Woman screaming at the top of her lungs, "I can't breath."

And blacks wonder why they get treated like shit by the police.

Cop to black: This car has been reported stolen.
Black: Fuck you you fucking mother fucker!!! I'm going to have your badge!! Get the fuck away from me!

Cop to white: This car has been reported stolen.
White: Oh wow, well lets get this cleared up ASAP. Is there anything I can do to help?

why does it matter exactly? cop asks for ID, hand it over.

It makes a great deal of difference. In this case, the request was justified because reasonable suspicion existed. She was behind the wheel of stolen property. But if someone's just walking down the street minding their own business, they're either free to go or they are not. If they are free to go, then, clearly there no reasonable suspicion. If they're not free to go, then they are being detained and it should be assumed that the agent of the state believes that he or she has a reasonable suspicion. To add to that, just because the agent of the styate believes that he or she has a reasonable suspicion to detain a member of the elctorate is quite another aspect to the discussion in scope. This is fundamental to the constitution, irrelevant of any state law, and anyone placed in that position should immediately determine if the agent of the state has some kind of reasonable suspicion. That's why you ask them if you're free to go.

To just walk up to someone and compel them to provide information about themself without reasonable suspicion is patently unconstitutional. This isn't Nazi Germany... yet.

Last edited:
I would like to know the history of this car.

From now one when one of these idiots goes around yelling “I can’t breathe”, the cops can then call paramedics and have them put on a ventilator by force.

I CANT BREATHE.jpg

why does it matter exactly? cop asks for ID, hand it over. why instigate them? sorry, haven't seen a response to that just yet.

It makes a great deal of difference. In this case, the request was justified because reasonable suspicion existed. She was behind the wheel of stolen property. But if someone's just walking down the street minding their own business, they're either free to go or they are not. If they are free to go, then, clearly there is clearly no reasonable suspicion. If they're not free to go, then they are being detained and it should be assumed that the agent of the state believes that he or she has a reasonable suspicion. This is fundamental to the constitution, irrelevant of any state law, and anyone placed in that position should immediately determine if the agent of the state has some kind of reasonable suspicion. That's why you ask them if you're free to go.

To just walk up to someone and compel them to provide information about themself without reasonable suspicion is patently unconstitutional. This isn't Nazi Germany... yet.
AOL Keyword ?

Giving her the benefit of the doubt and the car ISN'T stolen and belongs to her, she's still out of control and acting like an ass. I'm white and middle class, if I behaved like that towards a cop on a traffic stop. I'd be in handcuffs and in the back of a cruiser within a minute. The only thing I can say in this instance is thank god for body cams.

Why'd they want to see her ID? What...we're just like paperz pleez all a sudden?
Because the cops need to identify her and verify that the car does indeed belong to her. If she had acted in a civilized manner, she would have been on her way with her car off the stolen list in minutes. Instead, she's likely going to jail for interfering with a police investigation.

And what is it doing to her kids, to see their mother like that?
I wonder what sort of home the crazy woman grew up in?

she was totally out of control and actually getting all the black people around her to become excited and emotional too
Most of the spectators were quietly filming the confrontation which is a good thing. I thought the cops did a decent job of handling a horrible situation. I certainly wouldn't have had as much patience with her as they did.

Giving her the benefit of the doubt and the car ISN'T stolen and belongs to her, she's still out of control and acting like an ass. I'm white and middle class, if I behaved like that towards a cop on a traffic stop. I'd be in handcuffs and in the back of a cruiser within a minute. The only thing I can say in this instance is thank god for body cams.

I've heard though contacts in law enforcement, that a DA, who thought that body cams would be a big help showing the big bad police victimizing their poor clients,

are finding out that what they show is that their clients are worthless pieces of shit.

Because the cops need to identify her and verify that the car does indeed belong to her. If she had acted in a civilized manner, she would have been on her way with her car off the stolen list in minutes. Instead, she's likely going to jail for interfering with a police investigation.

Well, clearly, the police were in the right here.

I think Hawk nailed it. Now every time a criminal gets popped it's gonna be ''I caynt breeve, I caynt breeve...''

I was just kind of pointing out that there is a flipside to these situations.

I was gonna just post a meme, probably should have, less typing I guess.

I probably would have picked this one...

6WSgfjC.jpg

Forum List

Back