World Dictator Trump, what if my country asks your troops to leave?

You said you are American from Ukraine, didn´t you? So you are Ukrainian. Can you send me a few SS battalions, then? The result be the same.
Of course not. I never said this.

SS battalions were an invention of your country. I am sure you can organize them yourself with the help of your compatriots.
You just need to PROVIDE them. Arzov and Co. Unmerkle, make me Fuhrer and all is good.
I need? What for? I doubt that you have any value for my country.
You want join the EU, right?
It depends on what the EU will look like. I prefer it to be a common market and a free travel area, rather than a some form of federation.
Lib euros have delusions of grandeur and a desire for one-world government beginning with the EU

You said you are American from Ukraine, didn´t you? So you are Ukrainian. Can you send me a few SS battalions, then? The result be the same.

SS battalions were an invention of your country. I am sure you can organize them yourself with the help of your compatriots.
You just need to PROVIDE them. Arzov and Co. Unmerkle, make me Fuhrer and all is good.
It depends on what the EU will look like. I prefer it to be a common market and a free travel area, rather than a some form of federation.
I prefer a political alliance. We need a common foreign policy, that´s most important.

I prefer a political alliance. We need a common foreign policy, that´s most important.
Well, in this case I will have to reject you offer I am afraid.

Really? Do you really want "Das vierte Reich"?
Do you want to recall how the previous attempt was terminated?

Last edited:
On the question of if the United States was asked to leave Germany. Germany has no nukes. Does Germany trust the United States more or less then they trust two nuke nations in their economic union England and France? The history of Europe is not nice.

Well, I am fine with that. The Russians too!

Really? Do you really want "Das vierte Reich"?
Do you want to recall how the previous attempt was terminated?
Typical. What´s the foreign policy of Tennessee, if I may ask?

On the question of if the United States was asked to leave Germany. Germany has no nukes. Does Germany trust the United States more or less then they trust two nuke nations in their economic union England and France? The history of Europe is not nice.
The three have a common interest: Serving American interests.

Because we don´t want to get involved.

That would US making a choice. You said, it is "not up to us to decide". That implies some moral or authority reason that we dont' have the right to make the call.

Which is it?
You cann for anything, that´s called free speech. The only authority to decide is the UN.

The UN is no Authority. Any attempt to make it so, should be met with war.

Are you an American, or a traitor?
Your government is member of the UN and has agreed to its terms.

Nor.

Which does not include recognizing the UN as an Authority over our actions.

Are you loyal to America, or to the UN?

Because we don´t want to get involved.

That would US making a choice. You said, it is "not up to us to decide". That implies some moral or authority reason that we dont' have the right to make the call.

Which is it?
You cann for anything, that´s called free speech. The only authority to decide is the UN.

Nor.

Fuck them. The US is abusing its achievements to control others and the UN is a bunch of whimpering Morties.

Which is it?

Nor.

Fuck them. The US is abusing its achievements to control others and the UN is a bunch of whimpering Morties.

Who are you loyal to?

Nor.

Who are you loyal to?
Me. My country lets me down. Fuck them.

Sure, they have to trust the USA much more than England and France, at least because the USA have much more nukes.
If they will not trust, if they will ask American soldiers to leave Germany, well, they will become traitors and then they will lost everything.

Cool. What is the place of Russia in your future union, btw? Do you still want a EU from Lissabon to Vladivostok?

Cool. What is the place of Russia in your future union, btw? Do you still want a EU from Lissabon to Vladivostok?
Sure thing.

Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.

Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.
Are you an idiot? Russia won´t disappear, it is the best option that they are your friends. Drink Rjaschenka and give it a thought.

Nor.

Who are you loyal to?
Me. My country lets me down. Fuck them.

Well, I'm an American, and if there is a conflict between what the UN wants and what America wants, as far as I am concerned the UN can go burn in hell.

The UN is not a world government, and the more people push the idea that it is, the more I want to see it destroyed.

Sure thing.
Fuck this union then.
Are you an idiot? Russia won´t disappear, it is the best option that they are your friends. Drink Rjaschenka and give it a thought.
Sure, Russia will not disappear by itself, but we can eliminate it.

Forum List

Back