Woman's march pictures

Like I said, ignore them at your peril. You have awoken a sleeping giant.
I will say this much for you though oreo - I think it is adorable as heck watching you post these pictures and tough talk in an attempt to self-soothe. You're clearly shaken from the results of having to live under your first Republican president. But rather than resorting to some of the other stuff progressives have - you've worked very hard to calm your nerves and self-soothe by viewing things that give you hope. Too cute.

You're the one that keeps coming back on here, FORCING me to respond to YOU--so I imagine these pictures have shaken you up--LOL

Here's another one.

SAN FRANCISCO

C2vT4UmUcAEH3a2.jpg

You're the one that keeps coming back on here, FORCING me to respond to YOU--so I imagine these pictures have shaken you up--LOL
Wow...I have the ability to force you to come to USMB, click on this thread, search for my posts, and then type a response? I knew you were my bitch on USMB...but I didn't realize you were able to be manipulated that easily.

Again - I do think it's cute as hell that you're attempting to self-soothe. The "sleeping giant" is still very much sound asleep, buttercup. The fact that they are marching and they can't tell you why is proof. :lol:

Not one of these progressive pigs can tell you why they are marching... :lmao:

upload_2017-1-31_8-59-20.jpeg

This is Donna Hylton speaking at the Women's March.

Donna was described by Liberals as prestigious and praised for being at the march.

Donna is one of the Democratic party's 'heroes' and 'leaders'.

Donna spoke at the march.

Donna was proclaimed to speak for ALL women at the march.

Donna, along with 3 men and 3 other women, kidnapped a 62yo realtor, tortured him for days, sodomized him with a 3-foot pole, eventually killed him, and continued to try to get the ransom money.

Donna was sentenced to 25 years in jail.

Now Donna is a prominent woman / role model for the Democratic Party.

:clap:

I wonder how many women who participated in the March new who she was and that they were marching for THAT / HER?!

I bet she, Barry, Al Sharpton, and Bill Ayers would get along well together.

Like I said, ignore them at your peril.
Take your own advice oreo - ignore these women "at your own peril". These women don't walk around with vaginas on their head and they are felons. These are the intelligent, educated women who are driving society.

Screen Shot 2017-02-01 at 6.56.49 PM.png

2103MarchForLife.jpg

Like I said, ignore them at your peril.
Take your own advice oreo - ignore these women "at your own peril". These women don't walk around with vaginas on their head and they are felons. These are the intelligent, educated women who are driving society.

View attachment 110068

View attachment 110069

You want to be pro-life or pro-choice, I don't have a problem with it. That's your business. But the United States Constitution ruled on this over 46 years ago. A woman has a right to choose. And millions of women were out there in the streets, (all across this country) telling you to leave them alone.

Ignore them at your peril.

GTY-ATV-womens-march-washington-jt-170121.jpg

protestors_march_in_the_woman___s_march_on_washington_d.c._jan._21__2017.jpg

You want to be pro-life or pro-choice, I don't have a problem with it. That's your business. But the United States Constitution ruled on this over 46 years ago. A woman has a right to choose. And millions of women were out there in the streets, (all across this country) telling you to leave them alone.
The U.S. Constitution doesn't mention abortion (no such thing existed back then). I'm thinking you meant to say "Supreme Court"? In which case, my response would be - what's you point? The U.S. Constitution made firearms a right over 240 years ago but progressives still keep trying to limit and outright ban them. It doesn't matter what the U.S. Supreme Court rules 46 year sentence ago. It only matter what they rule today. And if Donald Trump gets to appoint 2 or 3 justices during his time in office - it's bye-bye Roe vs. Wade.
As I told you already my dear - those progressive pigs were all voting in the last election. It didn't matter. We the (rational) People spoke. They the progressive pigs lost. Hence the temper tantrums... You ignored the real women who direct this country. The educated. The informed. The classy. You did so at your own peril. And apparently...you didn't learn your lesson.

