World's Smallest Political Quiz

Well this is me:

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government

control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on

the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention

and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.

Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,

tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what

they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

Your PERSONAL issues Score is 30%.
Your ECONOMIC issues Score is 60%.
I thought many of those questions were gay and very vague.

Also libertarian. If the libertarian party could just abandon some of their nuttier stances, they could become the next big party.

Im tired of that quiz:p it pops up like every few months or so. Isnt there something better?

Im still Conservative/Libertarian. right on the lin on the outer edge

Im tired of that quiz:p it pops up like every few months or so. Isnt there something better?

Im still Conservative/Libertarian. right on the lin on the outer edge

Actually it is the first time I have taken the time to take it and I was kind of surprised where I shook out. I knew I was conservative, but not on which lines I fell in to the catagory. But I agree way too much crap on line to fool with.
Thanks MR. P I enjoyed it and learned a few things as well.

Actually it is the first time I have taken the time to take it and I was kind of surprised where I shook out. I knew I was conservative, but not on which lines I fell in to the catagory. But I agree way too much crap on line to fool with.
Thanks MR. P I enjoyed it and learned a few things as well.

Honestly, I think its weighted to point libertarian.

draw.php

Honestly, I think its weighted to point libertarian.

Maybe..it is short but results show more Centrist out of 8,628,605 results. Not by much.

How People Have Scored

Centrist 33.29 %

Right (Conservative) 8.79 %

Libertarian 32.71 %

Left (Liberal) 17.32 %

Statist (Big Government) 7.90 %

Its a flawed test, made up to get people to think they are libertarians. In order to be 100% conservative you have to:
1. want guv'mint to censor speech;
2. want the draft;
3. want the guv'mint to regulate sex between consenting adults;
4. revere all current drug laws.

But the truth is, that as a conservative, I:
1. want ignorant people to say exactly what is on their minds (1st Amendment);
2. believe that the guv'mint should require all HS grads to join up and serve for two years in the homeland, leaving the actual traveling and fighting to the volunteers;
3. have no desire to expand the powers of the guv'mint to include what adults do in private;
4. don’t see how most drug laws benefit the Welfare of the States, therefore should be eliminated.

Its a flawed test, made up to get people to think they are libertarians. In order to be 100% conservative you have to:
1. want guv'mint to censor speech;
2. want the draft;
3. want the guv'mint to regulate sex between consenting adults;
4. revere all current drug laws.

But the truth is, that as a conservative, I:
1. want ignorant people to say exactly what is on their minds (1st Amendment);
2. believe that the guv'mint should require all HS grads to join up and serve for two years in the homeland, leaving the actual traveling and fighting to the volunteers;
3. have no desire to expand the powers of the guv'mint to include what adults do in private;
4. don’t see how most drug laws benefit the Welfare of the States, therefore should be eliminated.

What state are you running in? I'll vote for you! Just don't promise any of that lame Tax crap because it ain't real ok!

Forum List

Back