Women have to PROVE they were raped

Some here want to send people to jail because they say so! just because they say so no evidence no nothing! they say so so men should go to jail!

Too funny.

Well, as it stands.... they are not forced to have said babies.

so this is all faux rage luddy.

The OP's BS aside, this is still a disturbing proposition. I can't help but note the part that requires a woman to not only prove she reported the assault (which is easy enough to do, if you did report it), but that she reported the attacker's identity to the police also. That is way too much. What if she doesn't know the attacker's ID? I don't like laws that can place unreasonable demands on people, with their only saving grace being the "honest" intentions of those wielding the power of law. Especially when we're talking about laws that are ideologically bent.

Not to mention, what if she didn't report the attack? Many women refrain from reporting rapes out of shame, or fear, or for some other reason. While I would always encourage a woman to report a rape, it's her right to not do so and I cannot tolerate anything that interferes with her own freely determined decision in that regards.

Finally, shouldn't we have a goal to promote reasonable alternatives to abortion as a means of dealing with unintended pregnancies? If a woman is raped, becomes pregnant, and is otherwise prepared to see the pregnancy to term, I don't think it serves anyone's interests or ideology to compound things for her such as to make abortion a more preferrable alternative.

The text was posted earlier. You must have ignored, I mean, missed the words 'if known to her'.

You know you can't trust women to say if they were raped

Only Republicans can decide such things

Liberals are nuts......anyone can say they were raped..it doesnt mean it's true......two words.....Duke Lacross

Yes

One woman lied so ALL women lie

Republican binary thought process

You have never had a problem lumping all Republicans together regarding the actions or opinions expressed by a single republican. Your FAUXrage is noted.

Some here want to send people to jail because they say so! just because they say so no evidence no nothing! they say so so men should go to jail!

Too funny.

These are the dimwits that still believe the stripper in the Duke LaCross case......libtards got owwwwned in that one...all 88 of those professors should have their balls removed include the dyko women's studies ones.

There have been times when a rape victim has not been believed and the rapist has walked free.

There have also been cases where the "victim" simply made the whole thing up, and utterly ruined the life of a man who did nothing wrong except go out with a psychotic bitch.

That is true, but in the majority of cases, the woman is telling the truth.

link?

"Eighty-five percent of victims know their attackers and the defense is focused on consent, not whether the act occurred. In such cases, DNA tells us nothing about the issue in dispute. A rape kit could contain the DNA of three men, five sheep and the Loch Ness monster, and it would have nothing to do with whether the victim consented to sex on the night in question."

Most Rape Cases Are About Consent, Not DNA | Womens eNews

Hardly the point.
The fact that slightly more than 50% of the federal budget is earmarked for social programs should alert any thinking person to the reality that social spending is out of control.
It's out of control because so many recipients of the taxpayer largess are gaming the system.
The "drop in the bucket' argument is invalid.

The drop in the bucket argument is completely honest, you deceitful hack.

"social programs" include public education, higher education grants and loan programs, health, FEMA, social security, medicare, medicaid, the fucking COURT system, police, fire, rescue, and on and on. Needs-tested aid accounts for 1.7% of the entire federal budget.

409117_526401950722519_2079682305_n.jpg
Umm. No they do not...Social programs that take up half the budget are entitlement and assistance programs.
Know your role here sister. Watch read and learn before posting.
Law enforcement, public protection ( fire, rescue, first responders) Courts are funded locally. The federal education budget is but a very small portion of total public education expenditures. The fact is the federal government has no business involving itself in public schools. Now should it be involved in higher learning.
Now, you don't have a fucking clue what defines the drop in the bucket...
Here it is.....We have a mythical mile of roadway..Each day 100,000 vehicles use this road.
One driver on his way to work after finishing his Sausage and egg Mc Muffin, decides it's ok to throw the wrapper out onto the road. A police officer sees this, pulls over the driver. The officer asks the driver why he did this....The driver retorts in an agitated tone, "why are you giving me a ticket?!! It's just one little piece of paper!!!!!"..
The drop in the bucket....Suppose that all 100,000 driver decide to throw their Sausage and Egg Mc Muffin wrapper on to the road.... Ya know what we have?...A big fucking MESS..
So when one you libs attempts to justifiy the next social entitlement by stating "It's only this much!"..I turn your attention to that one mile of roadway..
Now,You greedy liberal slime child woman , shut your pie hole.

