Is anyone even remotely surprised by this?

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

Naturally the bed wetters will assert that the GOP is a slavish gaggle of drones that will allow terrorists to attack "sacred" institutions of "benevolent" and (LOL...) "democratic" government, but if it wasn't for a sycophantic media hell bent on suppressing all of Trump's accomplishments, and heralding every story that attracted negativity regardless of the credibility (and Fox Snews is equally to blame) of the source. There is nothing we can look forward too in a positive objective for the future with a senile meat puppet pervert in the WH.

The DNC achieved their goals in making us a turd world country by thwarting a true election.

Period...

End of fucking story...

Then they attempted to pull a soviet shit show that failed and everyone who is lucid new it would.

When the collapse of communism happens in DC and people are drinking Jack Daniels on M1A2 Abrams Tanks with the operators in front of the capital I hope there is a lot less mercy on those who attempted to oppress us.

No. Did gall me to hear Mitch state unequivocally his knowledge of trump's guilt, laying it out as good as an impeachment manager, yet having chosen party over country. I thought some of them really believed the bullshit. Did not realize they really knew the truth but would support out of loyalty to party above all else including their country. What disgusting scum.

Is anyone even remotely surprised by this?

WHAT'S THAT, PETE:
  1. That anyone but a pig's eye could have seen this outcome, except the democrats who are somehow both shocked and enraged?
  2. That it was dead on arrival because like Mitch explained: the Constitution limits impeachment to CIVIL OFFICERS with the sole remedy being REMOVAL FROM OFFICE? Both impossible for Trump NOW.
  3. That Mitch explained that had it not been for Pelozi's holding up the impeachment for two weeks until the Dems controlled the Senate, the Constitution WOULD have allowed the conviction of Trump, still in office, and likely WOULD have been removed by many more GOPers then voting to convict! :21:

CurlerNancy.jpg
PelosiInFace.gif
crying gif.gif
george-of-the-jungle.gif

• Banned
"He chose retaining his own power over the safety of Americans," said Rep. David Cicilline, D-R.I. "I can't imagine more damning evidence of his state of mind."

The safety and well being of America depended upon his retaining the Presidency.

The collusion of leftist media apparatchiks and political sociopaths have put DC on the path of Rome, and I hope it doesn't take decades for it to collapse. With the internet and a population of well armed people it might just take weeks.

Last edited:

Naturally the bed wetters will assert that the GOP is a slavish gaggle of drones that will allow terrorists to attack "sacred" institutions of "benevolent" and (LOL...) "democratic" government, but if it wasn't for a sycophantic media hell bent on suppressing all of Trump's accomplishments, and heralding every story that attracted negativity regardless of the credibility (and Fox Snews is equally to blame) of the source. There is nothing we can look forward too in a positive objective for the future with a senile meat puppet pervert in the WH.

The DNC achieved their goals in making us a turd world country by thwarting a true election.

Period...

End of fucking story...

Then they attempted to pull a soviet shit show that failed and everyone who is lucid new it would.

When the collapse of communism happens in DC and people are drinking Jack Daniels on M1A2 Abrams Tanks with the operators in front of the capital I hope there is a lot less mercy on those who attempted to oppress us.

1613272503012.jpeg

"There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their President. And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated President kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

-Mitch McConnell

Period...

End of fucking story...

The real Americans see the Republican Party for what it is. It is the party of sedition with it's own private army to attack this country. This is what happened on Jan 6. The media for the most part just reported the truth on Trump. That is why he was defeated. The pervert is Donhald Trump and his followers are a major threat to this country.

It is you Nazis who have attempted to sunvert a true electuion that you lost. It is time to get out of your fantasy world and accept reality.

The impeachment was very informative. We saw private video that showed how close these terrorists came to several senators, congressmen, Pence and the nuclear football. Several came with intentions to get hostages.

The dangers are from the far right wing Trump supporters in this country. The same ones who wanted to kidnap the Michigan governor to put her before a kangaroo court. We should show you people no mercy.

Period...

End of fucking story...

View attachment 456939
Hey Booties, it really no big deal.
No tears here, we understand how the cowards in the Senate operate.
Totally expected result.

Now, let's talk that 2020 Landslide Election win for the (D)'s.

Joe Biden is in FACT your Duly Elected President.
President Biden.

Period...

End of fucking story...

The real Americans see the Republican Party for what it is. It is the party of sedition with it's own private army to attack this country. This is what happened on Jan 6. The media for the most part just reported the truth on Trump. That is why he was defeated. The pervert is Donhald Trump and his followers are a major threat to this country.

