Woman says Donald Trump had sex with 'many women' in Jeffrey Epstein's New York mansion

We're innocent until proven guilty in this country, and she eventually retracted her statements, so I'll reserve judgement as to whether these accusations are true or not. Nonetheless, this is yet another set of baggage this is going to bog down Trump in this election. Why his disciples continue to want to elevate this man into the nomination with the endless circus of controversy surrounding him is beyond me.

You know who doesn't have to worry about these accusations? Joe Biden, Nikki Haley, and Ron DeSantis.

In the latest batch of Jeffrey Epstein documents, a woman claims that Donald Trump had sex with "many women" in Epstein's New York mansion. It's one of several bombshell allegations made by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome — all of which she later retracted.

Ransome wrote a slew of emails to a New York Post reporter in 2016 linking former presidents Trump and Bill Clinton to Epstein's "seedy inner circle." A sampling of emails released Monday includes claims that Epstein recorded sex tapes of Clinton, Prince Andrew and other prominent men to keep as blackmail, though none has ever been publicly uncovered.

Wouldn’t a better thread title be “Woman retracts story about Trump”.?
I mean, that’s in your link in your OP.

Any thinking person could conclude this is a pathetic troll thread Dont Taz Me Bro

Trump had sex with the same adult female in NYC
Bill flys off to a grotesque place to screw 16 and 17 year olds.

We're innocent until proven guilty in this country, and she eventually retracted her statements, so I'll reserve judgement as to whether these accusations are true or not. Nonetheless, this is yet another set of baggage this is going to bog down Trump in this election. Why his disciples continue to want to elevate this man into the nomination with the endless circus of controversy surrounding him is beyond me.

You know who doesn't have to worry about these accusations? Joe Biden, Nikki Haley, and Ron DeSantis.

In the latest batch of Jeffrey Epstein documents, a woman claims that Donald Trump had sex with "many women" in Epstein's New York mansion. It's one of several bombshell allegations made by Epstein victim Sarah Ransome — all of which she later retracted.

Ransome wrote a slew of emails to a New York Post reporter in 2016 linking former presidents Trump and Bill Clinton to Epstein's "seedy inner circle." A sampling of emails released Monday includes claims that Epstein recorded sex tapes of Clinton, Prince Andrew and other prominent men to keep as blackmail, though none has ever been publicly uncovered.

So you start a string citing a woman's testimony that she later retracted? Seriously?

Thread started by modsor so not shunted to nowhere but the irony is that this classifies Clinton as a child chasing and raping pervert snd Trump as having sex with women around his age.
Trump hasn't had sex with women "around his age" since he was married to Ivanna.

Melania is 24 years YOUNGER than Trump - young enough to be his daughter. He bragged about.

Trump bragged about walking into the dressing room at the Miss Teen USA pageant.

Grabbing them by the pussy:

And telling E. Jean Carroll's lawyer he wouldn't rape her because she's not his type:

So the Gateway Pundit is now publishing photos of the victims of child sex trafficking????? I hope the victims sue them into the next century for invasion of privacy.

Republicans - once again, attacking the victims of sex abusers hoping to use them to attack Democrats.

th

Omg, this one is too funny! :laughing0301:

You forgot to mention that tRump didn't ban him from Maga-Lardo until 2 years AFTER good buddy Jeff was indicted! I wonder why!!!
MAGA
No he banned him two years before the charges got out. Hell simp does Epstein have a portrait of trump hanging on any wall in his house like the one he has of billy boy?

Forum List

Back