How Democrats can avoid ever having another Trump to deal with

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
Simple. Whether DeSantis or some other Republican with ideas similar to Trump* runs in 2024, or waits until 2028, don’t make DeSantis or the other guy the next Trump.

Don’t gin up phony investigations based on his Democratic rival’s oppo research, don’t obsessively attack him, don’t call his disagreements with you “lies,” and don’t laugh when a “comedian” holds up a mock severed head of the next Republican. Just act like they are a politician who disagrees with your policies and act accordingly. Lose the hysteria when they run and the derangement when they lose.

Treat DeSantis like you treated Trump, and you may well discourage him from running. Then, you can make whoever does run the next into the next Trump.

From then on, it will only be Trumps who will run against you. I don’t mean people like Trump, or that you treated like Trump, or hate as much as you hate Trump. I mean the actual Trump Family, taking turns getting the Republican nom because those are the only people rich enough to self-finance and thick-skinned enough to laugh off your attacks.

Now that I think about it, never mind. I look forward to the next couple of Trump administrations. I hope Ivanka gets to go first.

*It will have to be an outsider (of the dying GOP establishment). The Cheneys of the GOP are on the way out, if not already out. McConnell will soon follow.

Simple. Whether DeSantis or some other Republican with ideas similar to Trump* runs in 2024, or waits until 2028, don’t make DeSantis or the other guy the next Trump.

Don’t gin up phony investigations based on his Democratic rival’s oppo research, don’t obsessively attack him, don’t call his disagreements with you “lies,” and don’t laugh when a “comedian” holds up a mock severed head of the next Republican. Just act like they are a politician who disagrees with your policies and act accordingly. Lose the hysteria when they run and the derangement when they lose.

Treat DeSantis like you treated Trump, and you may well discourage him from running. Then, you can make whoever does run the next into the next Trump.

From then on, it will only be Trumps who will run against you. I don’t mean people like Trump, or that you treated like Trump, or hate as much as you hate Trump. I mean the actual Trump Family, taking turns getting the Republican nom because those are the only people rich enough to self-finance and thick-skinned enough to laugh off your attacks.

Now that I think about it, never mind. I look forward to the next couple of Trump administrations. I hope Ivanka gets to go first.

*It will have to be an outsider (of the dying GOP establishment). The Cheneys of the GOP are on the way out, if not already out. McConnell will soon follow.
Why would democrats ever do anything other than what gives them success?

Past behavior that gets rewarded gets repeated.

That is why democrats continue to claim that every GOP Presidential hopeful since Eike is a racist

Now they get to add insurrectionist traitor to the list that just keeps on growing.

Instead of calling trump supporters deplorables they should listen to them and bring them back to the democratic party since the party is supposed to be about the wrorking class.

Forum List

Back