World Leaders DECLARE: "America is back !!" Now we Can Take On China.

America can lead or it can hide.
Leading is better.
But we aren’t leading, we are simply following he wishes of other countries and footing the bill. They only love us for what we can provide for them. They don’t care what ultimately happens to us.
Then maybe you don't understand them.

We don't need to be paranoid. Leadership requires strength and bravery.

It isn’t paranoid to say we aren’t going to be the cash cow in the nonsense of the Paris Accord. It isn’t paranoid to say that others need to pay their fair share in NATO instead of blowing it on social programs for their countries. It isn’t paranoid to say we aren’t going to crush our pharmaceutical industries by allowing vaccine patent waivers instead of simply allowing them to ramp up production. There is a reason we are always on the forefront of new drugs and why the rest of the world looks to our companies for tough medical solutions. Those with socialized systems aren’t quite as interested in finding solutions because it isn’t economical advantages. Thanks to Biden, he may screw that up too. It isn’t paranoid to tell WHO to take a hike when they lied to us, seamingly puposely, about COVID. It was almost as if they wanted to Trump out of office so they could write their own checks out of our checkbook again.

Keep drinking the left-wing Kool-Aid.
And you go hide, while the rest of the world passes us by.

The facts go right over your head. Indoctrination is a terrible thing.
I do love irony.

He was not PI
The United States is back as a cooperative leader of the free world under President Joe Biden, France’s Emmanuel Macron said on Saturday, illustrating the relief felt by many key U.S. allies that the tumult of Donald Trump’s presidency is over.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson who hailed Biden on Thursday as “a big breath of fresh air”.

Now we have a big coalition of world leading countries to take on China together.

This is going to work because all the countries in the world are going to work together to stop China, unlike Trump who accomplished nothing at all but a bunch of tariffs that crushed US farmers and raised the price of goods.

Yes... they say "America is back"... but they qualify that with the addendum "....but for how long?"

The low-class ignorant arrogant incompetent Orange Baboon-God had to go... but the idiot Dems think that they have a mandate... when, in truth, they do not.,

The only reason they're back in power is because the Pubs screwed-the-pooch and because their Dear Leader was such a tweet-first-think-second global joke...

But I'm confident that the pansy-a$$ed Dems will screw things up as well, with their goddamned Woke agenda, and force folks into the GOP camp again sometime soon.

When that happens, the country may shift again towards a Rump-like agenda, without the Rump.
They might fuck it up, but no matter what happens it will be better than trump.

A coalition of the entire G7 is a much better and stronger plan than Trump's free wheeling incompetence that produced nothing.
but no matter what happens it will be better than trump.
geezus that guy fucked some of your heads up pretty bad.....

The fact is trump was the worst person ever to be

The United States is back as a cooperative leader of the free world under President Joe Biden, France’s Emmanuel Macron said on Saturday, illustrating the relief felt by many key U.S. allies that the tumult of Donald Trump’s presidency is over.

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson who hailed Biden on Thursday as “a big breath of fresh air”.

Now we have a big coalition of world leading countries to take on China together.

This is going to work because all the countries in the world are going to work together to stop China, unlike Trump who accomplished nothing at all but a bunch of tariffs that crushed US farmers and raised the price of goods.
Trump had zero success with China, Biden will do much better, just like with Covid and the economy.

i. e. they like a pushover who pays for everybody else, e. g. NATO, WHO, UN, an etcetera.

View attachment 500529

If America continues to want to be the worlds policeman, it comes at a price.
Trump insisted NATO members start paying their dues.

The left had a hissy fit.

Trump refused to pay and it took a real patriot to kick the tin to continue the work. So much for bill gates having a hissy fit. He put his money where his mouth is, unlike you.
Trump refused to pay what other nations should have been paying. I'm not sure why you believe the US paying for other nations' obligations is a good thing. Perhaps it's as simple as that's what you were told to believe.

