Women are driving up the past decades gun sales....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...women realize that they have to protect themselves.....

Who knew that buying a gun was an act of a feminist?

Women Driving Gun Sales to New Highs

Self-defense sales boosted handgun sales during the past two-and-a-half decades, only to transition from pure self-defense to self-defense for women who find themselves in the home alone or to grandmothers who want a means to protect themselves and their grandchildren during a day at the park.

KPLR 11 quotes Steve King, owner of St. Louis’ Metro Shooting Supply, saying, “If I could open a new store it would cater to women and self-defense.” He said the last five years of his business has been driven by women with self-defense concerns.

King said his store offers shooting lessons every day, and “not only are the classes full, but women make up 80 percent of the class.” He added, “The more single household families we have where women are the head of the household, you have them realizing that not only are they only the provider financially and emotionally for children,

Great news!!!!! I'm of the opinion that upon conception a hand gun of the prospective mother's choosing should be inserted into and up the birth canal for the fetus as it is developing. These fetuses need to learn early on the responsibility of gun ownership and self-defense in the event of an abortion attempt. Two boxes of appropriate ammo should be included.

Great news!!!!! I'm of the opinion that upon conception a hand gun of the prospective mother's choosing should be inserted into and up the birth canal for the fetus as it is developing. These fetuses need to learn early on the responsibility of gun ownership and self-defense in the event of an abortion attempt. Two boxes of appropriate ammo should be included.

c5909cca2187c5d27c611e8610c13639934f82274e365ccd2ff6620486e3ac48.jpg

Children.

you walk in with a snarky useless response, what do you expect?

On a snarky useless thread? I expect the childishness you displayed.

and you got it, bitch tits.

Yeah, like I told you hon, then ya got all pissy for saying something you turned around and agreed with.
I don;t agree on the uselessness of the Thread, I do agree that most of your "replies" only deserve scorn and disdain, call it childishness if you will

Women arming themselves is natural progression, nothing more or less.

Children.

Yeah, like I told you hon, then ya got all pissy for saying something you turned around and agreed with.
I don;t agree on the uselessness of the Thread, I do agree that most of your "replies" only deserve scorn and disdain, call it childishness if you will

Oh I'm all for it, I think everyone should be armed, why not, I want you to see how much nothing is changed by that. Go ahead, I got 'em, more guns for everyone let's see what it solves.

Oh I'm all for it, I think everyone should be armed, why not, I want you to see how much nothing is changed by that. Go ahead, I got 'em, more guns for everyone let's see what it solves.

Nice non-response response.

I'm being serious, we just need to run this on out to it's conclusion for some of you.

I'm being serious, we just need to run this on out to it's conclusion for some of you.

What conclusion? Argumentum ad abusrdum is not a conclusion.

Where ever more guns takes us, to whatever that solves or resolves mate.

Where ever more guns takes us, to whatever that solves or resolves mate.

Moron.

This would be good news if true but i don't think it is. Women are simply not fighters. They want someone - hubby, cop, stranger - to protect them. Women always panic in a crisis and just stand there screaming like the idiots they are.

The election of trump will cause gun sales to collapse. His election is good long term for the gun makers but terrible short term.

Well....let's see......

We had 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s, genius......and in 1997 there were 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense.....in 2016 we now have 357 million guns in private hands and close to 15 million people carrying guns for self defense......

Our gun murder rate went down 49%......our over all crime rate also went down.....as did our gun accident rate......

Solved about 49% of our murder problem in that time.......

This would be good news if true but i don't think it is. Women are simply not fighters. They want someone - hubby, cop, stranger - to protect them. Women always panic in a crisis and just stand there screaming like the idiots they are.
Urine idiot.

Note: one of the most stressful professions is more than 80% women!

Note: one of the most stressful professions is more than 80% women!

I stand by what i said. Take rape. This problem would be solved overnight if women would arm themselves. Either a gun or a can of bear spray at all times. But 95% won't do that!!!. Women don't like to fight and want someone to protect them instead.

Forum List

Back