Women and the Politics of the Radical Left: A Stark Contradiction

night_son

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2018
The Full Moon
In nearly every modern movie and TV series woke Leftist writers, producers and directors trip over themselves to portray women and young girls as stronger and smarter than men. In films and shows of even recent yesteryear Hollywood allowed American men and boys to have their cinematic male heroes. But not nowadays, for the most part. In films as wide ranging and genre and period specific as Big Jake, A Fistful of Dollars, Mc Q, Dirty Harry, Rambo, Die Hard, Above the Law, Predator and more recently, Willy's Wonderland, men were portrayed in their ancient, traditional biological roles as protectors, providers, warriors and even saviors . . . of and for women and children. I threw that last title in there as it is a fluke in that it allows a competent male heroic protagonist in a brand new movie, in (gasp) 2021.

But I digress . . .

Getting back on topic now.

So Hollywood, an institution and industry thoroughly dominated by modern Leftist woke ideology, relentlessly portrays women and girls as extremely stronger and smarter and more cunning than any man or boy could ever hope to be. Women and girls in modern shows and movies are the only ones capable of changing car tires, solving crimes, earning decent livings or killing the bad guys.

The above being the case, one would assume both Hollywood and the Democratic Party find themselves in an endless celebration and promotion of all things female, feminine and girl power . . . all the time. Right? Not so fast. At the same time modern movies and shows and novels are chock full of women doing everything better than men, both Hollywood and the democrats are also promoting the flawless perfection and deification of transgender women, who are of course biologically and actually MEN.

The woke Left seems to absolutely love women, yes—but it idolizes trans women, who are men, far above and beyond actual biological women. The woke Left is all about men pretending to be women filling movie and TV show roles instead of women and competing in actual women's sports as men, which guarantees actual women will lose every single event.

So which is it?

There's no possible way Hollywood and the Democratic Party can respect and promote the rights and strengths and feminine beauty of women while at the same time canceling women in sports, movies and TV shows in favor of men pretending to be women.

It's a total sham.

The answer: Hollywood and the Democratic Party equally DESPISE "normal" men and women.

As a man I expect this level of perversion and madness from the American Radical Left and I quietly snicker at movie heroines who toss around two hundred pound men like feathers. But if I were a woman I'd be furious . . . and confused over this senseless and insane contradiction.

Bullshit. What I have seen lately, and I'm delighted to see it, is a portrayal of both sexes, and all races, cooperating to get the job done. No disrespect, no condescension. Just competent people working together.

I hope that you do not think that this scumbag from Alaska represents all women. She has as many brain cells as her male counterparts like trump and gaetz and jordan; in other words, none.

Pelosi is a sociopath and psychopath. She has not earned a damn thing in her life. She is not even good at what she does. But having no concern for anyone's safety and willing to see people killed while being backed by the agendists with power makes her look good. The system can not sustain this forever. The Soviets fell in 70 years. We are them now.

I hope that you do not think that this scumbag from Alaska represents all women. She has as many brain cells as her male counterparts like trump and gaetz and jordan; in other words, none.

Pelosi is a sociopath and psychopath. She has not earned a damn thing in her life. She is not even good at what she does. But having no concern for anyone's safety and willing to see people killed while being backed by the agendists with power makes her look good. The system can not sustain this forever. The Soviets fell in 70 years. We are them now.

Pelosi has done a good job. Remember that she was saddled with morons like trump and the rest of his mentally-disturbed pack. You are just angry because she has stood her ground against this trash. When you are dealing with scum, as she has been, you have to come down hard.

Pelosi has done a good job. Remember that she was saddled with morons like trump and the rest of his mentally-disturbed pack. You are just angry because she has stood her ground against this trash. When you are dealing with scum, as she has been, you have to come down hard.

Pelosi is smart, experienced and very successful.. These rubes don't have a clue.

In nearly every modern movie and TV series woke Leftist writers, producers and directors trip over themselves to portray women and young girls as stronger and smarter than men. In films and shows of even recent yesteryear Hollywood allowed American men and boys to have their cinematic male heroes. But not nowadays, for the most part. In films as wide ranging and genre and period specific as Big Jake, A Fistful of Dollars, Mc Q, Dirty Harry, Rambo, Die Hard, Above the Law, Predator and more recently, Willy's Wonderland, men were portrayed in their ancient, traditional biological roles as protectors, providers, warriors and even saviors . . . of and for women and children. I threw that last title in there as it is a fluke in that it allows a competent male heroic protagonist in a brand new movie, in (gasp) 2021.

But I digress . . .

So Hollywood, an institution and industry thoroughly dominated by modern Leftist woke ideology, relentlessly portrays women and girls as extremely stronger and smarter and more cunning than any man or boy could ever hope to be. Women and girls in modern shows and movies are the only ones capable of changing car tires, solving crimes, earning decent livings or killing the bad guys.

The above being the case, one would assume both Hollywood and the Democratic Party find themselves in an endless celebration and promotion of all things female, feminine and girl power . . . all the time. Right? Not so fast. At the same time modern movies and shows and novels are chock full of women doing everything better than men, both Hollywood and the democrats are also promoting the flawless perfection and deification of transgender women, who are of course biologically and actually MEN.

The woke Left seems to absolutely love women, yes—but it idolizes trans women, who are men, far above and beyond actual biological women. The woke Left is all about men pretending to be women filling movie and TV show roles instead of women and competing in actual women's sports as men, which guarantees actual women will lose every single event.

So which is it?

There's no possible way Hollywood and the Democratic Party can respect and promote the rights and strengths and feminine beauty of women while at the same time canceling women in sports, movies and TV shows in favor of men pretending to be women.

It's a total sham.

The answer: Hollywood and the Democratic Party equally DESPISE "normal" men and women.

As a man I expect this level of perversion and madness from the American Radical Left and I quietly snicker at movie heroines who toss around two hundred pound men like feathers. But if I were a woman I'd be furious . . . and confused over this senseless and insane contradiction.

It's an unnatural fantasy. That's what Americunts crave and consume.

Bullshit. What I have seen lately, and I'm delighted to see it, is a portrayal of both sexes, and all races, cooperating to get the job done. No disrespect, no condescension. Just competent people working together.
What fvckin universe are you living in?

What fvckin universe are you living in?
The same one as you are, bubba. You people just lack the ability to cooperate with other people. Americans do it all the time, in business, in the military, in lots of different situations. It's called teamwork.

There is a show called Naked and Afraid where you can see teamwork in its most radical form. Crazy people sign up for "challenges" of spending 30, 40, 60 days, naked, not even shoes in some jungle or rain forest. Each group gets a metal pot, each person gets a machete and a canvas shoulder bag, and I think each group can choose another tool. So it's find food and build a shelter for the group, and there usually is some raft-building involved. It's all hands on deck and take care of each other. No petty ego squabbles.

But I digress . . .

So which is it?

It's a total sham.

We're too busy snickering at the "manly" wusses like yourself who are so injured by an actress playing a role.

Pelosis is experinced and has 30 IQ points on Trump.. Fun to watch..
Uhmm ....

That would be her blood alcohol level ..... not her IQ.

And, no one mentioned Trump ... your TDS is on full display for all to see.

Forum List

Back