Woman detained and kicked off plane because the mask she was wearing didn’t cover her nose

US is a police state.
In Russia we don't have any carantine now, at all, everything works - factories, offices, shops, caffees, schools, everything.
Vaccination with Sputnik V goes on and number of covid cases dropped by > 3 times in 2 months.

Oh puh-lease...the propaganda is thick in this one.
lol, I live in all this, I tell you about Russian reality vs. your failed state :)
LOL. A Russian calling the US a failed state?

Ohhh my sides. A land mass larger than the US and a GDP smaller than Italy...run my a Mafia style dictatorship

HAHAHAHA

lol, sustainability does not depend on size. a big bankrupt is still a bankrupt.

US GDP is mostly fictional, levitates with huge emission of dollars, your debt is 108% of GDP (Russia - 14%) , the best among top biggest 50 economies, budget deficite is 4,6% of GDP ( Russia - surplus 1,8%) , current account deficite is 2,3% of GDP ( Russia - surplus 3,9%).

the US is one of the worst insolvent countries. an irreversible bankrupt. a failed state.
Yeah, Afghanistan bankrupted the USSR long ago--that is why you're Russia now.

you're going to get solvent again when the US shrinks to North Dacota + a couple of neighbouring states...

in New Mexico Latin Americans already constitute 52% of population.
In California and Texas - 48%.

in 5 years 2 rows of the states bordering Mexico will become conpletely Latino and will secede. As minimum these states, but most probably the US will disintegrate into more than 2 new entities.
Nope.

Forum List

Back