Woman detained and kicked off plane because the mask she was wearing didn’t cover her nose

Keep in mind, unlike John Kerry, she actually had a mask on it just didn't cover her nose.
I fully expect the left to condemn her while defending Kerry.

1616084940151.png
Orwell was more than prescient.

• Banned

Keep in mind, unlike John Kerry, she actually had a mask on it just didn't cover her nose.

It covered her nose. sHE didn’t cover her nose because like most MAGA’s she didn’t give a f**k about anyone else.

Did you learn these excellent communication skills and grammar in law school?

View attachment 469221 Orwell was more than prescient.

Indeed, great image of the Trumplican Party.

What a stupid comment......but representative of two of my laws of understanding your party:

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

What a stupid comment......but representative of two of my laws of understanding your party:

Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Nice pap. Did you pull it outof a Cracker Jacks box? You need some new content.

Airlines have every right to enforce a mask mandate.

Rule #1

Rule #2

Your post was a suggestion that those who voted for Trump favor freedom for only some.....as is true of your party.

Racists.

Glad my spanking taught you not to repeat the lie.

Either treat persons as individuals, based what they do......or this:

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."
thespectator.info

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...
thespectator.info

thespectator.info

Rule #1

Rule #2

Why did Lurch get a pass?

Meanwhile, ole John Kerry get a pass......https://tennesseestar.com/2021/03/17/exclusive-maskless-climate-envoy-kerry-endangers-passengers-on-boston-to-dc-flight/

Picture of a true Lefist....some pigs are more equal then others

Rule #1

Rule #2

LOL Well they didn't enforce that mandate on John Kerry. He flew commercial with no mask and no one threw him off the plane.

Some of us have to obey the rules. Some of us don't have to obey the rules.

Forum List

Back