Without Naming Another Candidate, Explain Why You Voted X for POTUS

I voted for Batman and Robin for President and VP and Wonder Woman for my Senator.

It was a protest, since a conservative in IL's vote doesn't count and I hated all the candidates.

I voted legitimately in the State elections.

Seal the borders, protect American jobs for Americans and not for illegals. Limit immigration so as to keep them from dragging wages down. Tax those companies who move their manufacturing off shore and then import them to America. Lower capital gains on companies whose money is overseas so that they will bring their money here.

What is the justification for that person getting your vote?

I find that in this crazy election most have a difficult time leaving the opposition out of the discussion. Can you do it?

Trump got my vote because of the GOP shenanigans this year.

Eric Greitens got my vote based on nothing more than the fact that we're brothers-in-arms.

I voted Libertarian on every other slot. Fuck both parties.

I'm voting for mcmullin in an hour because he is a limited government, free market conservative who has the best knowledge on foreign affairs among the candidates.

Also because character matters. And I like voting for an honest and sincere candidate. Much better than voting for evil.

I have to say, I've never been so at peace with election dat before
Thanks for voting for Clinton.

I highly recommend literacy training
You voted for Clinton.

he understands business and what it takes financially to run one.
He understands the damage that the illegals are doing to the country and wants to stop them from coming here.
Essentially he wants to fix what is wrong by eliminating the problem instead of escalating the problem by turning his back on it.

I'm voting for mcmullin in an hour because he is a limited government, free market conservative who has the best knowledge on foreign affairs among the candidates.

Also because character matters. And I like voting for an honest and sincere candidate. Much better than voting for evil.

If Trump ends up fumbling with the nuclear football your peace will end quickly.

he understands business and what it takes financially to run one.
He understands the damage that the illegals are doing to the country and wants to stop them from coming here.
Essentially he wants to fix what is wrong by eliminating the problem instead of escalating the problem by turning his back on it.

So you would have to say that about just any television reality t.v. personality, because after he went tits up in the mid-90's the only thing that saved him from his creditors was bankruptcy law and his ability to sell his name as a celebrity. So you might as well write-in that Duck creep with the living beard or Caitlin Bruce Jenner.

I find that in this crazy election most have a difficult time leaving the opposition out of the discussion. Can you do it?
Hell yeah.

Trade
Economy
Terrorism
Illegal Immigration
The Wall
Stopping Military Adventurism
Putting America First
Not career politician

I can go on.

I voted for the candidate who was best qualified and had the best temperament and skills to be President

Easiest choice I ever made

You voted for Gary Johnson? :eek:

Unfortunately, Mr Johnson revealed he has little knowledge of current issues, world leaders or economics....and little inclination to learn

Vote for me because I'm the other guy

Nevertheless, he remains vastly more qualified to be president than the Mafia crook or the reality TV clown.
Based on his interviews, he is not remotely qualified

If Trump ends up fumbling with the nuclear football your peace will end quickly.
Fear...dread....fear....lies....

SMOD.
Precambrian conservative, Ready to make an impact and end all political corruption on earth.
upload_2016-11-8_13-56-42.png

I voted for TRUMP because Washington is corrupt as fuck and I want an "outsider", not a career politician.

Trump got my vote because of the GOP shenanigans this year.

Eric Greitens got my vote based on nothing more than the fact that we're brothers-in-arms.

I voted Libertarian on every other slot. Fuck both parties.

So to punish the GOP for their "shenanigans" you voted for the GOP to take power?

Forum List

Back