Would someone tell me where we'll get the electricity to charge EV cars/trucks?

KAMALA: "I'm excited about electric school buses! I love electric school buses! I just love them for so many reasons! Maybe because I went to school on a school bus. Raise your hand if you went to school on a school bus!"
OK Kamala... where will the electricity come from to charge the buses?
A) How many active school buses in America?
  • Nationally, 26 million children in the U.S. take 480,000 buses to and from school each day.
  • School buses travel about 12,000 miles per year per bus or almost 6 billion cumulative miles per year.
So how many kWh will be used if all the above buses are EVs at the documented rate per bus of 2.17 kWh/mile.
So 480,000 EV buses traveling 12,000 per bus per year is about 6 billion.
Electricity used by the above buses: 12,499,200,000 kWh.
Add that to electricity usage if just 25% of all Cars/Trucks that will use 3,729,594,048,071 kWh.
This is in ADDITION to the national electricity generate TODAY of 4,165,030,000,000 kWh, the Total electricity generated in USA in 2021 by all the 11,070 total power plants in usa. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
So if ALL school buses are EVs to the additional electricity needed will be 7,907,123,248,071 or more than 189% more electricity than is being generated today.
Oh by the way who will pay the additional trillions of dollars for new power plants?
View attachment 747329

The sun, the wind, and hydro-electric power. Of course you have to invest and build these resources, creating good paying high tech jobs all around.

Why aren't you touting all of jobs being created, and the health care savings of switching to green energy? Republicans haven't invested in American infrastructure since Reagan was in office. You're not creating enough electrical energy to power California, or Texas.

This is what happens when you leave essential services up to the free market. PP&G in California have such old equipment that it's starting wild fires in the state.

The war in Ukraine WAS the Biden's administration excuse.
Why is it so hard to comprehend that when a President of the USA declares that an American Industry will be "rid of" CEOs like this one have an EXCUSE to raise prices! I've been around US presidents since Truman and neither Democrat or GOP would attack an industry that provides over 6,000 products including 2 billion tires a year that use 300 million barrels of oil or asphalt that covers 94% of USA roads that uses 1.5 BILLION barrels of oil a year....Let alone gasoline for us consumers and diesel for supply chain transportation!
And to make such totally truly truly ignorant statements as the below, well in my mind that is treasonous!
Why would any president want to get rid of "fossil fuels" when "fossil fuels" are so integral to our civilization other than he is plain stupid!

U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.
“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
www.theenergymix.com

I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

"No more drilling," Biden said.
After the protester continued to shout at him, he shot back, sounding even more irritable:
"There is no more drilling. I haven’t formed any new drilling."

Biden: "Number one, no more subsidies for fossil fuel industry.
No more drilling on federal lands.
No more drilling, including offshore.

No ability for the oil industry to continue to drill, period, ends, number one."

I have no idea why you continue to bring up Biden quotes after I've noted more than once they are lies.

I have no idea why you continue to bring up Biden quotes after I've noted more than once they are lies.
You keep defending Biden regarding gas prices! That's the point. Biden said these things and they had a direct affect on your gas prices. And you aren't recognizing that. Besides they AREN"T LIES!
Biden said: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels" HE SAID THAT and that's not a lie!
The above statement DISCOURAGED oil companies from investing in more refineries as this quote verifies:
“My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.
“You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”

www.theenergymix.com
THAT statement has been just like the below statement are not LIES... but statements that encourage illegals!
I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So please recognize the distinction. Biden didn't like about "rid of fossil fuels" any more than he lied when he said "surge to the border"!
These and several others while NOT lies but what Biden wants, are destructive to America and he should be held accountable!

You keep defending Biden regarding gas prices! That's the point. Biden said these things and they had a direct affect on your gas prices. And you aren't recognizing that. Besides they AREN"T LIES!
Biden said: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels" HE SAID THAT and that's not a lie!
The above statement DISCOURAGED oil companies from investing in more refineries as this quote verifies:
“My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth.

www.theenergymix.com
THAT statement has been just like the below statement are not LIES... but statements that encourage illegals!

So please recognize the distinction. Biden didn't like about "rid of fossil fuels" any more than he lied when he said "surge to the border"!
These and several others while NOT lies but what Biden wants, are destructive to America and he should be held accountable!

Nobody has got rid of anything.

The sun, the wind, and hydro-electric power. Of course you have to invest and build these resources, creating good paying high tech jobs all around.

