Would the military support a Trump Coup?

outlier

Jul 8, 2017
If Trump orders the military to install him as dictator will it obey? Can he depend on the troops to obey his orders? Can he depend on the generals to obey his orders?

You know how often foreign dictators have been able to get their troops to fall in line, could you say "no"?

My professor used to say iif you want to take over a country take over the army and the police.

facepalm-implied-.jpg

If Trump orders the military to install him as dictator will it obey? Can he depend on the troops to obey his orders? Can he depend on the generals to obey his orders?

You know how often foreign dictators have been able to get their troops to fall in line, could you say "no"?

My professor used to say iif you want to take over a country take over the army and the police.
He doesn't have to do all that. If he gets away with this Emergency Order to fund the Wall, he's already accomplished his mission.

Dunno. The FBI tried to overthtrow Trump and it worked badly.

Drama queen much? Thought better of you, Old
Lady.

He doesn't have to do all that. If he gets away with this Emergency Order to fund the Wall, he's already accomplished his mission.

The inevitable the president is going to be a dictator. Obama, Bush, Clinton and so on. Unless there is some sort of Nation wide disaster there is no way this could ever happen.

Apparently most seemed to have missed we've essentially existed under potential dicatorship since the scared rabbits of Congress passed the Patriot act.

The PA allows any sitting potus executive privilege over judicial and legislative branches .

May the boot lickin' tards whom deny this wave thier little flags all the way to camp on fema trains....

034502681d5808533827fb2e741ad043.jpg

~S~

You must be thinking about another country

I don't doubt for a second that it's occurred to him, especially after the Chinese president did it, but I don't think the rest of Washington would stand for it. Even the republicans are getting sick of him and you know JCoS not his fans.

Every doomsday thread about Trump starts with the key word "If". Which is also the exact point of the thread in which the wheels are leaving the tracks.

Must be a sad miserable life to have an individual consume every waking thought to the point of dreaming up ridiculous scenarios.

Until recently, I worked around the Pentagon. Of the thousands I saw in uniform, there were many people in uniform who are members of "minority" groups or are female, so I doubt such a thing would be possible.

But I hope and pray that the Joint Chiefs will do the right thing and prevent trump from destroying our nation. I have some faith in their knowledge and their patriotism.

I never thought that I would see the day in my country that people who call themselves Americans would turn against their fellow Americans. These people are filthy traitors and I have faith that our military will protect us from these freaks. But the situation is awful.

Does your post include this thing about a green frog that I understand is a symbol of white supremacist bullshit?
You don't understand diddly-poo.....Are there white supremacists hiding in your closet too?

This frog is a symbol used by these white gangbangers. You're not one of f*cking morons who run around in the woods calling themselves "militia," as if they had some official status, I hope.

Does your post include this thing about a green frog that I understand is a symbol of white supremacist bullshit?
You don't understand diddly-poo.....Are there white supremacists hiding in your closet too?

This frog is a symbol used by these white gangbangers. You're not one of f*cking morons who run around in the woods calling themselves "militia," as if they had some official status, I hope.
The frog is used to troll thin-skinned moonbat freaks like you, and it is working marvelously.

Forum List

Back