Women Plan All-Black Community in Georgia After ‘400 Years of Racial Oppression.’

I have endless ideas on other Segregation, . . .
So far, your ideas are very immature, and lack comedic content - the satire sucks.
It is a real shame, but political forums are not about solving social problem - are they???
We're just trying to out-troll each other or the issue being discussed.

Last edited:
That’ll show those white racists by using segregation!
Wasn’t it great they took off all those minorities from product labeling? Now we can buy butter and pancake syrup without having to look at nonwhite races!

Just what America needs...another welfare ridden slum.

But but but the Leftists aka Communists tell everyone that all those Blacks are going to be Rocket Scientists and Neurosurgeons IF ONLY Non-Blacks stopped getting in their way :smoke:
Just like welfare will lift them out of poverty...because 19K/year ensures a luxurious lifestyle (when coupled with welfare and selling drugs).

Women are planning a community to an unapologetic extreme. We have to look into their affairs very closely now, because clearly, they are not minding their own business.

This is "planning" as in Planned Parenthood.

A "community" as in hard line communism. That sort of community is a labor camp, a death trap neighborhood, under severe financial repression, no way out, and they are selling themselves and their children into slavery as Joseph's brothers did in the Bible. It's City Hall and the county board of commissioners, Anytown, USA.

Wasn’t it great they took off all those minorities from product labeling? Now we can buy butter and pancake syrup without having to look at nonwhite races!

Of course we White Supremacists ( :abgg2q.jpg: ) have ALWAYS said that Blacks and Whites CANNOT live in the SAME Community and that Segregation is the ONLY way and it's great that Blacks are now literally AGREEING that we White Supremacists ( :abgg2q.jpg: have been CORRECT ALL along :smoke:

Of course what these Black women are planning should be ENCOURAGED EVERYWHERE in the Western World, by doing so we can ram an iron rod up the rectums of ALL Cultural Marxists because ENCOURAGING what the Blacks WANT which is Segregation would fuck up the LONG STANDING Cultural Marxist dream of Mixing White with Black until White is reduced to a Minority. By Segregation for ALL we can protect and preserve an active Black Community living in harmony BUT seperate from an active White Community and the Segregation would be to the extreme, this would mean that Black and White would NEVER MEET under ANY circumstances. The way forward for the Western World is TOTAL Segregation, we can add in Segregation based on Religious Grounds later ie. Non-Christians Segregated from Christians this INCLUDES the Crypto's who we know are CINOs and in private as they have for Centuries practiced in PRIVATE their Anti-Christ Satanic Quasi-Religion that teaches HATE of Jesus Christ AND Christians aka White peoples (not ALL Christians ARE White peoples but to this Anti-Christ Satanic Tribe ALL Christians have = White peoples)

What else? Oh yes for added measure I will throw in this:

View attachment 386247

^^^^ Next up is that Vegans need to be Segregated from NORMAL peoples, Vegans are psychologically abnormal and we can also throw in the Non-Vegan But Hate Bacon on Religious Ground weirdos, this will do until we can bring in Forced Segregation Based On Religious Grounds.
Hey, I'm about 95% vegan. Some of us are for reasons you wouldn't understand. I'll give you a few.

1. I'm battling cancer. Meat is poison. It isnt healing. Life is in foods meant for Man
2. I respect life. Every living thing has a right to exist without fear
3. Man was created herbivore

TRUE Christian's dont eat bacon
Jews dont eat bacon
Muslims dont eat bacon

God forbids it. The counterfeit church of satan encourages eating "unclean meats"

So is segregation.
Segregation is a necessary evil, and although the USA was indirectly racially segregated, the founders most likely believed in ideological segregation, otherwise they would not have understood the reasoning for states. What is the purpose of boundary states if it is not to isolate ideologically different approaches to community.

The founders had to have been observing Europe and recognized the perpetual warring and sought to create a commerce union to try to solve the problem by example, but the evolution of the United States did not properly lend itself to that goal. But we can try to redirect it towards the approach - we have to. We are experiencing the problems of the skewed approach: social disillusionment, irrational reasoning, mass killings, riots, and wanton looting.
The lack of segregation and the improper deliberation of ideas for legislation is what is causing the social problems we endure.

