Remember: Biden's guarantee: "I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels"

One more thing he has failed at.

View attachment 794429
The prices should be much cheaper with little inflation. To make you feel better I would watch any authoritarian and others who were conscripted with them die horrible deaths who screwed with me in life. I am not that empowered though. I just do not forget like so many others we see today for their reasons.

The prices should be much cheaper with little inflation.

Except that the US is the only country that has matched its 2019 output after the slashing of production in 2020.

Oil is a global commodity, thus what we produce is just part of the equation.

To make you feel better I would watch any authoritarian and others who were conscripted with them die horrible deaths who screwed with me in life.

I hope you enjoy that, I have not had anyone screw me over in life, I have a great life

Gas makes up less than 46% of the barrel of oil.. per gallon products are actually higher. And so if fossil fuels demand
for gas diminished, other product costs will increase due to production reduction. Refining of gas is very expensive. So
refineries will as the CEO of Chevron said..
their prices while they can!
You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
So demand will far out strip supply! Again with 300 million barrels needed to make 2 billion tires and 95% of roads are made from asphalt that uses 1.4 billion barrels a year... hey the oil companies will be happy! Raise prices on everything, don't build any more refineries! You are encouraging that behavior! PLUS in addition where will the Nearly 7 Trillion additional kWh come from with each current plant generating 376 billion kWh per year that means there will be
another 18,655 power plants needed to be built @ a cost of $2,000/kWh or $14,037,926,640,000,000--$14 quadrillion!
Where will that come from?View attachment 794452

Thank you, Chicken Little, for your latest “the sky is falling” post. But it’s just more of your same shit different day fear mongering.

Not once ever, do I see you advocating for the billions of dollars to be made investing in green technology.

All I see is your concern over an infrastructure system based on fossil fuels which is destroying the planet.

Why aren’t you promoting investment in green technology and green energy source of power for the coming years?

You’re like the guy chasing after a car screaming “get a horse”.

Except that the US is the only country that has matched its 2019 output after the slashing of production in 2020.

Oil is a global commodity, thus what we produce is just part of the equation.

I hope you enjoy that, I have not had anyone screw me over in life, I have a great life
Of course, you do. I have no issue with those who did to me over my life dying with their families. I do not live it. What you promote do and have over the last decade easily. I do not have to do a damn thing. You are vengeance and are of destruction and carnage. Thank You.

Of course, you do. I have no issue with those who did to me over my life dying with their families. I do not live it. What you promote do and have over the last decade easily. I do not have to do a damn thing. You are vengeance and are of destruction and carnage. Thank You.

And here for a second I thought you had sobered up.

But alas, not.

I think it is time for you to take a time out

And here for a second I thought you had sobered up.

But alas, not.

I think it is time for you to take a time out
I typed as a G rated reaction that Progs do in X rated violence. I love you guys as a consolation prize. Even if it hurts.

Biden has spooked fossil fuel development .. what company would invest in infrastructure when Biden has created an environment of uncertainty? How will Biden respond to this transitionary period between his spooking the industry and providing a solution? Or will he just be gone by then and someone else with leadership skills will bridge the gap?

Exxon just announced that new fracking technology will double US production.

Plus, there a huge new oilfields onshore Turkey and offshore Guyana.

Automakers see the handwriting on the wall.
The future is not in Internal combustion

Every major automaker has EV options, nobody is investing in R&D for internal combustion.
The market is shifting

Tell the forum about the recent events surrounding Obama’s Chevy Volt.

Biden "guaranteed"!
"I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

And to make that guarantee Biden's Environmental Protection Agency distributing nearly $1 billion in these electric school bus grants last year, it was raining money. In October, the Biden Administration awarded $395,000 to Wrangell for the purchase of the electric bus, intended to expedite the transition to zero-emission vehicles and foster “cleaner air in schools and neighboring communities.
Here’s the rub: Most students in this Alaska town can walk to school or catch a ride with an older sibling or parent who works at the school. Wrangell, with its 2,100 souls and only about 25 miles of road, has a school system serving 263 students and two school buses. And there are no neighboring communities in Wrangell, unless you get on a ferry or a plane.
As for the clean air aspect, Wrangell boasts some of the cleanest air in America. It’s situated in the middle of the nation’s largest national forest, the Tongass, which is the size of Virginia yet has a population of only 70,000 across its numerous islands and archipelagos. Between the millions of carbon-capturing trees and millions of acres of carbon-absorbing ocean, Wrangell is in a rainforest that is already on hydro power. It’s not belching much of anything into the air, which is swept clean by ocean breezes.