The U.S. Constitution doesn't mention abortion (no such thing existed back then). I'm thinking you meant to say "Supreme Court"? In which case, my response would be - what's you point? The U.S. Constitution made firearms a right over 240 years ago but progressives still keep trying to limit and outright ban them. It doesn't matter what the U.S. Supreme Court rules 46 year sentence ago. It only matter what they rule today. And if Donald Trump gets to appoint 2 or 3 justices during his time in office - it's bye-bye Roe vs. Wade.
As I told you already my dear - those progressive pigs were all voting in the last election. It didn't matter. We the (rational) People spoke. They the progressive pigs lost. Hence the temper tantrums... You ignored the real women who direct this country. The educated. The informed. The classy. You did so at your own peril. And apparently...you didn't learn your lesson.

You really had to go into firearms---LOL Sweet baby Jesus, you've completely lost it. What is it that you don't understand about women wanting to have the same rights as any other person in this country?

What is it you don't understand about their reaction to you electing a vile, sexist, foul-mouthed, misogynist chimpanzee, who has throughout his life treated women as if their only worth was in their exterior beauty, as if they were competing in a beauty contest and rated on a scale from 1 to 10?

Someone once told me that if men could get Pregnant there would be abortion clinics at every Walmart in this country. With you, I am beginning to believe that--LOL

Missouri

5884248e7ff28.image.jpg

You cannot legislate your personal version of morality from Washington D.C. You have your religious freedoms, but you have no right to inflict your religious beliefs onto others.

Last edited:

You really had to go into firearms---LOL Sweet baby Jesus, you've completely lost it.
I "lost" it because I proved how hypocritical your argument is? Firearms are a constitutional right for 240 years and progressives still attempt to limit and/or ban them.

Conservatives have every right to overturn something which A. Isn't constitutional and B. has only been "legal" for 46 years (and technically it's not even legal since the Supreme Court cannot make law from the bench).

You want to make this a man vs. woman issue, but it's not. There are more women in America who oppose abortion than their are men. It's a pro-Constitutional (us) vs. anti-constitutional (you) issue.

What is it that you don't understand about women wanting to have the same rights as any other person in this country?
Why do you feel the need to create a strawman? I have a mother, a wife, two daughters, a niece, and a sister-in-law - all of whom I adore. If women were denied even a single right that men were afforded, I would be the first one taking to the street to crack some skulls.

Men have the right to vote. Women likewise have the right to vote.
Men have the right to carry a firearm. Women likewise have the right to carry a firearm.
Men have the right to practice their faith. Women likewise have the right to practice their faith.
Men have the right to a public school education. Women likewise have the right to a public school education.

You literally cannot name a single right men have that women are denied.

What is it that you don't understand about women wanting to have the same rights as any other person in this country?
Why do you feel the need to create a strawman? I have a mother, a wife, two daughters, a niece, and a sister-in-law - all of whom I adore. If women were denied even a single right that men were afforded, I would be the first one taking to the street to crack some skulls.

Men have the right to vote. Women likewise have the right to vote.
Men have the right to carry a firearm. Women likewise have the right to carry a firearm.
Men have the right to practice their faith. Women likewise have the right to practice their faith.
Men have the right to a public school education. Women likewise have the right to a public school education.

You literally cannot name a single right men have that women are denied.

Yeah right, that's why you have made about 1000 comments on this thread. You're trying to deny their right to choose, that was given to them by the U.S. Supreme Court, and you've been doing it throughout this thread. You're comments & ideology are tatooed on your forehead. You don't believe that they should have a right to choose.

And if you respected and defended your women, Donald Trump would have insulted you as much as it did them, and you did nothing except vote for him.

So stop with the bullshit.

Denver

womens-march-on-denver-1.jpg

You're trying to deny their right to choose
There is no "right" to choose to take another life. Doesn't exist. Never has. Never will.
that was given to them by the U.S. Supreme Court
Right there is a major problem. The Supreme Court does not create rights. They have no such power.

You're just not going to get off of this thread are you--LOL I imagine you're one of those single issue voters, and abortion is your single issue. Do you ever think about deficits, government spending, the economy, etc. etc. etc. like normal people do?

