The Terrorists Win

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Biden is handing the terrorists another $64M of our money.
If anyone thinks some poor Afghan widow will get food for her kids, I have a bridge to sell.
9901D4B5-DCD4-4F71-BB87-63FF436EB05C.jpeg
US sending $64M in humanitarian aid to Afghanistan

He wasn't President last Feb. 2020 when the withdrawal was signed and withdrawal began
It wasn't the Trump withdrawal, it was how the Xiden withdrawal was performed, Xiden did everything wrong.
I want out of AFG and to save $52b a year, but I didn't want the taliban running AFG.
Then again the AFG government army was what Xiden was counting on, and once again he was wrong.

If you want to pay the families of the innocent we killed fine. But sending the taliban money is the height of stupidity

Just think if we actually held our leaders accountable for their lies..................

It wasn't the Trump withdrawal, it was how the Xiden withdrawal was performed, Xiden did everything wrong.
That war was fucked and if you thought it could possibly end any other way, you were probably one of the assholes who kept voting for a blank check of dead soldier's lives to be sent over there for absolutely nothing

You mean the withdrawal that requires a peace deal between the Taliban and Afghanistan government that never occurred and that no terrorist groups would operate in Afghanistan?
Impossible, Trump only makes great deals. No way he withdrew all but 2500 soldiers without having any kind of actual plan in place. Right? Right? Fuck off.

Forum List

Back