Woman killed in Capitol during pro-Trump breach

go to Lin woods twitter

Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: Former FBI agent on the ground at U.S. Capitol just texted me and confirmed that at least 1 "bus load" of Antifa thugs infiltrated peaceful Trump demonstrators as part of a false Trump flag ops8
Imagine being dumb enough to believe anything Lin Wood says.
The ONLY thing I disagree with Lin Wood on was DONT VOTE IN THE GEORGIA RUNOFF

If the woman who was shot had not decided to be part of a mob that besieged the capital building, she would be alive today. This Mob, incited by Trump, broke the law and had members of Congress gearing for their lives. Trump bears responsibility for her death. He encouraged her and the mob to do what they did.

The officer did what he has to do in trying circumstances. Condolences to her family, but she made the choice to be part of a mob.
Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, Carlson and the rest have to be held accountable.

They've spent the last 30 years turning these people into paranoid lunatics.

Are they going to act surprised that this happened?

You have it all ass backwards there lefttard.

Conservative talking heads don't get rich and famous by converting or convincing people adopt their views.

Conservative talking heads gain their fame and fortune by lending a voice to the beliefs and views that conservatives already hold.
I believe Mack gets his views from China Joe. He has no opinion until the Senile One tells him what to think. Come on man!

Perhaps now will be the time that voices like Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity and Carlson are held accountable for whipping these Neanderthals into a paranoid frenzy with constant rumors, lies and fantasies.
Wanna bet?
Yeah, I know that's wishful thinking.

I do wonder what it would take.

Four dead.

Blood on Trump's hands.
Funny how Democrats who whipped up BLM and antifa are perfectly innocent.

And by "funny", I mean "hypocritical and retarded".
UnAmerican deflection noted.

You support the attack on our Capitol and the murder of a DC cop.

You're a good Trumpster. You lose.
You call me unAmerican, when you support the government killing people for questioning it?

Sure thing, Comrade.
questioning it, he queefs. lol

A constitutional amendment that removes our right to free speech, which I'm sure you on the left would love nothing more.
Your right to free speech is critical. We need to know who and where the murderers and their enablers are.

Freedom of speech provides an excellent light to shine on the cockroaches like you. Before you kill again.

Your right to free speech is critical. We need to know who and where the murderers and their enablers are.

Freedom of speech provides an excellent light to shine on the cockroaches like you. Before you kill again.

Who got killed in this situation? That's right, a Trump supporter, and she was unarmed as well.

In most cases, the murderers are on the left. Our prisons are full of leftists. We on the right don't take marching orders from talk show hosts, it's you on the left that does that. Speaking of which, every single righty that I heard or watched totally denounced what happened at the Capital. When the riots were breaking out in liberal cities, it's Commie Harris that advertised the GoFundMe account of where people could send money to bailout the other leftists who were arrested for rioting.

We don't know why the officer shot?

She was shot because she was trying to break into a barricaded part of the building. Right in front of armed security. Not smart.

A lot of people did, but only she was shot.

She was the only one about to get past the barricade.

Fuck around and find out.

You would have done the exact same thing if a mob was trying to get to your family.

You would have done the exact same thing if a mob was trying to get to your family.

We don't know what happened yet. I await the investigation and report to come out. I don't pretend to know exactly what went on.

We don't know what happened yet. I await the investigation and report to come out. I don't pretend to know exactly what went on.

It's on video.

There was a barricaded doorway. Armed security was pointing a gun at them trying to hold them off from breaching. She tried to get through. He shot her.

Simple as that.

Strange.

Trump supporters praise the dead rioter and ignore the dead police officer that the rioters killed.

There was a barricaded doorway. Armed security was pointing a gun at them trying to hold them off from breaching. She tried to get through. He shot her.
Trump supporters praise the dead rioter and ignore the dead police officer that the rioters killed.
Says it all

Smashing windows, breaking into the Capitol Building, and killing a police officer is fine.

But NFL players kneeling before a game can't be tolerated.

Four dead.

Blood on Trump's hands.
Funny how Democrats who whipped up BLM and antifa are perfectly innocent.

And by "funny", I mean "hypocritical and retarded".
UnAmerican deflection noted.

You support the attack on our Capitol and the murder of a DC cop.

You're a good Trumpster. You lose.
You call me unAmerican, when you support the government killing people for questioning it?

Sure thing, Comrade.
questioning it, he queefs. lol
I don't know who programmed you with what America is all about, but it isn't death squads for people you disagree with.

Comrade.

Forum List

Back