Woman's march pictures

What are they trying to accomplish?
If you have to ask, you have been asleep for the past two years.

Apparently it's a nationwide search for "Let's Make A Deal".

JillGoolsby.jpg

I thought it would be good to start a thread of the pictures on the Women's march. I'll start with these, if anyone wants to add more of what was going on in their state yesterday, feel free.

New York

new-york-womens-march.jpg

Washington D.C.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

Denver Colorado

womens-march-on-denver-1.jpg

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

web1_dc-womens-march_012117ev_017_7826297.jpg

Los Angeles

March+aerials+2+1-21-17.JPG

Pennsylvania

5883e3bdd7ffd.image.jpg

This is just a small sample of the woman's march going on around the country, so if you have more pictures and have them of crowd sizes, air views, etc. post them here. Make this day go down in infamy.

REPUBLICANS HAVE AWOKEN A SLEEPING GIANT

I see a bunch of guys in the crowd. Were they required to give up their Man Cards before the march, cuz they are, by default....... pussies

I thought it would be good to start a thread of the pictures on the Women's march. I'll start with these, if anyone wants to add more of what was going on in their state yesterday, feel free.

New York

Washington D.C.

Denver Colorado

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

Los Angeles

Pennsylvania

5883e3bdd7ffd.image.jpg

This is just a small sample of the woman's march going on around the country, so if you have more pictures and have them of crowd sizes, air views, etc. post them here. Make this day go down in infamy.

I see a bunch of guys in the crowd. Were they required to give up their Man Cards before the march, cuz they are, by default....... pussies

Any man that won't stand up for his woman is a pussy. REAL MEN don't pee their pants over Women's equality.

Miami Florida

632318086-DC-rally-women-march-washington.jpg

Last edited:

New York

Washington D.C.

Denver Colorado

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

Los Angeles

Pennsylvania

5883e3bdd7ffd.image.jpg

Any man that won't stand up for his woman is a pussy. REAL MEN don't pee their pants over Women's equality.

Miami Florida

632318086-DC-rally-women-march-washington.jpg

Go ahead and support killing the unborn.

Real men don't.

Only a pussy would.

10s679s.jpg

Well, from this day on, you can't enter the plane, go to the polling place, school, courtroom, or be around children, ride in vehicle without someone having licence to own you, and... if left alone, you must be locked up. Cheers.

This country is in a lot of trouble if this is indicative of our future. A very large number of loons running around protesting democracy and fair elections.

New York

Washington D.C.

Denver Colorado

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

Los Angeles

Pennsylvania

5883e3bdd7ffd.image.jpg

No close ups, I see. Telling.

New York

Washington D.C.

Denver Colorado

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

Los Angeles

Pennsylvania

5883e3bdd7ffd.image.jpg

You have plenty of CLOSE up's on this thread. What are you one of Trump's Gestapo members that plans on attacking them because they participated in this protest? Nothing would surprise me right now. Bring out all the White Supremacists groups that endorsed Comrade Trump to attack them. Is that your plan?

Des Moines Iowa

636206119699667715-0121-Iowa-Womens-March-01.JPG

Maybe Comrade Trump will sign another executive order for the CIA to do face recognition on these photos, then you can waterboard them to out all their companions, then he tweet away their names all over the internet?

Last edited:

New York

Washington D.C.

Denver Colorado

San Francisco

WOMENS-MARCH.jpg

Oakland

1714685_1280x720.jpg

Las Vegas Nevada

Los Angeles

Pennsylvania

5883e3bdd7ffd.image.jpg

You have plenty of CLOSE up's on this thread. What are you one of Trump's Gestapo members that plans on attacking them because they participated in this protest? Nothing would surprise me right now. Bring out all the White Supremacists groups that endorsed Comrade Trump to attack them. Is that your plan?

Des Moines Iowa

636206119699667715-0121-Iowa-Womens-March-01.JPG
If you think I viewed all posts on this thread, you don't know me.

Forum List

Back