Woman screaming at the top of her lungs, "I can't breath."

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
I would like to know the history of this car.

she has a right to remain silent,,,she just doesnt have the ability to remain silent,,,

she was obviously raised by a single mother,,,

That broad would be a good catch for a fellow with bad hearing. She isn't afraid to speak up loudly.

I would like to know the history of this car.

Damn, I was SURE that would be a white woman... :eusa_whistle:

Standard Disclaimer: Where DO stereotypes come from anyway? :dunno:

When times get like this, societies end up becoming nasty or fall apart. Politicians, media and entertainers are complicit in this. Abuses by law enforcement are one thing, lack of civility by a civilian is another.

When times get like this, societies end up becoming nasty or fall apart. Politicians, media and entertainers are complicit in this. Abuses by law enforcement are one thing, lack of civility by a civilian is another.

Civilization: The state in which people behave in a civil manner

democrats are at war to destroy America, but more than that, democrats are fighting to destroy civilization. Ultimately the democrats hate life and want revenge for existing.

Civilization: The state in which people behave in a civil manner

democrats are at war to destroy America, but more than that, democrats are fighting to destroy civilization. Ultimately the democrats hate life and want revenge for existing.
I know everyone have their ways. Good and bad. But they seem to be a miserable bunch at a much higher percentage. When America is a memory, they will see reality.

Her kid is in the car.....

Which means some guy, at some time, was desperate enough to bone that toxic psycho ****.
(Shudder)

And what is it doing to her kids, to see their mother like that?
Hint: the reckless way she acted--That's on her, not on the police.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back