Woman killed in Capitol during pro-Trump breach

As always, looking for a silver lining:

Perhaps now will be the time that voices like Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity and Carlson are held accountable for whipping these Neanderthals into a paranoid frenzy with constant rumors, lies and fantasies.
Nonsense

People are responsible for their own actions.

Her for being where she KNEW she wasn't supposed to be and the asshole who shot her for being there.

Agree, she went inside the building to what? To protest? Isn't protesting in the streets enough? I'm sure she knew the consequences, it's just that no one knows even her that, that day is the end of her time.

Perhaps now will be the time that voices like Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity and Carlson are held accountable for whipping these Neanderthals into a paranoid frenzy with constant rumors, lies and fantasies.
Truth tellers all. No wonder you want them banished.
Steal the presidency...this is just a taste of what happens.
k9b3YYS.gif

If the woman who was shot had not decided to be part of a mob that besieged the capital building, she would be alive today. This Mob, incited by Trump, broke the law and had members of Congress gearing for their lives. Trump bears responsibility for her death. He encouraged her and the mob to do what they did.

The officer did what he has to do in trying circumstances. Condolences to her family, but she made the choice to be part of a mob.
Limbaugh, Levin, Hannity, Carlson and the rest have to be held accountable.

They've spent the last 30 years turning these people into paranoid lunatics.

Are they going to act surprised that this happened?

You have it all ass backwards there lefttard.

Conservative talking heads don't get rich and famous by converting or convincing people adopt their views.

Conservative talking heads gain their fame and fortune by lending a voice to the beliefs and views that conservatives already hold.

Too bad they didn't get rich by telling conservative the truth. Instead they lie and tell you want you want to hear and then you get pissed when things aren't so different from what they told you.
They've made a living filling these people with rage and paranoia and frustration.

Hour by hour, day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year, decade by decade. Over and over.

What happened yesterday was no surprise. These freaks were created in a talk radio laboratory.

Truth tellers all. No wonder you want them banished.
Steal the presidency...this is just a taste of what happens.
k9b3YYS.gif
We will see when the prices rise in everything who gets conned. The Progs have had many opportunities to tax the rich at 90%.

They've made a living filling these people with rage and paranoia and frustration.

Hour by hour, day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year, decade by decade. Over and over.

What happened yesterday was no surprise. These freaks were created in a talk radio laboratory.

Like I have always said, the best part about being a Democrat is it's never your fault.

Much like the stupidity of some who blame Covid deaths on Donald Trump, the Republicans are responsible for the actions of a woman and the actions of a police officer. As we all know, we Republicans can control people just as easily as we can control microorganisms, that's why Trump was responsible for all those liberals rioting in liberal cities coast to coast because a suspect died from an OD custody of police in another liberal city. Yep, we are responsible for that too.

Of course for at least the next two years, everything bad that happens in this country will continue to be Trump or the Republicans fault, even though the commies control the entire country now.

People felt outraged because around 40% of Americans felt that the election was stolen. It simply didn't make sense to them. Dozens of improprieties were evident, and in spite of trying to get something done the proper way, they were denied by the cities, states and courts to look at these machines and ballots. After all, if the Trump techs could have investigated these claims and found absolutely nothing wrong, that's all it would have taken to satisfy those concerned, and not only could have avoided a riot, but likely a gathering and protest as well.

But this riot was not anybody's fault except Trump, Rush, Hannity, Dobbs...... you know the list. It wasn't the anti-Trump Republicans fault, it wasn't the Democrat Mayor and councils fault; not the courts fault, it was talk radios fault and Donald Trump.

I am confident that there will be a violent response(s) to the woman's death by members of the right. I guarantee that they are PISSED OFF and will abandon protesting for acts of terror and political assassinations.

Remember how WACO inspired Timothy McVey and his cohort to bomb that federal building in Oklahoma City? I suspect that this shooting will inspire attacks.

Let's hope not. Republicans are generally ten times more civilized than Democrats. We are not inherently violent people like the Democrats. Republicans are law and order people who believe in systematic ways to resolve problems. Unlike Democrats, we respect our military and police.

Like a stray dog that gets boxed into a corner, some are feeling the only way for survival is to attack. We've tried everything else.

I am confident that there will be a violent response(s) to the woman's death by members of the right. I guarantee that they are PISSED OFF and will abandon protesting for acts of terror and political assassinations.

Remember how WACO inspired Timothy McVey and his cohort to bomb that federal building in Oklahoma City? I suspect that this shooting will inspire attacks.

Let's hope not. Republicans are generally ten times more civilized than Democrats. We are not inherently violent people like the Democrats. Republicans are law and order people who believe in systematic ways to resolve problems. Unlike Democrats, we respect our military and police.

Like a stray dog that gets boxed into a corner, some are feeling the only way for survival is to attack. We've tried everything else.

I agree with you, but I know that extremism in one direction invites extremism in another. That woman was gunned down without sufficient cause. I am confident that a leftist(s) is going to get wacked as payback, unfortunately.

I agree with you, but I know that extremism in one direction invites extremism in another. That woman was gunned down without sufficient cause. I am confident that a leftist(s) is going to get wacked as payback, unfortunately.

Then I would say those are stupid people. We don't know what happened, why the officer shot. It's like these losers who were rioting all summer long. Half of them didn't even know what took place. They just read a story and went on a tangent. If you went to any of those protests or riots, if asked, probably half of the idiots there didn't even know the name George Floyd. They would have told you they never met the guy.

Four dead.

Blood on Trump's hands.
Funny how Democrats who whipped up BLM and antifa are perfectly innocent.

And by "funny", I mean "hypocritical and retarded".
UnAmerican deflection noted.

You support the attack on our Capitol and the murder of a DC cop.

You're a good Trumpster. You lose.

Four dead.

Blood on Trump's hands.

You call me unAmerican, when you support the government killing people for questioning it?

Sure thing, Comrade.

Four dead.

Blood on Trump's hands.

You call me unAmerican, when you support the government killing people for questioning it?

Sure thing, Comrade.
Sure thing, Trumpster.

I just saw a video of a cop being crushed by a frenzied mob in the Capitol and screaming for his life

Fuck you and your "peaceful demonstration".

Those assholes killed a cop

I just saw a video of a cop being crushed by a frenzied mob in the Capitol and screaming for his life

Fuck you and your "peaceful demonstration".

Those assholes killed a cop

Yes they did, and every Republican I seen or heard on radio and television stated they should be arrested and get the maximum time in prison a judge can render. What did Harris say about the riots? She was advertising a GoFundMe site to send money to bail them out of jail.

Then I would say those are stupid people. We don't know what happened, why the officer shot. It's like these losers who were rioting all summer long. Half of them didn't even know what took place. They just read a story and went on a tangent. If you went to any of those protests or riots, if asked, probably half of the idiots there didn't even know the name George Floyd. They would have told you they never met the guy.

We don't know why the officer shot?

She was shot because she was trying to break into a barricaded part of the building. Right in front of armed security. Not smart.

Forum List

Back