Without drastic changes, Democrats are on track to lose big in 2022

Biden had to send 6000 troops back to Afghanistan. Fact.
Yes indeed, because the Taliban took over Afghanistan faster than anyone thought they would. Which would have happened with any US withdrawal. They had 20 years to plan, after all. That planning accelerated over the last 7 or 8 years, when a commitment to withdrawal was put in place. The last 2500 troops were stationed only at airports, preparing for withdrawal.

Biden seems to be doing everything he can to piss off the electorate. It's going to take a seismic shift politically to spare the Democratic Party a blood bath in the midterms and I have no doubt, much like the Trumpeteers did in 2020, they are ignoring the writing on the wall

Without drastic changes this country is going to be in a civil war. These people are batshit crazy and the independent voters are getting scared.

Without drastic changes this country is going to be in a civil war.
Oh shut the fuck up, dumbass. There isn't going to be a Civil War. No, the apoplectic cultists are NOT going to start killing their neighbors, or shooting up the City Council meeting, or attacking the local military base and declaring independence. You are embarrassing yourself.

Oh shut the fuck up, dumbass. There isn't going to be a Civil War. No, the apoplectic cultists are NOT going to start killing their neighbors, or shooting up the City Council meeting, or attacking the local military base and declaring independence. You are embarrassing yourself.

Keep telling yourself that Marie Antoinette

Haha, yes, get back to me when you start killing your neghbors, you freak.

My neighbors and I will do just fine, retard.

You, OTOH, are going to starve to death.

Or, YOUR neighbors will eat you first. Remember, no stores will be open.

Boi....

There isn't going to be a civil war.

There is just going to be quiet capitulation.

Your children will live under Communism.

Your grandchildren will look back on Venezuala, 2021 as a sort of fabled promised land.

Hey, it's what you Xidenistas knew you were voting for so lie down before it, lifting not your heads lest they be cut off.

Don't waste my time if this is the ridiculous nonsense you're going to pedal.

The only thing that is ridiculous are the accusations of voter fraud. The fact is that the GOP is trying to replace non-partisan election officials with partisans. In Georgia, the GOP is trying to take over the Fulton County Board of Elections. They have stripped Raffsenberger of some of his powers because he refused to change valid votes. Republicans also banned 24 hour in-person voting. That has nothing to do with fraud and everything with making it harder to vote. They are eliminating drop boxes. In addition Trump is endorsing Secretary of State candidates who will throw out votes if necessary to allow Republicans to win.

Voters agree with me. A recent CNN poll shows that 52% of voters are not confident that the election winner will reflect the will of the people. That is being driven by independents and Democrats who see what Republicans are doing. 58% believe that Republicans are tightening election laws to help them win rather than any interest in fraud.

You are either one of two things. A fool or a collaborator. I wonder which it is.

Ask the folks in the swing states where he has a net disapproval as well as an approval lower than Obama did heading into the 2010 midterms when the Democrats got shellacked.

I suppose Republicans are so popular given they attacked the capitol and police officers. Now they are trying to pretend it didn't happen. Also if it Republicans gain power, it would give kooks like Greene, Boebart and 147 or so Republicans in the House who wanted to overturn the election. Or the Texas anti-abortion law. Look at what happened in California. Newsom was flirting with the 50% mark until a right wing fascist became the leading candidate to replace him. Things went downhill from there.

Biden or whoever the fuck is running this Government droned an innocent aid worker and his family to make headlines ....

Damn you Marxist Government Cultist are fuckin stupid.

Settle down you hate filled idiot. That is not winning any favour. You look very immature and empty of reason.

Your comment does not change the fact that you are arguing from an antiquated position.

Public schools are not what you portray them to be.

Of course not all .... but, the majority are government indoctrination centers for America's children and you are a fool not to see that fact.

You are arguing using your bias rather than from facts. Provide facts. There is no evidence is that they are indoctrination center. Passing your personal biases as fact.

There isn't going to be a civil war.

There is just going to be quiet capitulation.

Your children will live under Communism.

Your grandchildren will look back on Venezuala, 2021 as a sort of fabled promised land.

Hey, it's what you Xidenistas knew you were voting for so lie down before it, lifting not your heads lest they be cut off.

Yeah, there is. 250 years is the average lifespan for a country. We've reached that point.

The only question now is what comes after.

You are arguing using your bias rather than from facts. Provide facts. There is no evidence is that they are indoctrination center. Passing your personal biases as fact.
There is evidence EVERYWHERE ....

The fact that you don't know that is all telling.

Forum List

Back