Perhaps it as simple as you refusing to believe what an arsehole you support because you know no better.
Maybe if trump had kept up the subsidies not as many would have died.
You never said a word when GWB and trump(who supported it in his term).
Why is that?
I'll bet you didn't know it was happening in the first place. Ignorance is bliss.
I didn't say anything about it then?

Colin norris

Platinum Member​

Joined Apr 25, 2021
How could you know what I said at the time?

What did you get banned for, Sock Boi?

The odd thing about I didn't have to be in here to research anything you said. It's a safe bet it's bullshit like you always say. Your reply and attacking my start date indicates you have nothing.

I have never been banned so get off you high horse son. You don't intmidate me.

You've been attempting to land lethal blows on me for some time but don't have the smarts or the memory I have.
Now you retaliate with a childish irrelevant matter as some robust defence and ridicule. Don't make me vomit. You're not in the hunt.

1623756013084.png

Trump had zero success with China, Biden will do much better, just like with Covid and the economy.

i. e. they like a pushover who pays for everybody else, e. g. NATO, WHO, UN, an etcetera.

View attachment 500529

If America continues to want to be the worlds policeman, it comes at a price.
Trump insisted NATO members start paying their dues.

The left had a hissy fit.

Trump refused to pay and it took a real patriot to kick the tin to continue the work. So much for bill gates having a hissy fit. He put his money where his mouth is, unlike you.
Trump refused to pay what other nations should have been paying. I'm not sure why you believe the US paying for other nations' obligations is a good thing. Perhaps it's as simple as that's what you were told to believe.

Perhaps it as simple as you refusing to believe what an arsehole you support because you know no better.
Maybe if trump had kept up the subsidies not as many would have died.
You never said a word when GWB and trump(who supported it in his term).
Why is that?
I'll bet you didn't know it was happening in the first place. Ignorance is bliss.
I didn't say anything about it then?

Colin norris

Platinum Member​

Joined Apr 25, 2021
How could you know what I said at the time?

What did you get banned for, Sock Boi?

The odd thing about I didn't have to be in here to research anything you said. It's a safe bet it's bullshit like you always say. Your reply and attacking my start date indicates you have nothing.

You've been attempting to land lethal blows on me for some time but don't have the smarts or the memory I have.
Now you retaliate with a childish irrelevant matter as some robust defence and ridicule. Don't make me vomit. You're not in the hunt.

Oh look, another Prog who is a legend in his own mind.

Leading is better.
But we aren’t leading, we are simply following he wishes of other countries and footing the bill. They only love us for what we can provide for them. They don’t care what ultimately happens to us.

It isn’t paranoid to say we aren’t going to be the cash cow in the nonsense of the Paris Accord. It isn’t paranoid to say that others need to pay their fair share in NATO instead of blowing it on social programs for their countries. It isn’t paranoid to say we aren’t going to crush our pharmaceutical industries by allowing vaccine patent waivers instead of simply allowing them to ramp up production. There is a reason we are always on the forefront of new drugs and why the rest of the world looks to our companies for tough medical solutions. Those with socialized systems aren’t quite as interested in finding solutions because it isn’t economical advantages. Thanks to Biden, he may screw that up too. It isn’t paranoid to tell WHO to take a hike when they lied to us, seamingly puposely, about COVID. It was almost as if they wanted to Trump out of office so they could write their own checks out of our checkbook again.

I do love irony.

Your reasoning, along with most Democrats, aligns with the vast majority of teenagers and college aged kids. Let that sink in for a while. Either they are suddenly enlightened after thousands of years of quite the opposite, or you, my friend, are a victim of indoctrination that gives you the perpetual mind of a kid.

Leading is better.

I do love irony.

Your reasoning, along with most Democrats, aligns with the vast majority of teenagers and college aged kids. Let that sink in for a while. Either they are suddenly enlightened after thousands of years of quite the opposite, or you, my friend, are a victim of indoctrination that gives you the perpetual mind of a kid.
Says the person who can't even admit Biden won the election.