It is you Nazis who have attempted to sunvert a true electuion that you lost. It is time to get out of your fantasy world and accept reality.

The impeachment was very informative. We saw private video that showed how close these terrorists came to several senators, congressmen, Pence and the nuclear football. Several came with intentions to get hostages.

The dangers are from the far right wing Trump supporters in this country. The same ones who wanted to kidnap the Michigan governor to put her before a kangaroo court. We should show you people no mercy.
How is it you expect to be taken seriously?

No. Did gall me to hear Mitch state unequivocally his knowledge of trump's guilt, laying it out as good as an impeachment manager, yet having chosen party over country. I thought some of them really believed the bullshit. Did not realize they really knew the truth but would support out of loyalty to party above all else including their country. What disgusting scum.
Reinforced groupthink by the GOP has been a staple of the party for over fifty years. It is a requirement for Republican politicians, and has created the rank-and-file right-wing voter base the Washington D.C. power structure has relied on for that same fifty-plus years period of time.

To remain a viable political party, the RINOs and trump's Nazis are going to be forced to do what both sides have sworn never to allow. They will need to... compromise. Failing that, one side must leave. Start a third political party, or do something treasonous, which, for trump's Nazis, is always an option.

However it shakes out, the Republican leaders are facing a rough patch of road for the next couple of years.

"There is no question that President Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of that day. The people who stormed this building believed they were acting on the wishes and instructions of their President. And their having that belief was a foreseeable consequence of the growing crescendo of false statements, conspiracy theories, and reckless hyperbole which the defeated President kept shouting into the largest megaphone on planet Earth."

-Mitch McConnell
Suddenly, the military-industrial neocon warmonger pimps have credibility.

The lessons of the Summer of 2020 were that peaceful demonstrations are a waste of time. In order to draw attention to your "cause" it is necessary to make noise, break stuff, loot businesses, create mayhem, assault police, damage and destroy government property. And when you do that NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU. In fact, you will be praised as heroes on the national news.

I guess what the rioters of January 6th failed to realize that those rules only apply to Democrats. Republicans WHO DO THE SAME THING will be hunted down as criminals, excoriated, called un-American, etc.

To those who call this an "insurrection" the proof of the bullshit in that statement is the lie that these demonstrators were armed - a claim that was made over and over this week even though everyone in the room knew it was a dastardly lie. They were armed with flags and cell phones. Some insurrection.

Can I cast my vote for 2024 yet? I can't fucking wait.

Period...

End of fucking story...

View attachment 456939
Totally expected result.

President Biden.
Sadly, Beijing's bitch IS the Duly Selected President. Brought to us courtesy of the collusion of an unelected global cabal with people that dislike the United States of America. We call them Democrats.

Period...

End of fucking story...

View attachment 456939
Totally expected result.

President Biden.
Sadly, Beijing's bitch IS the Duly Selected President. Brought to us courtesy of the collusion of an unelected global cabal with people that dislike the United States of America. We call them Democrats.
Beijing's bitch IS the Duly Selected President.

Duly imposed is more like it.

-Mitch McConnell

He’s a spineless wimp.

Still, I think it’s saying something that even he (and other Republicans) recognizes that Trump is directly responsible.

-Mitch McConnell

He’s a spineless wimp.

Still, I think it’s saying something that even he (and other Republicans) recognizes that Trump is directly responsible.
Riiiight....

He's directly responsible for something that was planned weeks in advance....And he's responsible for refusing to have enough LE on hand, that was SOP for many other similar massive gatherings....And he was directly responsible for the capitol police pulling back the barricades and waving people into the Capitol...And he was directly responsible tor the capitol police deliberately standing down.

Those are all facts, and you and McTurtle are willfully ignorant blowhards.

And he's responsible for refusing to have enough LE on hand, that was SOP for many other similar massive gatherings....And he was directly responsible for the capitol police pulling back the barricades and waving people into the Capitol...And he was directly responsible tor the capitol police deliberately standing down.

Wow, look at you go knocking out all those big bad strawmen.

Fucking retard.

White, you need to sit down and be honest with yourself. You’re a leftist through and through. So when you call others disgusting scum I hope you include Andrew Cuomo, Maxine Waters, Eric Swalwell and Ilhan Omar. If not you are a hypocrite.

Period...

End of fucking story...

Now that this is over may we please move forward with unifying the country? How is that going so far?

Forum List

Back