By the way this EV bus will average 2.15 kilowatt-hours (kWh) per mile for the electric buses,
So as I've pointed out several times the generation of electricity will be the biggest problem.
For example: if all the school buses Nationally, 26 million children in the U.S. take 480,000 buses to and from school each day.
School buses travel about 12,000 miles per year per bus or almost 6 billion cumulative miles per year.
Total kWh needed per year if all school buses are EVs: 12,384,000,000 kWh or 0.3% of total.
4,165,030,000,000 kWh is generated by 11,070 power plants.
Total kWh needed per year for Semi Trucks at 63,000 miles/year X 4 million semi-trucks are on roads 252 billion miles at 1.89 kWh/mile, or 476,280,000,000 kWh/year.
Between school buses and semi trucks a total of nearly 1/2 trillion kWh or 11% MORE kWh needed.
So where is the Environmental Protection Agency with regards the needs of nearly 1,300 NEW electric generating plants
if all buses and semi trucks are EVs. How totally grossly ignorant!

Why do you keep spamming the boards with yer redundant crap?

Tell the forum about the recent events surrounding Obama’s Chevy Volt.
Are you claiming Chevy does not have EVs?
They even have an Electric Corvette

1686606325841.jpeg

Why do you keep spamming the boards with yer redundant crap?
Simple... dummies like you don't seem to comprehend the stupid actions Biden and people like you are doing!
Dummies like you and Biden make stupid ass comments like "guarantee rid fossil fuels" and this dummy doesn't seem
to comprehend the NET effect of their stupid comments will have on ALL our pockets!
AGAIN and evidently for dummies like you:
There will be if 80% of trucks/cars are EVs the gross amount of kWh 7,018,963,320,000 kWh. Do you know that?
And the current power generating plants generate 4,165,030,000,000 kWh by 11,070 power plants! But dummies like
you can't do simple arithmetic. If the 80% EVs use nearly 2 times the current electricity... WHERE is that electricity going to come from especially when considering the cost of nuclear plants, or solar panels or wind turbines.
FACTS: to build a power plant cost $2,000/kWh x 7,018,963,320,000= $14,037,926,640,000,000- $14 quadrillion!!!
Dummy! Where will that money come from???
Now dummy... you can ignore this for just so long and then I would hope in your small brain you comprehend what that means!

Simple... dummies like you don't seem to comprehend the stupid actions Biden and people like you are doing!
Dummies like you and Biden make stupid ass comments like "guarantee rid fossil fuels" and this dummy doesn't seem
to comprehend the NET effect of their stupid comments will have on ALL our pockets!
AGAIN and evidently for dummies like you:
There will be if 80% of trucks/cars are EVs the gross amount of kWh 7,018,963,320,000 kWh. Do you know that?
And the current power generating plants generate 4,165,030,000,000 kWh by 11,070 power plants! But dummies like
you can't do simple arithmetic. If the 80% EVs use nearly 2 times the current electricity... WHERE is that electricity going to come from especially when considering the cost of nuclear plants, or solar panels or wind turbines.
FACTS: to build a power plant cost $2,000/kWh x 7,018,963,320,000= $14,037,926,640,000,000- $14 quadrillion!!!
Dummy! Where will that money come from???
Now dummy... you can ignore this for just so long and then I would hope in your small brain you comprehend what that means!
I am doing, boy are you fucking confused. The 2005 Energy Policy Act is the push behind what you see today and just who in the Hell was in control of the federal fucking government in 2005? The GOD-DAMNED GO"FUCKING"P.
Energy Policy Act of 2005
The Energy Policy Act (EPAct) of 2005 (Public Law 109-58 ) calls for the development of grant programs, demonstration and testing initiatives, and tax incentives that promote alternative fuels and advanced vehicles production and use.
https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/key_legislation#:~:text=Energy Policy Act of 2005&text=The Energy Policy Act (EPAct) of 2005 (Public Law,advanced vehicles production and use.

Key Federal Legislation - Alternative Fuels Data Center

https://afdc.energy.gov/laws/key_legislation#:~:text=Energy Policy Act of 2005&text=The Energy Policy Act (EPAct) of 2005 (Public Law,advanced vehicles production and use.
If you want to see someone stupid look in the mirror. Hard head jackass OP.

Then you spam the site with redundant fucking threads like you are a regular MaryL, reiterating the same garbled rubbish every frickin' weak.