The problem is there are no facts to back up any of your fake news claims, on any issue.

Bush was a failed president with failed results. he inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus and squandered it, then crashed the economy and started 2 wars we didn't need and the GOP couldn't win those wars..

That happened and you can't admit that. Pathetic.

Trump failed just as bad as Bush. trump never had 3% GDP growth annualy, his GDP precovid was only 2.6%, barely better than Obama.

This is a rock solid fact, yet you can'y admit that.

Then Trump fucked up covid badly and the US had record cases and record deaths. You can't admit this either.

basically all trumpers live in an alternate reality void of fact. Facts crush trumpers because the facts make Trump and Bush look really really bad.

7 months later and there is no evidence of voter fraud at all, yet you can't admit Biden won the election.

What trumper knows the facts? None. You live in a world void of facts because the facts refute everything you say.
Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.

Leading is better.

I do love irony.

I do love irony.

Leading is better.

I do love irony.

Says the person who can't even admit Biden won the election.

The problem is there are no facts to back up any of your fake news claims, on any issue.

Bush was a failed president with failed results. he inherited a balanced budget with a projected surplus and squandered it, then crashed the economy and started 2 wars we didn't need and the GOP couldn't win those wars..

That happened and you can't admit that. Pathetic.

Trump failed just as bad as Bush. trump never had 3% GDP growth annualy, his GDP precovid was only 2.6%, barely better than Obama.

This is a rock solid fact, yet you can'y admit that.

Then Trump fucked up covid badly and the US had record cases and record deaths. You can't admit this either.

basically all trumpers live in an alternate reality void of fact. Facts crush trumpers because the facts make Trump and Bush look really really bad.

7 months later and there is no evidence of voter fraud at all, yet you can't admit Biden won the election.

What trumper knows the facts? None. You live in a world void of facts because the facts refute everything you say.
Facts are kryptonite to a Trumper.
They have their universe, and nothing will penetrate it.

I've long since given up. It's a little depressing that this has happened.

China is now in a better position than ever to dominate World affairs. Not only does the ccp run China they now also run the USA. First order of business! Send out propaganda that creates the false impression that Biden's got it right.

Jo

And by 'leftist media', you mean every other news source other than OAN, NewsMax and Infowars? And I'm using the term 'news source' charitably.

Remember, we can watch pretty much anything....domestic or international. Almost any newspaper, TV channel, cable network, foreign news services, local ones....virtually any government agency (again, foreign or domestic), virtually any international body, virtually any professional organizations.

You on the other hand.....the bubble of rampant cherry picking and desperate, willful ignorance necessary to reaffirm your fragile beliefs is a tiny, tiny thing, requiring you to ignore almost everyone and everything else.
Wow. You picked three news sources I neither read nor cite. :auiqs.jpg:

By "leftist media", I mean media with an obvious leftist slant. Why are you so defensive?

Refute what I posted with facts and links, or shut the fuck up and run away bitch.
You a bitch.
Goodness, you sure do get angry when people don't kiss your ass in the manner to which you believe you're entitled.

Oh, well.
I just thoroughly enjoy smacking you around.
What can you say? There is nothing you can say to refute any of the verifiable facts I posted.

It is too easy.

You are just dancing around all the facts I posted, because there is nothing you can say to refute them.
Congratulations. You win one (1) internet!

Oh, yeah, it's you. You lie to yourself, and you're so gullible, you believe the lies without question.

You sure are an angry child.

Oh, yeah, it's you. You lie to yourself, and you're so gullible, you believe the lies without question.

You sure are an angry child.

As before, if I am wrong you prove it. I know you can't so I'll keep asking just to embarrass you.
Why is it atheist lefties are always angry when you can't refute their claims?
I'm not angry but in fact, in my most comfortable element when I'm tearing apart brain dead Republican hypocrits.

Forum List

Back