Why aren't you touting all of jobs being created, and the health care savings of switching to green energy? Republicans haven't invested in American infrastructure since Reagan was in office. You're not creating enough electrical energy to power California, or Texas.

This is what happens when you leave essential services up to the free market. PP&G in California have such old equipment that it's starting wild fires in the state.
WHAT JOBS then are eliminated? Oil industry which has over----
The latest statistics show that the oil and gas industry in the US employs around 10.3 million people.
Where will those people go? It is a wash! I.e. they become green energy workers which replace the out of work 10.3 million oil workers!
Where are the jobs?
And you are 100% right about ..."You're not creating enough electrical energy to power California, or Texas. "
So then why are you exacerbating the issue by dramatically increasing EV production?
I'm not against EVs! I think they are the future! But intelligently evolving. Market Driven evolving!
NOT government interference FORCING me to drive an EV and then NOT having enough electricity to charge it at home!
That is totally NOT following the science that people like you are so adamant about!
The science of economics which dictates market demand drives supply... NOT government interference!
The USA and frankly civilization is heading for collapse due to government interference especially in our market place.
This is a picture of government interference and the affect on the common person!
Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 12.00.04 PM.png

Liberals are dumb as shit. We cannot simply switch to electric cars without massive expansion of fossil fuels.

They are morons duped by one of the biggest hoaxes ever.

Manmade climate change is bullshit.

What year was the climate “perfect”? Never.

When you start a post denying climate change with "Liberals are dumb as shit", nobody is going to read past your first line, because it's clear YOU don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Conservatives are the most gullible tools of the ignorant and greedy who have ever lived.

Nobody has got rid of anything.
Prove it!
FACTS!
New refineries are unlikely to be built in the United States due to daunting environmental standards and policies that the Biden administration has been implementing to reduce petroleum product consumption in the future. Shockingly high prices for energy is the outgrowth of those policies.
Jun 13, 2022

Trained and knowledgeable workers are retiring or moving to other industries. The average oil and gas worker is 44 years old, a recent report from Deloitte found. The industry has mostly rehired the 15,000 workers it laid off during the 2020 crash, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Statistics.Oct 19, 2022

The 20 biggest U.S. fossil fuel firms cut nearly 15,000 jobs in 2021, up from a net loss of 13,000 jobs the previous year, a new BailoutWatch analysis of their securities filings has found.May 9, 2022 After accounting for merger and acquisition activity, 19 of the 20 companies likely posted net job losses over the two-year period, the analysis found.

Now WHERE is YOUR proof " nobody has got rid of anything?"

www.theenergymix.com

You didn't finish his quote. He said it was going to be gradual and take 30 years to complete. You keep leaving that part out.

You're Chicken Little with your "The sky is falliing" posts. Instead of looking at the jobs being created and the economic possibilities of green power, you're clinging to your cowboy economy screaming "Cars will never replace the horse! They need gasoline. Where are you going to find gasoline?"

Prove it!
FACTS!
New refineries are unlikely to be built in the United States due to daunting environmental standards and policies that the Biden administration has been implementing to reduce petroleum product consumption in the future. Shockingly high prices for energy is the outgrowth of those policies.
Jun 13, 2022

Trained and knowledgeable workers are retiring or moving to other industries. The average oil and gas worker is 44 years old, a recent report from Deloitte found. The industry has mostly rehired the 15,000 workers it laid off during the 2020 crash, according to data from the U.S. Bureau of Statistics.Oct 19, 2022

The 20 biggest U.S. fossil fuel firms cut nearly 15,000 jobs in 2021, up from a net loss of 13,000 jobs the previous year, a new BailoutWatch analysis of their securities filings has found.May 9, 2022 After accounting for merger and acquisition activity, 19 of the 20 companies likely posted net job losses over the two-year period, the analysis found.

Now WHERE is YOUR proof " nobody has got rid of anything?"

You keep ignoring the obvious:

When you start a post denying climate change with "Liberals are dumb as shit", nobody is going to read past your first line, because it's clear YOU don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Conservatives are the most gullible tools of the ignorant and greedy who have ever lived.
But you don't provide ANY proof to your statements!
HERE read why you gasoline cost has jumped 87% from September 2019...$2.68 per gallon
when your dumb ass totally ignorant Biden said the following:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels”

BUT JUST 32 months later, $5.032 or
87% more in 6/2022

You didn't finish his quote. He said it was going to be gradual and take 30 years to complete. You keep leaving that part out.

