Without drastic changes, Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

Fuck off you old geezer ...

It's obvious to all you are arguing from a long past antiquated position.
Really? I attended public schools from 1965 to 1978. I attended college from 1979-1984 and 2001-2003. I taught and was an administrator in schools from 1996 to 2018. My kids attended public school from 1987 to 2012. All three attended public colleges, with the youngest getting a BS degree in Biology. My grandkids are in high school and middle school now. All three are considered special education students because of physical problems or ADHD.

I think my position is about as current as you can get. You are still holding that broad brush to spread bullshit I see!

Really? I attended public schools from 1965 to 1978. I attended college from 1979-1984 and 2001-2003. I taught and was an administrator in schools from 1996 to 2018. My kids attended public school from 1987 to 2012. All three attended public colleges, with the youngest getting a BS degree in Biology. My grandkids are in high school and middle school now. All three are considered special education students because of physical problems or ADHD.

I think my position is about as current as you can get. You are still holding that broad brush to spread bullshit I see!
Your comment does not change the fact that you are arguing from an antiquated position.

Public schools are not what you portray them to be.

Of course not all .... but, the majority are government indoctrination centers for America's children and you are a fool not to see that fact.

What bullshit. The Republicans didn't back off anything. The lost every election challenge they made because there was no evidence of anything they claimed. The lawyers who filed these suits are now being disbarred for bring fake laws suits for "false purposes", and lying to the courts.

The drug addict was arrested in California with thousands of piece of mail, a couple of hundred of which were recall ballots. This is what passed for "evidence" of massive voter fraud to a Republican. The guy was looking for cash, credit cards, and ID's he could sell for meth.

But in typical Republican fashion, you're trying to exploit an unrelated crime and turn it into evidence of massive voter fraud. Lies are all you have, and the fools who believe them.

Are you suggesting that this guy robbed thousands of mailboxes on one day, taking all the mail from each? Or did he do what these ladies did, having been given a master key to open multi-tenant mail boxes but the guy got greedy and took all the mail where these ladies were only taking the ballots:

If Biden was competent, they wouldn't of been there dumbass.
Yes, you already informed me that the m ilitary should not have been at the only place where the military was in Afghanistan, as they were departing from that location. It's not getting any smarter or less absurd with repetition.

Yes, you already informed me that the m ilitary should not have been at the only place where the military was in Afghanistan, as they were departing from that location. It's not getting any smarter or less absurd with repetition.
The military had already left and it was over. Till it was revealed Biden forgot innocent Americans. Thus the reason the soldiers were there.

If Biden didn't screw up they would still be alive.

If Biden didn't screw up they would still be alive. Biden took out the last 2500 and then after his mistake was figured out. He had to send 6000 back there.
Those 2500 were not out. Wrong. So whats the screwup that Biden caused ISIS to attack? You have nothing. You are regurgitating what your white wing bloggers spoonfeed you.

Forum List

Back