Women have to PROVE they were raped

I am sorry to break it to all of you bleeding hearts .....but people can not to be put in jail with hearsay,,,you are going to need solid evidence the woman was raped.

If you don't have the evidence.... don't waste your time! and people's money.
Nice post. I agree the standard for the burden of proof is a beyond a shadow of a doubt. That is a difficult task and without more than mere words it would be hard to convict.
Careful..The term is "beyond a reasonable doubt"..Otherwise, spot on!

yep.

beyond reasonable DNA .... beyond something for heavens sake ... beyond the words of an angry woman wanting revenge!

gotta prove it sweet! gotta prove your accusations against the man who doesnt want you anymore,

I am sorry to break it to all of you bleeding hearts .....but people can not to be put in jail with hearsay,,,you are going to need solid evidence the woman was raped.

Nice post. I agree the standard for the burden of proof is a beyond a shadow of a doubt. That is a difficult task and without more than mere words it would be hard to convict.
Careful..The term is "beyond a reasonable doubt"..Otherwise, spot on!

Thanks, you are correct and I am tired and would have gotten popped for a malpractice suit.......:lol:

nice post. I agree the standard for the burden of proof is a beyond a shadow of a doubt. That is a difficult task and without more than mere words it would be hard to convict.
careful..the term is "beyond a reasonable doubt"..otherwise, spot on!

yep.

Beyond reasonable dna .... Beyond something for heavens sake ... Beyond the words of an angry woman wanting revenge!

Gotta prove it sweet! Gotta prove your accusations against the man who doesnt want you anymore,
spot on!!!!

6a014e5fb9e8aa970c017c31c1289c970b-800wi

You aren't the cat. Much like your ass, you just can't find the spoon.

:asshole:

there are exceptions to the hearsay rule. but it is unlikely a prosecutor would bring a rape case with insufficient evidence.

Wow...... Are you fuckin kidding me.

they have to put forth sufficient evidence for a prima facie case. that doesn't mean that the defense doesn't rebut that case. and it doesn't mean they are correct in their conclusions about the evidence.

so no... i'm not kidding.

Wow Just wow.

you aren't very bright. let's hear what you *think* the process is...

now go google what a prima facie case is.

we'll wait

Last edited:
This is freshman year law class stuff.

Prosecutors want to win, and aren't likely to take a case to trail unless they feel certain they will win( with an exception for high profile cases). It's why so few cases actually go to trail.

yep. not exactly a big leap.

i suspect 'pasco' gets his legal training from watching TV.

there are exceptions to the hearsay rule. but it is unlikely a prosecutor would bring a rape case with insufficient evidence.

No prosecutor worth his name is going to bring a rape case without the evidence!

People can not simply be put in jail because she (or he) said so!!!!!! If that was the way then how easy would be for so many women (and men) to take revenge in a lover who doesn't love them anymore!

Evidence is critical.

they have to put forth sufficient evidence for a prima facie case. that doesn't mean that the defense doesn't rebut that case. and it doesn't mean they are correct in their conclusions about the evidence.

so no... i'm not kidding.

Wow Just wow.

you aren't very bright. let's hear what you *think* the process is...

now go google what a prima facie case is.

we'll wait

Go back under the short bus you got played.

Forum List

Back