Woman Shows Up At School Board Meeting In Cat Costume To Prove A Point

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
A video of Lindsey Graham, the host of the “Patriot Barbie” podcast

Pretty ironic. She wants to pretend she is a Barbie.

Whether or not her point will be received is the question.

Its rather embarrassing when right wing loons show up in costumes. I wonder where she got the idea?

FkB9s39X0AI7CAZ

Your god.... Makes me chuckle.

Its rather embarrassing when right wing loons show up in costumes. I wonder where she got the idea?

FkB9s39X0AI7CAZ

Your god.... Makes me chuckle.

First of all he's not my god and I don't approve at all with what he did remember? Second of all this story happened a couple of days ago and Trump's looney "major" announcement was yesterday. Stay on topic.

Whether or not her point will be received is the question.

Was the school board members elected? Ours typically are. If so then she's protesting someone elected by the voters, yes?

Am I the only one getting flashes of campy catwoman from 60s Batman days?
MV5BMGI1ZWQ0ZDUtMGYwNS00YTMzLTlkMzQtNWU5MzAzNDI0NmI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQwMDg0Ng@@._V1_.jpg

A video of Lindsey Graham, the host of the “Patriot Barbie” podcast

Pretty ironic. She wants to pretend she is a Barbie.
Maybe she does. She does not possess the beauty that we would associate with someone being a "Barbie" not nor the plastic fakeness. So, I don't believe that she is a "Barbie." Nor a Betty, nor a Fox. And surely no Julie Newmar.

As far as I know, she is not asking for any laws or policies to be created forcing people to acknowledge her as a "Barbie," no matter how obvious she is not. When she does ask for that, I will disagree with her. When she asks that we not have laws or policies forcing us to acknowledge a man as a woman, I agree with her.

Maybe she does. She does not possess the beauty that we would associate with someone being a "Barbie" not nor the plastic fakeness. So, I don't believe that she is a "Barbie." Nor a Betty, nor a Fox. And surely no Julie Newmar.

As far as I know, she is not asking for any laws or policies to be created forcing people to acknowledge her as a "Barbie," no matter how obvious she is not. When she does ask for that, I will disagree with her. When she asks that we not have laws or policies forcing us to acknowledge a man as a woman, I agree with her.

Per the article.

Mom dons cat outfit to protest trans school board member: ‘you can’t identify as whatever you want’​

If she can identify as a Barbie the school board member can identify how they want.

Per the article.

Mom dons cat outfit to protest trans school board member: ‘you can’t identify as whatever you want’​

If she can identify as a Barbie the school board member can identify how they want.
Oh, WOW! You really got me with that one, pknopp!

Oh, wait . . . let's look at the whole quote:

“The point I was trying to make as a cat was that obviously you can’t just identify as whatever you want and demand that other people identify you as whatever you want,” she told Fox News

Sometimes you need to read more than the headline so save some embarrassment.

Oh, WOW! You really got me with that one, pknopp!

Oh, wait . . . let's look at the whole quote:

“The point I was trying to make as a cat was that obviously you can’t just identify as whatever you want and demand that other people identify you as whatever you want,” she told Fox News

Sometimes you need to read more than the headline so save some embarrassment.

One can demand you to not be so demeaning against things just because you do not understand but you aren't going to do it.

One can demand you to not be so demeaning against things just because you do not understand but you aren't going to do it.
What is not to understand? Some people have a mental disorder that deludes them into thinking they are the opposite sex. It's in the DSM-5, which I use in my job.

I work with kids with other mental disorders, and often one of them will pretend to have that particular disorder for a few days in order to get attention. Never once has any of them sustained a claim of gender dysphoria more than a week. But then again, my district is not filled with agendized so-called professionals who actively groom such kids.

Trans activists have seized on this mental disorder as a way to gain power over people by forcing them to pretend that the delusion is real, and unscrupulous members of the psychology, medical, and surgical communities make money off of those with the mental disorder by selling them expensive treatments which involve mindfucking them into believe that chemicals and scalpels will make them actually what they in their delusion believe they are supposed to be.

What is not to understand? Some people have a mental disorder that deludes them into thinking they are the opposite sex. It's in the DSM-5, which I use in my job.

Quite possible. You don't address that by demeaning people.

I work with kids with other mental disorders, and often one of them will pretend to have that particular disorder for a few days in order to get attention. Never once has any of them sustained a claim of gender dysphoria more than a week. But then again, my district is not filled with agendized so-called professionals who actively groom such kids.

Trans activists have seized on this mental disorder as a way to gain power over people by forcing them to pretend that the delusion is real, and unscrupulous members of the psychology, medical, and surgical communities make money off of those with the mental disorder by selling them expensive treatments which involve mindfucking them into believe that chemicals and scalpels will make them actually what they in their delusion believe they are supposed to be.

I know of other delusions people have bought into which have done far, far more harm.

Quite possible. You don't address that by demeaning people.
How have I demeaned anyone?
I know of other delusions people have bought into which have done far, far more harm.
Sure, it could be worse. I guess if psychologists thought of a way to make money by encouraging kids with suicidal ideation or delusions of persecution to kill themselves or their perceived enemies, that would be even worse than what transactivists like this crazy bitch do to them.

OK, I guess I demeaned this crazy bitch that enjoys harming children.

I was speaking in general. If you don't that's great.
I don't think it is helpful or fair or anything good to demean a kid who says that they are transgender. But it is far worse to seize on it as an opportunity to further an agenda or make money. When one of my students tells me that they are trans, I call them by their "new name" until they tell me that they aren't trans anymore and now they want to be an astronaut or cowboy or whatever.

But I also give them anti-bullying education, because they are at risk for bullying and being bullied.

I admit that I demean adults who promote the craziness, like the two in my sig. If you say that I am wrong to do so, I'll allow that you may be right.

If I worked with adults with mental disorders instead of kids, I'm sure I would not.

Forum List

Back