Biden On Track To Pass 100 Million Vaccinations, With Time To Spare

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Hopefully we can be back to some sort of normal soon.

This is very good news. Especially since the last president bungled the vaccine distribution so badly.

I am one of the 100 million. I'm fully vaccinated. I thank the scientists of Pfizer and President Biden.

This is how a responsible politician does things. Under promises and over delivers.

Biden promised 100 million shots in 100 days. Biden not only met that goal but exceeded it. I didn't believe a word of it when he went around promising it. I wanted it to be true but experiencing what trump did with the roll out, I didn't believe Biden and chalked it up to more empty promises.

Happily, I was very wrong. Hopefully I will be wrong about more of my doubts and reservations with Biden. Time will tell.

Thank you President Trump.

Joe should be sending a big thank you card to Trump for that

Please point out any difference Biden made in Vaccine distribution, and prove that the same would not have happened with Trump in office right now.

LOL You should be thanking Trump for putting vaccine production on the fast track.

Thank you President Trump for getting us not one, but 3 vaccines in less than a year. Had biden been in charge we would still be locked down, without a vaccine.......

President Trump's Operation Warp Speed saved your life. Now, Red Joe has abandoned the reality of Covid and is allowing his own cabinet members to go maskless on crowded commercial airplanes, and is releasing untested and unvaccinated illegals into the country in record numbers.

If it wasn't for Trump Biden wouldn't have a vaccine.

Donald didn’t buy vaccine or arrange for its distribution, psychotic trumpkin.

You LIED again!

It was already doing well when Biden came along January 20, at the time America was #4 in the world in vaccinations, since then it has slid to #5... under Biden....

LINK

I see, so Biden must have purchased his own...dumbass.

Biden receives COVID-19 vaccination

Bla bla bla..... your partisanship babbling didn't help here.

Try following the evidence instead, such as this one:

COVID-19 vaccine doses administered per 100 people

Being deliberately ignorant makes you foolish.

All Pinochijoe did was come out, read big letters off a teleprompter, and fill his Depends. Are you Dims really this braindead?

Trump was too busy trying to overturn his election loss to roll out more vaccines.

Just look at when Trump turned down getting another 100 million doses from Pfizer after the approval on Dec 11th.
Pfizer offered Trump the next 100 million doses on a first come first serve basis, and Trump turned it down.

Instead Pfizer sold then to the EU etc.

Then a week later the feds realized they screwed up, and order another 100 million doses from Pfizer, but of course, that would come from a later production, because the 100 million they could have ordered was going elsewhere now, and the US was at the back of the line.

Please point out any difference Biden made in Vaccine distribution, and prove that the same would not have happened with Trump in office right now.
Trump left vaccinations to the states to carry out. Some states did well, some states did poorly.

Biden set up direct federal involvement in vaccinations, so even if a state couldn't handle it, the federal government would. All the poorly served communities would finally get the medical service level they needed.

Trump rolled out vaccine production at warp speed, but vaccinations were still on 1/4 impulse.

Trump was too busy trying to overturn his election loss to roll out more vaccines.

Just look at when Trump turned down getting another 100 million doses from Pfizer after the approval on Dec 11th.
Pfizer offered Trump the next 100 million doses on a first come first serve basis, and Trump turned it down.

Instead Pfizer sold then to the EU etc.

Then a week later the feds realized they screwed up, and order another 100 million doses from Pfizer, but of course, that would come from a later production, because the 100 million they could have ordered was going elsewhere now, and the US was at the back of the line.

LINK?

Meanwhile Trump managed to have America doing well compared to the world, being in #4th place per capita vaccination rate when he left office.

Forum List

Back