I am doing, boy are you fucking confused. The 2005 Energy Policy Act is the push behind what you see today and just who in the Hell was in control of the federal fucking government in 2005? The GOD-DAMNED GO"FUCKING"P.
Energy Policy Act of 2005
The Energy Policy Act (EPAct) of 2005 (Public Law 109-58 ) calls for the development of grant programs, demonstration and testing initiatives, and tax incentives that promote alternative fuels and advanced vehicles production and use.

Key Federal Legislation - Alternative Fuels Data Center

If you want to see someone stupid look in the mirror. Hard head jackass OP.

Then you spam the site with redundant fucking threads like you are a regular MaryL, reiterating the same garbled rubbish every frickin' weak.
Hey Moonie.... But it was the Democrats that started the EPA!!!

Energy Policy Act of 1992​

Enacted October 24, 1992
The Energy Policy Act (EPAct) of 1992 (Public Law 102-486(PDF)) aims to reduce U.S. dependence on petroleum and improve air quality by addressing all aspects of energy supply and demand, including alternative fuels, renewable energy, and energy efficiency. EPAct 1992 encourages the use of alternative fuels through both regulatory and voluntary activities and approaches the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) carries out. It requires federal, state, and alternative fuel provider fleets to acquire alternative fuel vehicles. EPAct 1992 also defines "alternative fuels" as: methanol, ethanol, and other alcohols; blends of 85% or more of alcohol with gasoline (E85); natural gas and liquid fuels domestically produced from natural gas; propane; hydrogen; electricity; biodiesel (B100); coal-derived liquid fuels; fuels, other than alcohol, derived from biological materials; and P-Series fuels, which were added to the definition in 1999. Under EPAct 1992, DOE has the authority to add more alternative fuels to the list of authorized alternative fuels if certain criteria are met. DOE's Clean Cities initiative was established in response to EPAct 1992 to implement voluntary alternative fuel vehicle deployment activities. For more information, visit the EPAct website.
NOTE Dummy WHEN DID EPA start 1992!
Who ran the government:

103rd United States Congress 1993
Senate majority Democratic
Senate President Dan Quayle (R) (until January 20, 1993) Al Gore (D) (from January 20, 1993)
House majority Democratic
House Speaker Tom Foley (D)
6 more rows

Hey Moonie.... But it was the Democrats that started the EPA!!!

Energy Policy Act of 1992​

Enacted October 24, 1992
The Energy Policy Act (EPAct) of 1992 (Public Law 102-486(PDF)) aims to reduce U.S. dependence on petroleum and improve air quality by addressing all aspects of energy supply and demand, including alternative fuels, renewable energy, and energy efficiency. EPAct 1992 encourages the use of alternative fuels through both regulatory and voluntary activities and approaches the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) carries out. It requires federal, state, and alternative fuel provider fleets to acquire alternative fuel vehicles. EPAct 1992 also defines "alternative fuels" as: methanol, ethanol, and other alcohols; blends of 85% or more of alcohol with gasoline (E85); natural gas and liquid fuels domestically produced from natural gas; propane; hydrogen; electricity; biodiesel (B100); coal-derived liquid fuels; fuels, other than alcohol, derived from biological materials; and P-Series fuels, which were added to the definition in 1999. Under EPAct 1992, DOE has the authority to add more alternative fuels to the list of authorized alternative fuels if certain criteria are met. DOE's Clean Cities initiative was established in response to EPAct 1992 to implement voluntary alternative fuel vehicle deployment activities. For more information, visit the EPAct website.
NOTE Dummy WHEN DID EPA start 1992!
Who ran the government:

103rd United States Congress 1993
Senate majority Democratic
Senate President Dan Quayle (R) (until January 20, 1993) Al Gore (D) (from January 20, 1993)
House majority Democratic
House Speaker Tom Foley (D)
6 more rows
What does the Energy Policy Act of 2005 require?

Requires federal fleets to use alternative fuels in dual-fuel vehicles unless the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) determines an agency qualifies for a waiver. Grounds for a waiver include the lack of alternative fuel availability and cost restrictions.Aug 8, 2005

Energy Policy Act of 2005 - Alternative Fuels Data Center​

What is the 2005 Energy Policy Act solar?

Encourages consumers to produce their own solar energy: Creates a 30-percent tax credit for the purchase of residential solar water heating, photovoltaic equipment, and fuel cell property. The maximum credit is $2,000 for solar equipment and $500 for each kilowatt of capacity (for fuel cells).

Impacts of the Energy Policy Act of 2005 Impacts of the Energy Policy ...​

Forum List

Back