Without Naming Another Candidate, Explain Why You Voted X for POTUS

I'm voting for mcmullin in an hour because he is a limited government, free market conservative who has the best knowledge on foreign affairs among the candidates.

Also because character matters. And I like voting for an honest and sincere candidate. Much better than voting for evil.

I have to say, I've never been so at peace with election dat before
Thanks for voting for Clinton.

I highly recommend literacy training
You voted for Clinton.

You know, you can repeat it a million times, it wont stop being a lie.

But that's what you lefties are good at.

What is the justification for that person getting your vote?

I find that in this crazy election most have a difficult time leaving the opposition out of the discussion. Can you do it?

I voted for X but I don't know Y.

I find that in this crazy election most have a difficult time leaving the opposition out of the discussion. Can you do it?

I voted for TRUMP because Washington is corrupt as fuck and I want an "outsider", not a career politician.

So you elected the guy financing the corruption because its good business...

First, they both suck.

That said, I voted according to a couple issues that I find most pressing, namely national security and jobs. I think Trump is better suited.

Because Clinton has a record of success, is clearly very moral, intelligent and stable, and backs intelligent and moral policies.

And because she's pissed off the worst human beings on the planet, which means she's doing something right.

Because my 8 year-old is smarter, more trust-worthy, and better qualified than any of the mutant criminals printed on the ballot.

The candidate for whom I voted is closer to my opinions on the issues and is more qualified in terms of experience, intellectual dexterity/capacity and temperament.
and she had a D after her name.

Threatening nuclear destruction of Iran, yeah that is temperamental. You voted for a very sick lady whose intellect has never really shown. Unless of course you think "we came, we saw, he died." should be the new motto of the US. Certainly a lot of that going on with Hillary.

I voted for TRUMP because Washington is corrupt as fuck and I want an "outsider", not a career politician.

So you elected the guy financing the corruption because its good business...

I voted. I didn't "ELECT". There is a difference.

However, I did not vote for Soros or the Koch brothers, so I don't know what point you are attempting to make.

Trump got my vote because of the GOP shenanigans this year.

Eric Greitens got my vote based on nothing more than the fact that we're brothers-in-arms.

I voted Libertarian on every other slot. Fuck both parties.

So to punish the GOP for their "shenanigans" you voted for the GOP to take power?
Simple minds....

[
Hillary: Experience, Integrity, Openness
Yeah, the Mafia Dawn who violated national security to thwart FOI requests is all about "openness." As for integrity...
There are only two candidates and each of those categories she definitely outstrips _____. No governmental experience, not open about his taxes or health, doesn't have the integrity to pay contractors what they were promised. Those are verified FACTS, not the tortured conspiracy theories we hear about Hillary.

Trump got my vote because of the GOP shenanigans this year.

Eric Greitens got my vote based on nothing more than the fact that we're brothers-in-arms.

I voted Libertarian on every other slot. Fuck both parties.

So to punish the GOP for their "shenanigans" you voted for the GOP to take power?
If you think Trump IS the GOP you are fooling yourself. Trump USED the GOP machine to run for president. He is an independent NO ONE in their right mind would say Trump is the typical republican.

The candidate for whom I voted is closer to my opinions on the issues and is more qualified in terms of experience, intellectual dexterity/capacity and temperament.

Threatening nuclear destruction of Iran, yeah that is temperamental. You voted for a very sick lady whose intellect has never really shown. Unless of course you think "we came, we saw, he died." should be the new motto of the US. Certainly a lot of that going on with Hillary.
Too bad you folks refused to run a sane ticket like Kasich/Rubio, I would have been with you. I hated voting for her.

But who needs those damn leftist pinko commie Marxist Stalinist Nazi transsexuals? They're just RINOs!

You had to have it all or nothing. Okay, well, that's what you'll get now that Reagan's 80% Rule is dead.

I guess we'll see, soon enough.

There are only two candidates and each of those categories she definitely outstrips _____.

Hillary is the most corrupt person to seek the office of president.

Ever

By a huge margin,

No governmental experience, not open about his taxes or health, doesn't have the integrity to pay contractors what they were promised. Those are verified FACTS, not the tortured conspiracy theories we hear about Hillary.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal. A vote for her is a vote for corruption. A vote for her is a vote for pay to play, a vote to let bribes rather than laws determine what gets done. A vote for Hillary is a vote for kickbacks rather than national interest to drive our foreign policy.

Hillary is corrupt, top to bottom. She has ZERO success at anything other than taking bribes, that is the "experience" you tout?

She belongs in prison, and there isn't a person in this nation who doesn't know this.

Today is an up or down vote on corruption, clearly you voted in favor of corruption,

I will not.

Last edited:

Too bad you folks refused to run a sane ticket like Kasich/Rubio, I would have been with you. I hated voting for her.

But who needs those damn leftist pinko commie Marxist Stalinist Nazi transsexuals? They're just RINOs!

You had to have it all or nothing. Okay, well, that's what you'll get now that Reagan's 80% Rule is dead.

I guess we'll see, soon enough.

You voted in favor of corruption?

That's sad, I expected more of you.

Forum List

Back