People with PhD's in political science disagree with you, and I think they might have a better bead on the situation, and the definitions, and the allocations, than an arrogant (and a stunningly ignorant, for all of that arrogance) little prick like you.

Too funny.

So if someone was hugely likely to have committed murder but there wasn't any physical evidence, you would be happy to have that person live next door to you?

I bet you're the sort who wants Charles Manson out of prison.

Too funny.

So if someone was hugely likely to have committed murder but there wasn't any physical evidence, you would be happy to have that person live next door to you?

I bet you're the sort who wants Charles Manson out of prison.

OJ's popularity in the Hood went u....no longer an uncle tom republican

it depends.....if you cant prove it..thats onen thing....if your let go on politics or stupidity (ie OJ) then noway in hell

so sick of geezy old skeezers creepin in my womb/vagina. ew.

im thinking they go home and jerk it to the legislation they pass on the vag.

they have passed the point of offensive..now they are just stalkery creepshows.

you have GOT to be fucking kidding. A rapist who says 'Hold on while I open and apply this condom before I rape you' ????

Actually, some rapists will "prep" themselves. Violent rape is rarely an impulsive act, so applying a condom ahead of knowing what you're planning to do is always possible. And then there's date rape, which leaves plenty of time to use a condom.

But I guess none of that really matters because the title of the thread is untrue. All the woman has to demonstrate is that she reported the alleged rape to the police. How much evidence is discovered is irrelevant.

The text was posted earlier. You must have ignored, I mean, missed the words 'if known to her'.

I would have hoped you'd known better than to actually believe I'd purposely ignored something. But yes, I did miss that part first time around.

The drop in the bucket argument is completely honest, you deceitful hack.

"social programs" include public education, higher education grants and loan programs, health, FEMA, social security, medicare, medicaid, the fucking COURT system, police, fire, rescue, and on and on. Needs-tested aid accounts for 1.7% of the entire federal budget.

409117_526401950722519_2079682305_n.jpg
Umm. No they do not...Social programs that take up half the budget are entitlement and assistance programs.
Know your role here sister. Watch read and learn before posting.
Law enforcement, public protection ( fire, rescue, first responders) Courts are funded locally. The federal education budget is but a very small portion of total public education expenditures. The fact is the federal government has no business involving itself in public schools. Now should it be involved in higher learning.
Now, you don't have a fucking clue what defines the drop in the bucket...
Here it is.....We have a mythical mile of roadway..Each day 100,000 vehicles use this road.
One driver on his way to work after finishing his Sausage and egg Mc Muffin, decides it's ok to throw the wrapper out onto the road. A police officer sees this, pulls over the driver. The officer asks the driver why he did this....The driver retorts in an agitated tone, "why are you giving me a ticket?!! It's just one little piece of paper!!!!!"..
The drop in the bucket....Suppose that all 100,000 driver decide to throw their Sausage and Egg Mc Muffin wrapper on to the road.... Ya know what we have?...A big fucking MESS..
So when one you libs attempts to justifiy the next social entitlement by stating "It's only this much!"..I turn your attention to that one mile of roadway..
Now,You greedy liberal slime child woman , shut your pie hole.

People with PhD's in political science disagree with you, and I think they might have a better bead on the situation, and the definitions, and the allocations, than an arrogant (and a stunningly ignorant, for all of that arrogance) little prick like you.
By all means, post links to their work. Otherwise, I don't give a shit what you believe.
Facts are facts and they are not on your side.
You are in desperate need to be anally penetrated you fucking hag.

Forum List

Back