VIRGINIA

12965941_G.jpg

You're just not going to get off of this thread are you--LOL
Why do you want me gone from this thread so badly? Because I continue to point out your misinformation and contradictions?
I imagine you're one of those single issue voters, and abortion is your single issue. Do you ever think about deficits, government spending, the economy, etc. etc. etc. like normal people do?
Well....like every other post you've made....this one is 100% wrong. I have never taken into account the abortion issue in a single vote that I've made. Ever. Literally, not once.

I am a "single issue voter" though. Do you know what my issue is? Liberty. I vote for the candidate who will most support the U.S. Constitution. Know why? Because if we restore constitution government - all of those other issues will take care of themselves. If we have small, limited federal government, we'll never experience a deficit again. We won't have any government spending issues. We won't have any problems with the economy. We won't have any issues with rights.

Such a shame that you don't vote the same way. But then again - people with contempt for the U.S. never do.

You're just not going to get off of this thread are you--LOL
Why do you want me gone from this thread so badly? Because I continue to point out your misinformation and contradictions?
I imagine you're one of those single issue voters, and abortion is your single issue. Do you ever think about deficits, government spending, the economy, etc. etc. etc. like normal people do?
Well....like every other post you've made....this one is 100% wrong. I have never taken into account the abortion issue in a single vote that I've made. Ever. Literally, not once.

I am a "single issue voter" though. Do you know what my issue is? Liberty. I vote for the candidate who will most support the U.S. Constitution. Know why? Because if we restore constitution government - all of those other issues will take care of themselves. If we have small, limited federal government, we'll never experience a deficit again. We won't have any government spending issues. We won't have any problems with the economy. We won't have any issues with rights.

Such a shame that you don't vote the same way. But then again - people with contempt for the U.S. never do.

I have no problems with a smaller limited Federal Government, I am fiscal Conservative. I am an independent, not a Republican.

Liberty means women's rights, including their right to choose. Liberty doesn't mean you choose for them.

I have no problems with a smaller limited Federal Government, I am fiscal Conservative. I am an independent, not a Republican.

Liberty means women's rights, including their right to choose. Liberty doesn't mean you choose for them.
Liberty does not mean the right to take another life. If a woman wants to take her own life - that's her business. You would never hear a peep out of me. But the baby in her womb is not her life - it's another persons life. It has it's own unique DNA to prove it too.

I know the truth can sting quite a bit oreo - but I wouldn't be doing any justice to you by hiding it from you...

The organizers of the Women’s March had an opportunity to speak to the concerns of these Americans and to plant a seed of doubt in their minds about repeating their vote in 2020. However, their own ridiculous demands for ideological purity and their behavior during anti-Trump protests have already served to alienate almost all of these people and drive them further into Trump’s arms.

Commentary: The women’s march organizers blew it, and even the media realize it

I know the truth can sting quite a bit oreo - but I wouldn't be doing any justice to you by hiding it from you...

The organizers of the Women’s March had an opportunity to speak to the concerns of these Americans and to plant a seed of doubt in their minds about repeating their vote in 2020. However, their own ridiculous demands for ideological purity and their behavior during anti-Trump protests have already served to alienate almost all of these people and drive them further into Trump’s arms.

Yeah right--LOL

image613687x.jpg

If you want to see the crowds in your own state, you can go here. Republicans have awoken a sleeping giant and they're not going to forget to vote in 2018 or 2020.
Woman's march pictures

Yeah right--LOL

image613687x.jpg

If you want to see the crowds in your own state, you can go here. Republicans have awoken a sleeping giant and they're not going to forget to vote in 2018 or 2020.
Woman's march pictures
Lol. They forgot to vote in 2016. Don't get me started on massive local failures by the pussy hat crowd.

Yeah right--LOL

image613687x.jpg

Woman's march pictures
Lol. They forgot to vote in 2016. Don't get me started on massive local failures by the pussy hat crowd.
Oh they didn't forget. They voted. And they lost. And that's why they march. They were taught since birth that they get a trophy no matter what.

Forum List

Back