World Dictator Trump, what if my country asks your troops to leave?

Well, in this case I will have to reject you offer I am afraid.
Well, I am fine with that. The Russians too!
Cool. What is the place of Russia in your future union, btw? Do you still want a EU from Lissabon to Vladivostok?
Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.
Are you an idiot? Russia won´t disappear, it is the best option that they are your friends. Drink Rjaschenka and give it a thought.
Friends you say? Okay, but only after they give up a stupid idea of 'gathering the Russian lands' they have been embracing since Ivan III.

What is 'rjaschenka'? Ryazhanka maybe?

Your government is member of the UN and has agreed to its terms.

Nor.

Which does not include recognizing the UN as an Authority over our actions.

Are you loyal to America, or to the UN?
Fuck them. The US is abusing its achievements to control others and the UN is a bunch of whimpering Morties.

Who are you loyal to?
Me. My country lets me down. Fuck them.

Well, I'm an American, and if there is a conflict between what the UN wants and what America wants, as far as I am concerned the UN can go burn in hell.

The UN is not a world government, and the more people push the idea that it is, the more I want to see it destroyed.
We can doubt that what some heroic runaway draft dodgers want is equal to what America wants. Americans don´t want to go to war for nothing. Trump´s election proves that.

Cool. What is the place of Russia in your future union, btw? Do you still want a EU from Lissabon to Vladivostok?
Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.
Are you an idiot? Russia won´t disappear, it is the best option that they are your friends. Drink Rjaschenka and give it a thought.
Sure, Russia will not disappear by itself, but we can eliminate it.
That would make two huge craters, not one.

Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.
Friends you say? Okay, but only after they give up a stupid idea of 'gathering the Russian lands' they have been embracing since Ivan III.

You´re one people, whether the political reality mirrors that or not. And yes, I mean the Russian-Ukrainian milk drink.

Which does not include recognizing the UN as an Authority over our actions.

Are you loyal to America, or to the UN?
Fuck them. The US is abusing its achievements to control others and the UN is a bunch of whimpering Morties.

Who are you loyal to?

Well, I'm an American, and if there is a conflict between what the UN wants and what America wants, as far as I am concerned the UN can go burn in hell.

The UN is not a world government, and the more people push the idea that it is, the more I want to see it destroyed.
We can doubt that what some heroic runaway draft dodgers want is equal to what America wants. Americans don´t want to go to war for nothing. Trump´s election proves that.

The UN can go fuck themselves.

Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.

You´re one people, whether the political reality mirrors that or not. And yes, I mean the Russian-Ukrainian milk drink.
Yes, we have common roots and close languages and culture. But we are very different in political mentality. If you want to try to understand it, begin with the differences between so called South Western and North Eastern Rus.

So? What is your point?

Bleipriester , Esay is a proud Ukrainian.
SS battalions were an invention of your country. I am sure you can organize them yourself with the help of your compatriots.
Jan 23 2020:
The CIA declassified documents under the law that requires the exposing of Nazi war criminals.
In the document, American intelligence officials describe Bandera as a “fascist” and “agent of Hitler.”

During the five weeks of the existence of Stepan Bandera's "state," about 5,000 Ukrainians, 15,000 Jews and several thousand poles were murdered
New CIA Declassified Documents Expose Nazi War Criminals - Ukraine's Stepan Bandera is on the List - Communal News
Bandera and other Ukrainians who were collaborating with Hitler and SS are now official heroes in Ukraine .
A Fascist Hero in Democratic Kiev

So, no, my army isn't going to you.
Of course not, Ukrainian army is a joke, nobody needs it.

Last edited:
I wonder what happens when the German parliament asks America to withdraw its forces, but that is just my shithole opinion which doesn´t count.

"We have a very extraordinarily expensive air base that's there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time We're not leaving unless they pay us back for it.

We will charge them sanctions like they've never seen before ever. It'll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame."

Trump: No troop withdrawal from Iraq

View attachment 298999
Trump-mocks-disabilityx.gif
When people ph uk with him, he responds. Equal opportunity!

Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.

Yes, we have common roots and close languages and culture. But we are very different in political mentality. If you want to try to understand it, begin with the differences between so called South Western and North Eastern Rus.

So? What is your point?
Russians are Russians. "Great Russia" (Russian Federation), "Small Russia"/"Borderland" (Ukraine), " White Russia" (Belarus), "Black Russia" (Poland and Lithuania) and so on... All of them are the same.
"The Gathering of Russian lands", you say? What exactly do you do with Donbass and Crimea? Don't you want to return them? Don't you want to return Cuban and Belgorod after Donbass and Crimea? And Moscow, Siberia, Far East and Alaska?
I don't see any reason to waste American lifes and resourses just to help transfer the Russian capital from Moscow to Saint-Petersburg, Rostov, Kiev, Minsk or even Warsaw. It will change nothing.

