Hank Johnson: The classified documents were planted in Biden garage.

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
This is just irresponsible for an elected official to say such a thing with no basis in fact. Or, maybe he believes it to be true because his party and their operatives do this all the time.
WOW. The party of claiming widespread voter fraud in 2020, with millions of fraudulent votes backed by zero evidence. Suddenly are against somebody doing what Tucker Carlson does every day.

Throw something out there.

Isn't that ^^^^ stolen from the trump camp?

The FBI planted the Evidence....... every RWI.
Trump said he worried about handing his documents to the FBI because he thought they could plant evidence...
Not that they would sneak into his bedroom and plant evidence...
And the FBI has a track record in trying to set Trump up...
Huge difference from Joe and his garage....

This is just irresponsible for an elected official to say such a thing with no basis in fact. Or, maybe he believes it to be true because his party and their operatives do this all the time.

Oh look, Hank 'Guam Is Going To TIP OVER' Johnson is now throwing out the collevtive Democrat conspiracy theory (that they got ftom watching 'The View') that Donald Trump / someone 'planted' TS/SCI DOCUMENTS IN Biden's garage ... right after Biden himself acknowledged HE did that and arguing doing so was perfectly legal because the documents were in his locked garage next to his Corvette.

I wold like to thank Representative Johnson for confirming the fact that Democrats use The View and Joy Behar to get their news and as their primary Fact Check source.

1673650094985.png

:auiqs.jpg:

Trumps argument: Everybody that I personally hired for their position, is against me.

And Wray turned out to be an anti American leftist... so what's your point?....
Trump was demonstrating his remarkable skill (see the apprentice tv show) at picking only the best people.

I guess this means you'll have to admit Trump lied about that ability.

Why would an elected official resort to a foolish and desperate defense? The short answer is that he is used to being backed up by the mainstream media.

Why would an elected official resort to a foolish and desperate defense? The short answer is that he is used to being backed up by the mainstream media.
Until that second sentence I thought you were talking about Trump.

Who said things like he could declassify information just by thinking about it.

Trump was demonstrating his remarkable skill (see the apprentice tv show) at picking only the best people.

Hey no one is perfect... Trump befriended Graham too and that was a big mistake since Graham suggested Wray to replace Comey... choosing an FBI chief or anyone charged with law enforcement and homeland security is a huge responsibility... you want a guy that has experience for such an important position regardless if he or she is a supporter of yours....
I see your point now and its a stupid point...

Absolutely! Biden.got so duped in this.

CORRECTION: Trump picked sine of the brightest, most intelligent people, proving he still has / had talent for picking some of the best and brightest.

Where he was / is setiously lacking is his judge of character, ethics, integrity, and loyalty...This was proven by his having picked some of the most immoral, unethical, corrupt, criminal, treasonous m*er f*ers in this nation"s history.

If he could go back again OR if he gets elected in 2024 he should / will probably fire Every CRIMINAL,TREASONOUS SOB currently in positions of leadership in the NSA, CIA, FBI, DOJ, DHS, ATF, State Department, etc...and start over.

You couldn't blame him for doing so.

Forum List

Back