woman is only a woman,

My daily stick is Punch Elites Double Maduro. I like Comachos on special occasions, the SLR Maduro will definitely set you free. I picked up a Comacho Triple Maduro to smoke in my Mother's honor when she died, she loved the smell of a good cigar. She was a cigarette smoker up to a couple weeks before she died at 86, she started at 12...... she loved her Virginia Slims.

Punch Rare Corojo Double Coronas are also very tasty.

Last cigar.
Gurkha Legend is considered the crowning achievement of the renowned cigar maker, hence its name. Made from a medium to full-bodied blend of premium aged tobaccos, the Legend is one of the finest super premium cigars on the market.
When nothing less then the best will do, aficionados everywhere look to Gurkha. For years Gurkha has been the choice cigar among the most elite from business executives to even Royalty. They have been commissioned by some of the biggest names to make the world’s finest cigars from the best tobacco.
The name of this cigar says it all, LEGENDARY. The Gurkha Legend is a premium cigar that uses a Connecticut Broadleaf maduro wrapper over an 8 year old Domincan filler and Cameroon binder to create a masterpiece. They spared no expense in the creation of this cigar. It is so densely filled that it requires quite a time devotion to smoke it the whole way through. The medium to full-bodied aroma is well balanced and packed with flavor. When it says Gurkha on the band, the cigar has a lot to live up to, but the legend will surpass even the pickiest aficionados expectations. Simply the best!

Yowl

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awKoTDIdKrg]YouTube - Eminem - Stan: MTV Long Version[/ame]

I have smoked both Cuban and Dominican Cohibas, I wasn't that impressed, they were good but not legendary. The whole Cuban reputation has been built up by people that don't smoke (the fact that you aren't allowed to have them in the States adds to the forbidden fruit rep). Cuban cigars lost a lot when Castro took over, I'll take a good Honduran any day over the overpriced Cubans I have tried. You can spend plenty on Camacho if you want but most of their sticks are very good at any price level. Punch is very reliable, I like all of them.

Rush is quite a connoisseur and has a great list on his sight.

I also smoke a pipe, the tobacco I use is called Honey Clover and it's aroma before and after lighting it is wonderful. I have been asked at stop lights what I was smoking and it as always followed with a complimentary comment about the aroma. I have a number of pipes but my favorite is a Calabash Gourd & Meerschaum that looks like something Sherlock Holmes smoked.

All of you cigar smokers remind me of my favorite movie star... Lassie, taking a dump. I smoke those cowboy killing Marlboros. If you're going to get cancer from smoking, might as well get it with a little class. Cigars are for doing strange things with. Ask Bill Clinton.

New Topics

Forum List

Back