never known her.

If she takes it up the pooper and then sucks it off, well fine.

But if she puts her damned dirty lips anywhere near my beer bottle afterward, I'm kicking her skank ass out without cab fare.

Dafuck is a "woke woman"? Anything like "Wake Forest"?

Shouldn't woke women be dating homeless men who became homeless after having given all their worldly possessions to other homeless people or illegal immigrants?

Some people are insane. Hopefully only temporarily insane but insane nonetheless.

What is it about the expression "woke" that makes it so annoying? I really hope, and the same for "triggered", that it goes rapidly out of mode.

What is it about the expression "woke" that makes it so annoying? I really hope, and the same for "triggered", that it goes rapidly out of mode.

I'd say it's because "woke" is a simple past tense and cannot be used as an adjective.

"She woke up" makes sense. "The woke woman" doesn't.

I'd say it's because "woke" is a simple past tense and cannot be used as an adjective.

"She woke up" makes sense. "The woke woman" doesn't.
I just love how sjws used it to refer to themselves and now the term is more of an insult. Maybe it will go away soon

Gotta remember, women are not very rational when they get emotional. Men aren't either, but the point is, women quite often date people, and then end up getting involved with someone they can't stand later.

Happens all the time. Be smarter about who you date. There will always be poisonous people who want to date you. Make better choices. I won't date a girl who is "woke". Short term... yeah she's cute, hot, attractive... long term you'll end up puling your hair out, and wishing you had never known her.

You do have a point there. If someone is only interested in dating short term, it makes a little sense. You are right that long term it is far better to be single than a girl who is woke.

Dafuck is a "woke woman"? Anything like "Wake Forest"?

You, are a woke woman.

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/) as a political term of African-American origin refers to a perceived awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial justice. It is derived from the African-American Vernacular English expression "stay woke", whose grammatical aspect refers to a continuing awareness of these issues.

Woke (/ˈwoʊk/) as a political term of African-American origin refers to a perceived awareness of issues concerning social justice and racial justice. It is derived from the African-American Vernacular English expression "stay woke", whose grammatical aspect refers to a continuing awareness of these issues.

Where did you get that?

You do have a point there. If someone is only interested in dating short term, it makes a little sense. You are right that long term it is far better to be single than a girl who is woke.

Absolutely. Short term, the drugs and hormones kick in, and you think you are cloud 9. Then the girl recovers from her drug induced love high, and remembers that you are a man, and a rapists, and a member of the patriarchy, and you'll regret you ever knew her.

Short term... I'm sure it will be fun. Long term, you get to live out hell on earth.

Pretty sure that's only one of the many, MANY reasons he wouldn't date her.

Another would be the fact that she doesn't know you can't demand that.

Forum List

Back