How does any one representative represent all the different people in their districts?

The system does not make sense - and smart people should be able to recognize that problem. The politicians recognize, but they cover it up, because they cannot deliver a solution.

Last edited:

Of course we White Supremacists ( :abgg2q.jpg: ) have ALWAYS said that Blacks and Whites CANNOT live in the SAME Community and that Segregation is the ONLY way and it's great that Blacks are now literally AGREEING that we White Supremacists ( :abgg2q.jpg: have been CORRECT ALL along :smoke:

Of course what these Black women are planning should be ENCOURAGED EVERYWHERE in the Western World, by doing so we can ram an iron rod up the rectums of ALL Cultural Marxists because ENCOURAGING what the Blacks WANT which is Segregation would fuck up the LONG STANDING Cultural Marxist dream of Mixing White with Black until White is reduced to a Minority. By Segregation for ALL we can protect and preserve an active Black Community living in harmony BUT seperate from an active White Community and the Segregation would be to the extreme, this would mean that Black and White would NEVER MEET under ANY circumstances. The way forward for the Western World is TOTAL Segregation, we can add in Segregation based on Religious Grounds later ie. Non-Christians Segregated from Christians this INCLUDES the Crypto's who we know are CINOs and in private as they have for Centuries practiced in PRIVATE their Anti-Christ Satanic Quasi-Religion that teaches HATE of Jesus Christ AND Christians aka White peoples (not ALL Christians ARE White peoples but to this Anti-Christ Satanic Tribe ALL Christians have = White peoples)

What else? Oh yes for added measure I will throw in this:

View attachment 386247

^^^^ Next up is that Vegans need to be Segregated from NORMAL peoples, Vegans are psychologically abnormal and we can also throw in the Non-Vegan But Hate Bacon on Religious Ground weirdos, this will do until we can bring in Forced Segregation Based On Religious Grounds.
Hey, I'm about 95% vegan. Some of us are for reasons you wouldn't understand. I'll give you a few.

1. I'm battling cancer. Meat is poison. It isnt healing. Life is in foods meant for Man
2. I respect life. Every living thing has a right to exist without fear
3. Man was created herbivore

Jews dont eat bacon
Muslims dont eat bacon

God forbids it. The counterfeit church of satan encourages eating "unclean meats"

As I like you then I exempt you from Vegan Segregation and I wish you well in your battle with that most heinous of diseases (the only heinous disease on par with it is of course Leftism, which is also a Mental Illness)

My general response to ALL who hate bacon is this :Boom2: :Boom2:

Sounds like a racist community. Are whites not allowed in?
There could be legal problems.
Let's wake up Ruth Bader Ginsberg from her coma and get her opinion.

1599615496494.png

1599615564935.png

1599615876123.png

1599615825268.png

1599615700956.png

View attachment 386288

View attachment 386290

View attachment 386297

View attachment 386296

View attachment 386293
RBG is a woman of color...White.

Not sure she would consider herself White.

View attachment 386288

View attachment 386290

View attachment 386297

View attachment 386296

View attachment 386293
RBG is a woman of color...White.

Not sure she would consider herself White.
Corpse White?
Maggot White?

I'm battling cancer. Meat is poison. It isnt healing. Life is in foods meant for Man
Cancer ♋ is a crab , symbolic of pain and suffering. Opiates are involved, somehow or another.
Jews dont eat bacon
Muslims dont eat bacon
Bacon, pork, ham, pig or hog meat, swine flesh, it's all the same. Meats for the belly. Jews don't eat crabs, either, do they? Muslims?
This is from the First Book of Moses, and therefore it is God's Law.
I don't believe even this refers to "blood sausage" or any other preparation from a cleanly slaughtered animal. There's a family or relation of some sort when the term "blood" is used in a context of cattle rustlers and range wars. Someone is making a living by raising a herd of cattle, maybe there's free meat for some relatives, and others are shot and killed on sight if they even ask.

But when the Jews went out from Egypt, a large number of unbelievers went with them, they resented the manna from heaven and longed for the fleshpots of Egypt, even as delicious quails appeared in such abundance free for the taking.

Forum List

Back