Woman's march pictures

View attachment 109751

This is Donna Hylton speaking at the Women's March.

Donna was described by Liberals as prestigious and praised for being at the march.

Donna is one of the Democratic party's 'heroes' and 'leaders'.

Donna spoke at the march.

Donna was proclaimed to speak for ALL women at the march.

Donna, along with 3 men and 3 other women, kidnapped a 62yo realtor, tortured him for days, sodomized him with a 3-foot pole, eventually killed him, and continued to try to get the ransom money.

Donna was sentenced to 25 years in jail.

Now Donna is a prominent woman / role model for the Democratic Party.

:clap:

I wonder how many women who participated in the March new who she was and that they were marching for THAT / HER?!

I bet she, Barry, Al Sharpton, and Bill Ayers would get along well together.
Is she sporting an RPG???

You're just not going to get off of this thread are you--LOL
Why do you want me gone from this thread so badly? Because I continue to point out your misinformation and contradictions?
I imagine you're one of those single issue voters, and abortion is your single issue. Do you ever think about deficits, government spending, the economy, etc. etc. etc. like normal people do?
Well....like every other post you've made....this one is 100% wrong. I have never taken into account the abortion issue in a single vote that I've made. Ever. Literally, not once.

I am a "single issue voter" though. Do you know what my issue is? Liberty. I vote for the candidate who will most support the U.S. Constitution. Know why? Because if we restore constitution government - all of those other issues will take care of themselves. If we have small, limited federal government, we'll never experience a deficit again. We won't have any government spending issues. We won't have any problems with the economy. We won't have any issues with rights.

Such a shame that you don't vote the same way. But then again - people with contempt for the U.S. never do.

I have no problems with a smaller limited Federal Government, I am fiscal Conservative. I am an independent, not a Republican.

Liberty means women's rights, including their right to choose. Liberty doesn't mean you choose for them.
Yet she can violate a man's reproductive rights by either denying him the right to fatherhood or forcing it on him with impunity. That needs to be addressed.

What are they trying to accomplish?

Same thing these guys were trying to accomplish. Tell Trump/King George III that they hate his fucking guts and want him out of their country.

LOOK! Destroying private property! Oh my!

tdih-dec16-HD_still_624x352.jpg

Got it yet?

What are they trying to accomplish?

Same thing these guys were trying to accomplish. Tell Trump/King George III that they hate his fucking guts and want him out of their country.

LOOK! Destroying private property! Oh my!

tdih-dec16-HD_still_624x352.jpg

Got it yet?
You ignorant red neck - these people were fighting against oppression. You and your progressive pals are rioting and destroying property because you lost an election and don't get to have you way. Don't attempt to compare your immature temper tantrums with the liberty these great men fought for.

"Was watching "The View" and Joy Behar always brings up when Trump talked privately about grabbing women. Did she forget about this?"

IMG_3198.JPG

So Trump merely talks about grabbing - and Dumbocrats lose their mind. Meanwhile, Joy Behar actually grabs a man and Dumbocrats don't say a word. Where was your march bodecea?!? You are coming off as a despicable misandrist right now.

Forum List

Back