Trump Admin Fighting Back Against Antifa Terrorists By Phone Tapping Conversations

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"DHS’s intelligence division, the Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A) had generated intelligence reports on several prominent journalists covering the Portland protests. Members of both the House and Senate intelligence committees promptly demanded to know what kinds of intelligence they had collected on both journalists and protesters -- But the DHS never came clean to the public about the full extent of its intelligence operations in Portland, which consisted of clandestine activities including interceptions of protesters’ phone calls conducted by a task force that included federal agencies besides the DHS, according to two former intelligence officers familiar with the matter. "

Why should the DHS have to tell the public anything about what they do?? As long as we support them and trust them to do what is right for the country, it is none of our business what they do and how they do it...I think it is good for them to do some phone surveillance on marxist terrorist groups like BLM and Antifa -- they need to do more....they need to arrest them all and throw away the key -- if people don't like it, then they need to not support BLM and Antifa, simple...and before you say slippery slope, of course I don't mean we should do the same to other groups like the Oath Keepers, Aryan Brotherhood, etc.....

I also think it would be wise to tap the phone conversations and emails of the Biden campaign and other Democrats like AOC and Pelosi -- since we know they are part of BLM and Antifa - therefore they are subject to the same surveillance that those groups received....Hopefully evidence will be uncovered that will bring down the whole Democrat party

Forum List

Back