You're Chicken Little with your "The sky is falliing" posts. Instead of looking at the jobs being created and the economic possibilities of green power, you're clinging to your cowboy economy screaming "Cars will never replace the horse! They need gasoline. Where are you going to find gasoline?"
Prove it! Give me the exact words where he said it would take 30 years?
And if I did leave it out.... NOW you know how most of us feel when the MSM leaves out the rest of the story!
Case in point...
YOU dummies and Biden (his exact words...)
Trump NEVER ,EVER said as Biden said...maybe if you drank bleach you may be okay".

Total lie!

KAMALA: "I'm excited about electric school buses! I love electric school buses! I just love them for so many reasons! Maybe because I went to school on a school bus. Raise your hand if you went to school on a school bus!"
OK Kamala... where will the electricity come from to charge the buses?
A) How many active school buses in America?
  • Nationally, 26 million children in the U.S. take 480,000 buses to and from school each day.
  • School buses travel about 12,000 miles per year per bus or almost 6 billion cumulative miles per year.
So how many kWh will be used if all the above buses are EVs at the documented rate per bus of 2.17 kWh/mile.
So 480,000 EV buses traveling 12,000 per bus per year is about 6 billion.
Electricity used by the above buses: 12,499,200,000 kWh.
Add that to electricity usage if just 25% of all Cars/Trucks that will use 3,729,594,048,071 kWh.
This is in ADDITION to the national electricity generate TODAY of 4,165,030,000,000 kWh, the Total electricity generated in USA in 2021 by all the 11,070 total power plants in usa. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)
So if ALL school buses are EVs to the additional electricity needed will be 7,907,123,248,071 or more than 189% more electricity than is being generated today.
Oh by the way who will pay the additional trillions of dollars for new power plants?
View attachment 747329
Coal plants..

Yes, a lie. I've already covered that.
NO you didn't! NOT one link and I also couldn't find any so you are full of crap just like Biden!
First of all WHAT Biden said was NOT a lie! Here are his exact words:
I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels

Now what is the LIE ? Did HE not say we are going to get rid of fossil fuels"????

THAT is NOT a LIE. That is a statement that he made! Now regardless of when Biden wants to get rid of fossil fuels.
NOW he said this:
“Eventually we’re going to have to go to oil, but we’re not getting rid of fossil fuels. We’re getting rid of the subsidies for fossil fuels, but we’re not getting rid of fossil fuels for a long time,” Biden told reporters on the ground in Tennessee after the debate.
He then added that the transition away from fossil fuels would probably not happen until 2050.

And all that may happen, BUT Biden said he guarantee to get rid of fossil fuels. WHERE is the LIE?

NO you didn't! NOT one link and I also couldn't find any so you are full of crap just like Biden!
First of all WHAT Biden said was NOT a lie! Here are his exact words:

Now what is the LIE ? Did HE not say we are going to get rid of fossil fuels"????

THAT is NOT a LIE. That is a statement that he made! Now regardless of when Biden wants to get rid of fossil fuels.
NOW he said this:
“Eventually we’re going to have to go to oil, but we’re not getting rid of fossil fuels. We’re getting rid of the subsidies for fossil fuels, but we’re not getting rid of fossil fuels for a long time,” Biden told reporters on the ground in Tennessee after the debate.
He then added that the transition away from fossil fuels would probably not happen until 2050.

And all that may happen, BUT Biden said he guarantee to get rid of fossil fuels. WHERE is the LIE?

You've asked me and asked my about Bidens' comments and I've told you every time they are lies. I can answer but I guess I can't help you comprehend.

The objective is not to enable people to use EVs as conveniently as they due gas-powered vehicles. The objective is to control people by limiting their range of movement and giving the government a kills switch to immobilize them.

You've asked me and asked my about Bidens' comments and I've told you every time they are lies. I can answer but I guess I can't help you comprehend.
But you are so confused! What was it Biden lied about?
biden said I guarantee. What is a lie there? He also didn’t lie when he said “rid fossil fuels” where is there a lie? Now if he said my plan to rid fossil fuels will not cost a single fossil fuel worker’s job, that’s a lie. But what Biden said was not a lie. He has a plan Regardless of what it will cost.

Forum List

Back