World Population reaches 8bn

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I just dont get this. We all know that the globalists (jews) are trying to reduce the population through abortion, national disasters and the covid vax.

And yet the population keeps going up. 1bn every decade.

So is now the time to use the space lasers and activate the microchips implanted during the fake covid scam?

Maybe test it on prison lifers first ? Or dogs ? Or vegans ?

Last edited:

I just dont get this. We all know that the globalists (jews) are trying to reduce the population through abortion, national disasters and the covid vax.

And yet the population keeps going up. 11bn every decade.

So is now the time to use the space lasers and activate the microchips implanted during the fake covid scam?

Feed them fentanyl, that's what our administration is doing to solve the population problem.

And yet the population keeps going up. 11bn every decade.

"11bn every decade"

:laughing0301:

We all know that the globalists (jews) are trying to reduce the population through abortion, national disasters and the covid vax.
You keep wanting to dig your hole deeper. . . Are you suggesting being a Jew is reason to be wary of them, or are you saying all globalists and avaricious world take over types are Jew? -------- Either way, you are really harming your soul -- IMO.

You keep wanting to dig your hole deeper. . . Are you suggesting being a Jew is reason to be wary of them, or are you saying all globalists and avaricious world take over types are Jew? -------- Either way, you are really harming your soul -- IMO.

Too late.

The population is exploding with the people least equipped to deal with it. I keep saying we need to start sterilization programs among the poorest people with the largest population growth. There is no way they want to have 4 kids with swollen bellies dying of starvation. They only get relief aid if they submit to sterilization. Men do it in this country voluntarily there is nothing cruel about it.

Look at the problems over population is already having. The coronavirus, among other viruses because humans are using too much space and animals are seeing their habitat encroached upon.

Water problems, China, western Europe, western USA to name some places seeing severe drought right now.

Wars, the Ukraine has a lot of agricultural land, it's prime invasion territory because controlling good agricultural land will be important in the future.

We already had the "Arab Spring" the last time Russia and the Ukraine saw problems producing grain.

We're fucked.

Forum List

Back