Woman's march pictures

If women don't make a stand NOW, you may be on the soccer field getting beheaded--LOL

No oppression is O.K. If they can get away with it, it doesn't go away, it just
escalates.

Next the Reich wing will be demanding a woman's dress code--possibly Berka's.

UTAH

leadpic-696x522.jpg
Dressing as vaginas and dropping f bombs does nothing but make the left look like idiots.

Which they are.

This is just a small sample of the woman's march going on around the country, so if you have more pictures and have them of crowd sizes, air views, etc. post them here. Make this day go down in infamy.

REPUBLICANS HAVE AWOKEN A SLEEPING GIANT
Bwahahahahaha! Dumbocrats took care of that without your "help" on USMB...

in·fa·my (ˈinfəmē/)
noun
1. the state of being well known for some bad quality or deed.

Yes folks...progressives really are this stupid :lmao:

This is just a small sample of the woman's march going on around the country... Make this day go down in infamy.

Don't worry oreo - Dumbocrats are already well known for their bad deeds. And this march by repulsive progressive pigs has ensured nothing but infamy for this display of uneducated, unsophisticated, uncouth, and vulgar pigs.

in·fa·my (ˈinfəmē/)
noun

This is just a small sample of the woman's march going on around the country... Make this day go down in infamy.

Don't worry oreo - Dumbocrats are already well known for their bad deeds. And this march by repulsive progressive pigs has ensured nothing but infamy for this display of uneducated, unsophisticated, uncouth, and vulgar pigs.

in·fa·my (ˈinfəmē/)
noun

It's you that's uneducated, ignore this woman's march at your peril. By the way, women who join our military don't need dumbass's like you telling them what to do with their bodies.

South Carolina

GettyImages-622574028-1478984865-compressed.jpg

in·fa·my (ˈinfəmē/)
noun
It's you that's uneducated, ignore this woman's march at your peril.
Really oreo? Are you hoping that your post here "will go down in infamy"? :lmao:

By the way, women who join our military don't need dumbass's like you telling them what to do with their bodies.
I'm not telling them what they can do with their bodies. I'm telling them what they can't do to someone else's body. When they have an abortion - the doctor doesn't suck the woman's arm off. He sucks the baby's arm off. When they have an abortion - the doctor doesn't cave in the skull of the woman and then scrape the brains out. He caves in the skull of the baby and scrapes the baby's brains out.

Why is it you insist on disingenuous positions built with straw man arguments? Oh wait - that's right. Because you're on the wrong side of the facts. Thus you must lie.

I fully support a woman's right to voluntarily have her arm sucked off or her skull caved in. As God as my witness right here and now - I will sign any petition which allows a woman (or man for that matter) to have their arms amputated, their skulls caved in, and even to commit suicide. But nobody has the right to inflict harm on someone else. And the baby is a completely separate human being with its own unique DNA to prove it. So suck it oreo. Your disingenuous positions don't work with the educated.

...ignore this woman's march at your peril.
Yeah....sorry buttercup but nobody is concerned about uneducated women who walk around with vaginas on their head. It's hard to be concerned when you're laughing so hard at idiots.

View attachment 109719

Like I said, ignore them at your peril. You have awoken a sleeping giant. There's are pictures throughout this thread, and there were millions of women that participated in each and every state. Every single state.

Womens-March-Crowd.jpg

Republicans are going to get creamed in 2018 and again in 2020. These women are NOT going to forget to vote.

Yeah....sorry buttercup but nobody is concerned about uneducated women who walk around with vaginas on their head. It's hard to be concerned when you're laughing so hard at idiots.

View attachment 109719
Like I said, ignore them at your peril. You have awoken a sleeping giant.
Like I said sweetie...nobody cares. They all voted in the last election and Trump dominated. Keep throwing your temper tantrums. We'll keep laughing.

IMG_3169.JPG

View attachment 109719
Like I said sweetie...nobody cares. They all voted in the last election and Trump dominated. Keep throwing your temper tantrums. We'll keep laughing.

View attachment 109721

Greensboro North Carolina

img_7571.jpg

Boston, Massachusetts

wiggs_March_704508.jpg

You don't fuck around with the largest voting block in this country, while not expecting a blow back--is what it means.
Buttercup....all of these quack jobs came out for their beloved Hitlery Clinton. How did that work out for ya? (Psst...take a look at the map)

IMG_2927.JPG

See what I mean? The ignorance of her platitude-filled sign is freaking hilarious. Nobody is taking her serious. We're all just laughing at her.

She stands for "affordable education". Well who the fuck decides what constitutes "affordable"? Do you have any idea how many people can easily afford Harvard or Yale. I know an attorney who made over $800,000 a year. He put all of his children through Duke University. Paid in full. He didn't even blink. It was like me dropping $50 on a dinner. No big deal.

You're dealing with a bunch of uneducated, uninformed, idealists. Nobody takes these people seriously. Nobody. They voted for Hitlery and she still got her ass kicked.

I will say this much for you though oreo - I think it is adorable as heck watching you post these pictures and tough talk in an attempt to self-soothe. You're clearly shaken from the results of having to live under your first Republican president. But rather than resorting to some of the other stuff progressives have - you've worked very hard to calm your nerves and self-soothe by viewing things that give you hope. Too cute.

Forum List

Back