Woody Harrelson latest star sharing coronavirus

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
Well they are going to make him into a lunatic.

1586206215017.png

Woody Harrelson latest star sharing coronavirus conspiracy theories tied to 5G

Sorry, but Harrelson didn't say that he thinks 5G does this, he said that while he hasn't vetted it, he finds it interesting.

From the OP's link.............................

Former “Cheers” TV star Woody Harrelson recently posted a report “about the negative effects of 5G” and its supposed role in the coronavirus pandemic to his more than 2 million Instagram followers.

“I haven’t fully vetted it I find it very interesting,” he wrote of the report claiming “5G radiation” is “exacerbating” the contagion’s spread and making it more lethal.

That post got 25,500 likes — while a later one of a video showing Chinese campaigners attacking phone towers there got viewed more than 300,000 times.

So, in other words, he doesn't know, but he finds the theory interesting. He didn't say that 5G causes COVID 19.

Sorry, but Harrelson didn't say that he thinks 5G does this, he said that while he hasn't vetted it, he finds it interesting.

From the OP's link.............................

Former “Cheers” TV star Woody Harrelson recently posted a report “about the negative effects of 5G” and its supposed role in the coronavirus pandemic to his more than 2 million Instagram followers.

“I haven’t fully vetted it I find it very interesting,” he wrote of the report claiming “5G radiation” is “exacerbating” the contagion’s spread and making it more lethal.

That post got 25,500 likes — while a later one of a video showing Chinese campaigners attacking phone towers there got viewed more than 300,000 times.

So, in other words, he doesn't know, but he finds the theory interesting. He didn't say that 5G causes COVID 19.
What is so interesting about retarded nonsense? Nah, he believes it but he is scared to admit it.

Most media, entertainers and sports players are nothing but are accorded status. They do nothing for us when it comes to survival. Yet we listen to them as professionals of everyday living. They all could be exterminated and it would not hurt us one iota. Legalized grifters stealing our resources by force through ways of media like cable TV,satellite TV and others.

I like Harrelson. I've always wanted to hang out with him, watch old Bill Murray movies, and eat Hostess Twinkies.

Forum List

Back