Actually it is the first time I have taken the time to take it and I was kind of surprised where I shook out. I knew I was conservative, but not on which lines I fell in to the catagory. But I agree way too much crap on line to fool with.Im tired of that quiz it pops up like every few months or so. Isnt there something better?
Im still Conservative/Libertarian. right on the lin on the outer edge
Honestly, I think its weighted to point libertarian.Actually it is the first time I have taken the time to take it and I was kind of surprised where I shook out. I knew I was conservative, but not on which lines I fell in to the catagory. But I agree way too much crap on line to fool with.
Thanks MR. P I enjoyed it and learned a few things as well.
Maybe..it is short but results show more Centrist out of 8,628,605 results. Not by much.Honestly, I think its weighted to point libertarian.
What state are you running in? I'll vote for you! Just don't promise any of that lame Tax crap because it ain't real ok!Its a flawed test, made up to get people to think they are libertarians. In order to be 100% conservative you have to:
1. want guv'mint to censor speech;
2. want the draft;
3. want the guv'mint to regulate sex between consenting adults;
4. revere all current drug laws.
But the truth is, that as a conservative, I:
1. want ignorant people to say exactly what is on their minds (1st Amendment);
2. believe that the guv'mint should require all HS grads to join up and serve for two years in the homeland, leaving the actual traveling and fighting to the volunteers;
3. have no desire to expand the powers of the guv'mint to include what adults do in private;
4. dont see how most drug laws benefit the Welfare of the States, therefore should be eliminated.