Would the military support a Trump Coup?

Coming from an obvious "not my President" OP, this is a rather ridiculous post.

I think a more pressing question would be "If and when the Democrats ever win the Presidency again, will they be able to use the military to enforce Communism?"

The answer is a resounding "NO"; our military will remain conservative. And that's why the Dems need the GND: it's designed to break down American society so the Dems Chinese and Russian allies can be brought in.

I think it will be up to the officers that command the units. I think the officers will remain loyal and so will the troops. My brief experience is that the troops will depend on their officers for their decision and the officers will remain loyal to the nation. Besides it's Trump against the military, a tee-hee situation.

I think it will be up to the officers that command the units. I think the officers will remain loyal and so will the troops. My brief experience is that the troops will depend on their officers for their decision and the officers will remain loyal to the nation. Besides it's Trump against the military, a tee-hee situation.
Trump will enthrall them with stories of being in Military School and his battle with heel spurs

If Trump orders the military to install him as dictator will it obey? Can he depend on the troops to obey his orders? Can he depend on the generals to obey his orders?

You know how often foreign dictators have been able to get their troops to fall in line, could you say "no"?

My professor used to say iif you want to take over a country take over the army and the police.
With a president who has shown an absolute disregard for the rule of law, who continually "jokes" about having more than two terms, which his supporters actually take seriously, with supporters that have already used threats of force to get what they want (threats of violence that sent Dr. Ford into hiding, and intimidated the city of Sunland park into standing down from stopping a section of border wall privately erected illegally without a permit), who have also been vocal they'd accept a Trump dictatorship, with all the violence he's insighted his supporters to commit (from Charlottesville to the Christchurch shooter who called Trump a great leader of the white race), and has pushed out anyone in his cabinet and beyond who weren't absolute yes men, even when breaking the law. This is a very important question to ask, and people really need to start actually paying attention.

Does your post include this thing about a green frog that I understand is a symbol of white supremacist bullshit?

Green frog, my butt. This is the symbol of white supremacy, according to some on here.

upload_2019-7-21_13-3-37.png

If Trump orders the military to install him as dictator will it obey? Can he depend on the troops to obey his orders? Can he depend on the generals to obey his orders?

You know how often foreign dictators have been able to get their troops to fall in line, could you say "no"?

My professor used to say iif you want to take over a country take over the army and the police.
With a president who has shown an absolute disregard for the rule of law, who continually "jokes" about having more than two terms, which his supporters actually take seriously, with supporters that have already used threats of force to get what they want (threats of violence that sent Dr. Ford into hiding, and intimidated the city of Sunland park into standing down from stopping a section of border wall privately erected illegally without a permit), who have also been vocal they'd accept a Trump dictatorship, with all the violence he's insighted his supporters to commit (from Charlottesville to the Christchurch shooter who called Trump a great leader of the white race), and has pushed out anyone in his cabinet and beyond who weren't absolute yes men, even when breaking the law. This is a very important question to ask, and people really need to start actually paying attention.

Here's the plan and you will agree after you come to your senses.

upload_2019-7-21_13-10-38.png

^Observe the leftist shill trial balloon and DO NOT take it lightly. This is a shill that was told to post that to check popular support for whatever the trial balloon is.

Bitch, it will be Civil War and we will obliterate your asses.

If you think I'm bullshittin' about the trial balloon thing, one was floated about Trump raping a 13-year old girl in march of 2016.

Plans are in place for just such a thing! Hail victory! After that Trump's gonna round up all you crying sissies and gas you!

^Observe the leftist shill trial balloon and DO NOT take it lightly. This is a shill that was told to post that to check popular support for whatever the trial balloon is.

If you think I'm bullshittin' about the trial balloon thing, one was floated about Trump raping a 13-year old girl in march of 2016.
Would you stop with this nonsense?

You don't want a war. For starters you conservitards would be hopelessly outnumbered. Secondly the vast majority of conservitards are over 60, and thirdly the ones who aren't are just a buncha blow-hards on the internet. Your side would go down so fast your head wouldn't stop spinning for a month.

You don't want a war. For starters you conservitards would be hopelessly outnumbered. Secondly the vast majority of conservitards are over 60, and thirdly the ones who aren't are just a buncha blow-hards on the internet. Your side would go down so fast your head wouldn't stop spinning for a month.

Whatcha gonna use for weapons? Nerf guns?

Oh, you're one a those morons who believe democrats hate guns.

News flash!

News flash!
You're one of those morons that think a war would be against Democrat Americans.

A majority of them would side with real Americans.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Those who joined with Trump in such a scenario would be lucky not to be executed. I suspect the officers would be executed, the enlisted serve life at hard labor.

"I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

"I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God."

Those who joined with Trump in such a scenario would be lucky not to be executed. I suspect the officers would be executed, the enlisted serve life at hard labor.

I took that oath not once but five times and no one told me that I was released from it. Do I support a President? No. I support the United States of America and the Constitution of the United States. If I need to do it armed once again I will but only under the umbrella of an Organized Militia, not a vigilante criminal disorganization. But I will protect my home. So if you "Revolutionaries" do come for me, you will have to also take on the entire neighborhood and that's made up of quite a few people, who like me, took that same oath.

I took that oath not once but five times and no one told me that I was released from it. Do I support a President? No. I support the United States of America and the Constitution of the United States. If I need to do it armed once again I will but only under the umbrella of an Organized Militia, not a vigilante criminal disorganization. But I will protect my home. So if you "Revolutionaries" do come for me, you will have to also take on the entire neighborhood and that's made up of quite a few people, who like me, took that same oath.

I too took the oath when I enlisted in the Navy. Apparently the author of the OP never read the UCMJ.

I too took the oath when I enlisted in the Navy. Apparently the author of the OP never read the UCMJ.

Sounds like it. Fruitcakes come in all sizes and flavors.

News flash!
You're one of those morons that think a war would be against Democrat Americans.

What is a "real American"? You speak as there is such a thing as a "fake American." There isn't.

News flash!

What is a "real American"? You speak as there is such a thing as a "fake American." There isn't.
You are a fake American.

and yet you piss on that oath everyday with your comments here,,,

News flash!

Right, against you tRumpkin nut-jobs.

Forum List

Back