Wondering

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
This whole Trump controversy has me thinking. We have this guy recorded asking Trump about the "Muslim threat."

So why hasn't the media made any attempt to talk to this guy more in depth? It couldn't be difficult to track him down. Why no interest in showing the world who he is?

This whole Trump controversy has me thinking. We have this guy recorded asking Trump about the "Muslim threat."

So why hasn't the media made any attempt to talk to this guy more in depth? It couldn't be difficult to track him down. Why no interest in showing the world who he is?
He is busy making Clinton bumper stickers.

He is busy making Clinton bumper stickers.

he could be making jeb bumper stickers just as easily

--LOL

There are several people that live for the phony muslim thing.

The important part of that convo was Trump's reaction.

Don't try the "look over there!" derail. Too scummy.

As already correctly noted, the issue isn't the ignorant bigot who asked his 'question,' it was Trump's failed response that's the issue.

Your notion that had 'the media' investigated the individual to discover him to be a 'plant' or 'fraud' would somehow 'mitigate' Trump's failed response is wrong.

So there's no need 'to wonder.'

Given the media's constant hunger for a story, you certainly would think this guy would have been approached by someone.

The guy who sparked a nationwide campaign story. Obviously you talk to him, just like you would talk to Joe the Plumber.

Fair question, although the left wing hyperpartisans will downplay the whole thing. They're not terribly honest.

Forum List

Back