Would transgender people be accepted on your street?

A women that wants to be a man wants someone to be the normal female. She wants to be the dominate and have the submissive as most cis males do.

That's where I get confused. I am talking about the woman who wants the woman that wants to be a male.

To clarify, there are many so called "butch" women that I know and am friends with. All good people, and they all have girlfriends, and talk about them openly, though they never show them openly.

I'm not one to ask that sort of question in public... So I wonder, do the girlfriends exist? And if so, are the girlfriends female-looking, or male-looking?

That's the part that has me looping... And still no answer! :)

Why would a "butch" woman want another "butch" woman? Isn't that contrary?

That's all i want to know...

Can I ask a serious question, and I really do not mean anything negative. At all!

It is just something that I've always pondered, as a hetero male...

I work with women who are transgender. They dress as men, but they are women and have women names. But they're obviously trying to be male.?

They freely say that they are gay and that's cool, and everything. No problems at all with that. They are great people too, so I don't have an issue.

But what lurks in my mind, and though they are openly gay, I don't know how to ask this question....

This applies to men and women who are openly gay, and identify with the other sex... Jus sayin...

How do I phrase this? Please bear with me, I am the most open person, I do not mean any harm. I just want to understand...

If you are a lesbian, and you dress and identify as a man, what do you look for in a mate? Do you look for a feminine woman, or someone else that identifies as male?

And how does the female mate choose a female man? This is what confounds me.. .:)

Because if I'm going to be 100% honest on a forum, there are things there that don't make sense to me. I have no issues with your choices. I just want to understand, because it does boggle my mind :)

So this is probably the proper place to ask this type of question!! :)
lesbianism is all about gender issues. They think that males are privileged so they try to be the man. They've gone dry humper. And do they want your pretty demure wife?

hell yes they do. And when they get her they will transfer their own issues on to her and take joy out of her life.

To clarify, there are many so called "butch" women that I know and am friends with. All good people, and they all have girlfriends, and talk about them openly, though they never show them openly.

I'm not one to ask that sort of question in public... So I wonder, do the girlfriends exist? And if so, are the girlfriends female-looking, or male-looking?

That's the part that has me looping... And still no answer! :)

Why would a "butch" woman want another "butch" woman? Isn't that contrary?

That's all i want to know...
yes. it is but they just want YOUR woman and when they get her they will make the poor thing butch.

Can I ask a serious question, and I really do not mean anything negative. At all!

I work with women who are transgender. They dress as men, but they are women and have women names. But they're obviously trying to be male.?

They freely say that they are gay and that's cool, and everything. No problems at all with that. They are great people too, so I don't have an issue.

But what lurks in my mind, and though they are openly gay, I don't know how to ask this question....

This applies to men and women who are openly gay, and identify with the other sex... Jus sayin...

How do I phrase this? Please bear with me, I am the most open person, I do not mean any harm. I just want to understand...

If you are a lesbian, and you dress and identify as a man, what do you look for in a mate? Do you look for a feminine woman, or someone else that identifies as male?

And how does the female mate choose a female man? This is what confounds me.. .:)

Because if I'm going to be 100% honest on a forum, there are things there that don't make sense to me. I have no issues with your choices. I just want to understand, because it does boggle my mind :)

lesbianism is all about gender issues. They think that males are privileged so they try to be the man. They've gone dry humper. And do they want your pretty demure wife?

hell yes they do. And when they get her they will transfer their own issues on to her and take joy out of her life.

Lesbianism is all about being attracted, physically and emotionally, to women. Period. There may be lesbians who have gender issues. But to act as though all do is ridiculous.

And just like there are men who demand heir wife be subservient, there are lesbians who do the same. That does not, by any stretch of the imagination, mean it is all.

But to go even further with these aspects of identity and sexuality, Today we can see over 100 different types of genders coming out of 2 original genders from the past.

Here's a List of 58 Gender Options for Facebook Users

Lesbianism is all about being attracted, physically and emotionally, to women. Period. There may be lesbians who have gender issues. But to act as though all do is ridiculous.

And just like there are men who demand heir wife be subservient, there are lesbians who do the same. That does not, by any stretch of the imagination, mean it is all.
nope. it's about female aggression.

But to go even further with these aspects of identity and sexuality, Today we can see over 100 different types of genders coming out of 2 original genders from the past.

just a fad.

Female aggression? Absolute bullshit. If you want to believe that nonsense it is up to you. But there are aggressive lesbians, submissive lesbians, and everything in between. Like everyone else, there are as many variations as there are lesbians.

Would transgender people be accepted on your street? Would they be safe and treated with respect as they walk down your street!

As I noted in an earlier thread, one such is already accepted. More, is welcomed and treated with great respect as the individual is a pleasant person who contributes to the community in many ways. Not at all "in your face", demands no special rights. The respect was EARNED, not demanded; earned in exactly the same ways respect would be earned by any heterosexual person.

Here's Matthew dressed up as a tranny...

128c5faec35404f107673cc04c5e2035_400x400.jpeg

I look a hell of a lot better then that!
Blonde with red hat?

Female aggression? Absolute bullshit. If you want to believe that nonsense it is up to you. But there are aggressive lesbians, submissive lesbians, and everything in between. Like everyone else, there are as many variations as there are lesbians.
The submissive one's are your heartbroken mamma!

I wouldnt know if they were fruit loops or not...I'm already ostracized since I'm a Good Ol Boy in a Beverly Hills world when it comes to my neighborhood.
There's nothing I like better than pulling the Big Daddy offset smoker under the porte cochere and getting polluted on fine beer and whiskey while the neighbors fret.....
Aaaaaaahhh ....Good Times...

Nice clear, fact based argument. Thanks.

I find that sharing my observations allows others to make their own, with a more open mind.

I find that sharing my observations allows others to make their own, with a more open mind.

I find that people who make ridiculous claims and then respond with childish attempts at insults do not have open minss

Forum List

Back