Last edited:
Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.
This equilibrium is unstable, and both sides are working hard to get the advantage. Right now the Russians are bit more succesful with their ABD and the potential of preemptive strike. So, we need reindustrialisation of the USA, and yes, it means deindustrialisation of Europe and Asia.

Fuck this union then.

So? What is your point?
Russians are Russians. "Great Russia" (Russian Federation), "Small Russia"/"Borderland" (Ukraine), " White Russia" (Belarus), "Black Russia" (Poland and Lithuania) and so on... All of them are the same.
"The Gathering of Russian lands", you say? What exactly do you do with Donbass and Crimea? Don't you want to return them? Don't you want to return Cuban and Belgorod after Donbass and Crimea? And Moscow, Siberia, Far East and Alaska?
I don't see any reason to waste American lifes and resourses just to help transfer the Russian capital from Moscow to Saint-Petersburg, Rostov, Kiev, Minsk or even Warsaw. It will change nothing.
Moscow, Siberia, Alaska? Of course not.

Only some nationalists talk about Kuban and some other parts. But that is no starter. These regions were heavily russified during the Soviet times.

I personally against taking back Crimea. It is mostly Russian region that was administratively Ukrainian for relatively short period of time.

I am in favour of returning Donbas. But not on Russian terms.

So? What is your point?
Moscow, Siberia, Alaska? Of course not.

Only some nationalists talk about Kuban and some other parts. But that is no starter. These regions were heavily russified during the Soviet times.

I personally against taking back Crimea. It is mostly Russian region that was administratively Ukrainian for relatively short period of time.

I am in favour of returning Donbas. But not on Russian terms.
So, you are a "moderate" "collector of the Russian lands", aren't you? So, what is your difference from ordinary Russian "vatnik"? And yes, Ukraine itself was "Ukrainian" for the relatively short period of time (or, may be, never was really independent).

Who are you loyal to?

The UN can go fuck themselves.
Because they are less of a willful tool than Washington expected? When you guys have problems with other peoples why don´t you just nuke them away?

Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.

So? What is your point?
We had differences of North (German black-white-red) and South (German black-red-gold). Yet, since 1948, we only have black-red-gold. Russia intends to join the EU sooner or later and Euro. Borders´ meaning will vanish to some extend. The intent of an union is not to rewarm old conflicts.

Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.
This equilibrium is unstable, and both sides are working hard to get the advantage. Right now the Russians are bit more succesful with their ABD and the potential of preemptive strike. So, we need reindustrialisation of the USA, and yes, it means deindustrialisation of Europe and Asia.
We can assume it will always be enough to make the powers not to attack each other. In my opinion, we can throw a big northern hemisphere party, no need to harm each other.

Trump turning the US presence into an occupation and killing of Soleimani will possibly cost many American citizens´ lives as the militias declared war on US troops in Iraq and Iran claims 80 casualties in missile strikes on two US presences.
You Trumps murder of Persia poet warrior Solemani, right?

Trump turning the US presence into an occupation and killing of Soleimani will possibly cost many American citizens´ lives as the militias declared war on US troops in Iraq and Iran claims 80 casualties in missile strikes on two US presences.
You Trumps murder of Persia poet warrior Solemani, right?
You are probably an old guy who will stay at home when Trump sends the young and full of expectation into meaningless war.

Fuck this union then.

So? What is your point?
We had differences of North (German black-white-red) and South (German black-red-gold). Yet, since 1948, we only have black-red-gold. Russia intends to join the EU sooner or later and Euro. Borders´ meaning will vanish to some extend. The intent of an union is not to rewarm old conflicts.

Lol

Keep that 2003 dream alive

The Russians will never join the E.U.S.S.R

What happened to that mutil polar world and the euro becoming the new worlds reserve currency lol?

The frogs initially voted no to join ...but ya know how shit goes in globo homo left wing democracies ...

THe eu is a miserable failure it's only a matter of time before it disintegrates

So? What is your point?

Lol

Keep that 2003 dream alive

The Russians will never join the E.U.S.S.R

What happened to that mutil polar world and the euro becoming the new worlds reserve currency lol?

The frogs initially voted no to join ...but ya know how shit goes in globo homo left wing democracies ...

THe eu is a miserable failure it's only a matter of time before it disintegrates
When it doesn´t change you are probably right. However, the largest economic area bears huge advantages for Russia.

You'll do as your told ...you're under occupation nazi..and your government will subsidize those bases and like it

Actually I'm all for pulling out ......when GW shrub suggested closing German bases german's said please dont leave .....especially small business owners near the bases

The eu is a failure and they dont even bother lying to you about immigrants anymore...how is that immigrant unemployment rate ....that may give ya a hint

You're set up for replacement and extermination..and your social saftey nets are being set up to implode by design ...and you cant even say boo about it on twitter.....or else lol

Forum List

Back