Woman screaming at the top of her lungs, "I can't breath."

Her kid is in the car.....

Which means some guy, at some time, was desperate enough to bone that toxic psycho ****.
(Shudder)

And what is it doing to her kids, to see their mother like that?
Hint: the reckless way she acted--That's on her, not on the police. Grow up.

Oh, totally agree.

I saw a woman at a bus stop a couple of weeks ago, doing the same type of hysteria. At first I thought she was completely batshit insane, but then I realized she was talking on the phone to someone, seems to be a not so good "partner".

Then I saw a small black boy, like 5 or 6, standing a couple feet away, watching her, with a scared look on his face.

And I realized that that was her son.

And I imagined, what must it be like, to know that your mother, who is supposed to be your safe place, your protector in a big confusing world,

is a completely useless hysterical basket case that can't even control herself, let alone your safety?

I wonder what sort of home the crazy woman grew up in?

she was totally out of control and actually getting all the black people around her to become excited and emotional too
There is a difference between crazy and theatrics used to control freak the authorities, and in the absence of civity, a pair of handcuffs and a soundproof back seat compartment will do. The children can be placed in the care of child protection services considering the ruckus rather than cooperation was raised.

Which means some guy, at some time, was desperate enough to bone that toxic psycho ****.
(Shudder)

It all starts with the individual interacting with the cops. There doesn't have to be any trouble or altercation, even if they write you a ticket for something it doesn't have to turn into a life and death situation. And that begins with the person NOT the cop. And kids learn how to act by watching their parents, you can tell 'em a thousand times, but it's what you actually do that sticks with them. That's probably how and why that woman acted the way she did, it's what she was taught.

When times get like this, societies end up becoming nasty or fall apart. Politicians, media and entertainers are complicit in this. Abuses by law enforcement are one thing, lack of civility by a civilian is another.

Civilization: The state in which people behave in a civil manner

democrats are at war to destroy America, but more than that, democrats are fighting to destroy civilization. Ultimately the democrats hate life and want revenge for existing.
The kids learn disrespect for authority at liberal schools. Disrespect destroys families. And since parents are banned from observing classes, America needs to realize it is time to privatize schools as they were in the beginning days of education in colonial America.

Public schools are destroying law and order and replacing orderliness with human chaos which is just to exploit totally by communist schemers. Communist instructors in public universities need to be transferred to their favorite communist nation, and we need to move away from communist immersion of American children for the purpose of easy control of the future population.

Last edited:

(Shudder)

It all starts with the individual interacting with the cops. There doesn't have to be any trouble or altercation, even if they write you a ticket for something it doesn't have to turn into a life and death situation. And that begins with the person NOT the cop. And kids learn how to act by watching their parents, you can tell 'em a thousand times, but it's what you actually do that sticks with them. That's probably how and why that woman acted the way she did, it's what she was taught.
If one does the crime, one must do the time. It couldn't be simpler.

she was totally out of control and actually getting all the black people around her to become excited and emotional too
she antagonized the cop to get noticed. that's their game now. can't arrest me I'm black.

BTW, how is it Floyd couldn't breath? the cops knee was on his head, not his chest. hmmmmm maybe the drugs? maybe? BTW, all protocols were followed, ambulance was there.

(Shudder)

Baretta?

she antagonized the cop to get noticed. that's their game now. can't arrest me I'm black.

BTW, how is it Floyd couldn't breath? the cops knee was on his head, not his chest. hmmmmm maybe the drugs? maybe? BTW, all protocols were followed, ambulance was there.
I read a report that found the man was in the process of dying as he was commiting theft by way of using a counterfeit ,$20 bill. Another video captured this guy was threatening the police forcefully before he went into the final throwes of dying due to fentynal self-suicide. His several funerals were aa huge scam, and everyone knew it, too. It was all a hoax.

I read a report that found the man was in the process of dying as he was commiting theft by way of using a counterfeit ,$20 bill. Another video captured this guy was threatening the police forcefully before he went into the final throwes of dying due to fentynal self-suicide. His several funerals were aa huge scam, and everyone knew it, too. It was all a hoax.
yep. coroner said cause of death fentanyl, not cop.

And this is what happens when you let them out of their cages.

They should've tazed her. Let her kid watch Mommy go stiff and face-plant into the sidewalk.

"I CAN'T BREATHE!"

That would've been the best possible outcome...

And this is what happens when you let them out of their cages.

They should've tazed her. Let her kid watch Mommy go stiff and face-plant into the sidewalk.

"I CAN'T BREATHE!"

That would've been the best possible outcome...
right? if she really wanted to know what I can't breathe really meant.

(Shudder)

Baretta?
Baretta? Wasn t the actor, Robert Blake, the one who killed his wife years later?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back